I am suffering from Floaters in the left eye. What are the causes and cures for its treatment.

I am suffering from Floaters in the left eye. What are th...
Hello in eye we have 2 segments: anterior and posterior. In posterior segment we have a gel called vitreous this vitreous is made of collagen fibres. In some people, these collagen fibres gets meshed up and they start floating in vitreous gel when light enters the eye, these meshed collagen fibres cast a shadow on retina which is seen as floaters by patient. There is no treatment for this just avoid seeing them these are entirely normal consult ophthalmologist if these suddenly increase in number This is a provisional diagnosis. Consult your ophthalmologist for detailed examination.
Floaters are due to vitreous degeneration ,& it usually occurs after 50 years but it may occur earlier also, you should consult retina specialist & if there is no retinal pathology ,you should try to ignore it.