Hi we had unprotected sex on my 2nd day of periods but its been 40 days I dnt got my periods so far. I had checked it on preganews in the morning but its negative with one line. I visited GYN at 6: 30 pm she checked n said there r lil bit of pregnancy visible. She asked me to have a ultrasound test.in the ultra sound it was not visible. What should I do?

Hi we had unprotected sex on my 2nd day of periods but it...
Hello lybrate-user, the very second day of periods having sex won't make you pregnant. Unprotected sex on ovulation day increase chance of pregnancy. Ovulation happens any time between 10 to 14 day of periods. So ,in the present condition you should wait again patiently for 10 more days. If periods not coming ,once more do pregnancy test in home. If it comes negative and no periods ,do consult and take medicine. If positive, do things accordingly. Thank you.
Don't worry, you are not pregnant. Periods will come, wait and watch. Periods may get delayed due to stress or faulty dietry habits.