Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

Hello doc you have acl hairy face I use to bleach my side burns I'm using nature's diamond bleach pls suggest me a good bleach n a long lasting one. Thanks in advance.

Hi lybrate-user Home bleaches are very harmful they always need to be done in a reputed salon with professional hands. A little deviated ratio of activator and powder can burn the skin. If you need to bleach or decrease your side buns you can do the following: 1. Mix besan with curd and apply all over your face. Wait for it to dry for only 4 mins. After that rub your skin in the opposite direction and it will remove dead skin along with side buns for a clear face. This therapy will take at least 15-20 times to show great results. 2. Facial wax- There are professional waxes made specially for side buns, please use them once every month followed by shea butter application. 3. Laser hair removal- Laser hair removal may look expensive at first but it is the best treatment with long lasting results and a major cost saver as well.