Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Purulia and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subhendu Dey
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subhendu DeyYour feedback matters!
Am very grateful to lybrate for the appointment.Was at time called at the clinic which was very helpful for my child who was ill.Thanks.to your whole team.
VERY GOOD DOCTOR AND VERY GOOD CLINIC AT PURULIA. STRONGLY SAYS THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE YOUR CHILD GET BEST TREATMENT.
Best paediatric clinic in Purulia. Highly satisfied with Dr. Dey. Thanks librate team ..
Satisfied with the treatment.Thanks for your service for the betterment of children.
Dr. fine. Appointment tough to get. Staff not cooperative,
Very nice experience.a very good initiative.thank you
We are really satisfied with Doctor and clinic.
Good job and exilent experience
Very very satisfied ...
Experience was fine
very good doctor
Pratyay Som Majumder
My 3 years old child is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
Sir my daughter is 12 years old she is troubled by sex related questions when she something related to that she feel uneasy she shares everything got with me but many things keep coming to her mind and she gets disturbed. She cried and was very worried about her situation. Even she feels odd when I touch her. Please suggest what to do.
My daughter is 3.5 years old and is on feeding. My wife also wants to leave but my daughter doesn't leave pls help me to leave her feeding as all night she keeps on feeding and doesn't eat anything in evening. Pls help on the same at urgent basis.
Hi My baby is 25 days old .I have lack of breast milk so I give him a formula milk by adding 3 bottles of distil water n 30 gm of formula milk powder. But problem is that many times these distil water bottles are not readily available near by my area so how to prepare formula milk at home by using filter water. May I give cow milk to baby. Is it good for his health. Pls guide. I'm very tensed about my baby feed.
My child is 13 months doctor has suggested me calcimax d is it safe. He had diarrhea for a week so he has became week.
I have 4 year son. When he eats pomegranates fever come. When it papaya vomiting come. Frequently stomach pain and fever. Doctors and reports say everything is ok. Where is problem.
Baby child is 3 months old and her mother's milk production is very low there is no other option than to put him on Nan pro the child is crying due to abdominal pains for the last 2 months. What shall we do?
My son 1 year and 5 months old he suffered from cystic fibrosis. Still we are continuing medicine. My son weight s only 6.5 kg. What can I do for weight gaining?
Whether you have a toddler or a teen, I believe, five of the best strategies to improve nutrition and encourage smart eating habits in kids would be :
1. Have regular family meals.
2. Serve a variety of healthy foods and snacks.
3. Be a role model by eating healthy yourself.
4. Avoid battles over food.
5. Make eating a playtime and probably a way of spending quality time with your kids.involve them in the process.
Kids who take part in regular family meals are also:
- more likely to eat fruits, vegetables, and grains
- less likely to snack on unhealthy foods
- less likely to smoke, use marijuana, or drink alcohol
You could Follow these basic guidelines:
1. Work fruits and vegetables into the daily routine, aiming for the goal of at least five servings a day.
2. Make it easy for kids to choose healthy snacks by keeping fruits and vegetables on hand and ready to eat. Other good snacks include low-fat yogurt, peanut butter and celery, or whole-grain crackers.
3. Serve lean meats and other good sources of protein, such as fish, eggs, beans, soya, tofu.
4. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals so kids get more fiber.
5. Limit fat intake by avoiding fried foods and choosing healthier cooking methods, such as broiling, grilling, roasting, and steaming. Choose low-fat or nonfat dairy products.
6. Limit fast food and low-nutrient snacks, such as chips and candy. But don't completely ban favorite snacks from your home. Instead, make them "once-in-a-while" foods, so kids don't feel deprived.
7. Limit sugary drinks, such as soda and fruit-flavored drinks. Serve water and low-fat milk instead.
And above all ----- Be a Role Model Yourself!
The best way for you to encourage healthy eating is to eat well yourself.!!!!
That's all for now, for my next dose(article) ...stay tuned!