Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query

Dear sir, my son is 12 year old. Uske knee ke upar thai ki haddi bad gayi h maine use ortho doctor ko dikhaya tha kuchh doctor kehte h opretion ko kucch kehte h jab 18 year ka ho jaye to karana m confues hu aap hi bataye kya karna chahiye .xray karaya tha uski report aap ko bhej raha hu dekh kar dekh kar bataye kya kare.

1Doctor Answered
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.