Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello, I am married since last two years but I am not able to conceive a baby yet. I got consulted to many doctors but no result till now. My periods are regular no delays. Got sonography reports also they say that the follicle size are small. Please tell me what can I do for conceiving baby.

1 Doctor Answered
U consult infertility specialist and both of you need to undergo evaluation. Then go for follicular monitoring till you get dominant follicle. Once the dominant follicle comes, you can try timed intercourse or IUI according to your doctors advice.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.