How much time to cure dry eyes? I feel my eye is tired when I go to direct sunlight, reading etc. My eye feel tired and one is like come out slightly.

How much time to cure dry eyes? I feel my eye is tired wh...
Hello This could be due to dryness Try A. Cold compresses B.use lubricating eyedrop frequently like refresh tears C. Use goggles when in sunlight D.. blink a lot There is no particular time duration for recovery from dry eyes
Dryness is not a disease which you can cure by putting lubricating eye drops for few days, while working on smartphone , computer & watching TV for long time without giving importance to the health of eyes. Number of blinking drastically goes down from around 24 per minute to around 8 per minute while working on computer etc causing severe dryness, blurring of vision, headache & increased blinking to compensate dryness .One who works on smartphone etc will have to change &will have to learn how to work on computer for long time without giving any trouble to eyes .One should look away from computer after every 10 minute & should take rest for 10 minutes after every two hours .Every body knows that to become man from monkey took millions of years according to Darwin theory & how you expect that our eyes will adjust to computer in 20 yrs,nature takes its own time, computer development is just 20 yrs history, so you will have to take the help of lubricating eye drops to neutralise the effect of computer etc.