Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have suffering from sinus. It create many problem to my health. Gave me advice what can I do. And which medicine I should take ?

1 Doctor Answered
If you have sinus problem since long time, then you must go for ct scan of paranasal sinuses which will show the severity of problem and cause of sinus problem, take the photo of this ct scan and send it to me through private message, so I can guide you further.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.