Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

How can I overcome pseudo squint? Hw can I make my face growth become faster? Is there any diet I need to focus on?

1 Doctor Answered
Dear Lybrate user puedosquint is most probably due to refractive error or muscle imbalance. You need cycloplegic refraction. So you have to contact to your nearby good ophthalmologist for refraction. For face growth you have to contact to physician to out any disease. You have to take protein rich and vitamin rich diet.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.