Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Purulia and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amar Nath Koley
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Amar Nath KoleyYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old female, my right side breast is very painful for last 3 days, what are the solution in my problem solving?
My self Umesh, my father suffering from prostate cancer last year, we take advised in hospital and doctor's told us for surgery, finally in january surgery has been done, but now urine continue pass and Dr. Said to us only exercise. Pl. Advise what to do?
My wife periods date was on nearby 27th or 28th Feb but till date periods not happened my wife did pregnancy test also but it came negative I am really very tensed that suddenly what happened and negative thinking coming on my mind. My request please help me out for wife because she is also very tensed Wright now.
Hi sir I have a new upper tooth coming and its paining my gum and its rubbing it with the lower one and also my gum is getting cuts due to that new sharp tooth please assist me.
Height 5'4 inch , weight 56 kg, daily masturbate some times 2 times in a day, want to increase height tell me any method for increasing height (used method -- 1) ashwagandha 2) swimming 3) exercise) But still height not increase.Please tell.
My operation for knee surgery has been done before 1 month. Now doctor had told me to do phsiyo therapy. My question is. Is it mandate to do that therapy.
Not getting your period on the expected date can make a woman nervous, especially if she is not planning a family. However, there is more than one reason for periods to be delayed or to be skipped. If this happens once in a while, you need not worry, but if your periods do not follow any sort of a schedule, you should see a gynecologist at once. Your body may be trying to tell you something. Here are a few of those messages that you may be missing.
- You may be too stressed out: In most cases, irregular menstrual cycles are triggered by high-stress levels. Stress makes the body produce cortisol which has a direct effect on the production of estrogen and progesterone. It also interferes in the communication between the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland. This causes the hormone communication system in the body to shut down.
- You aren’t having a balanced diet: Your diet also plays an important role in your menstrual cycle. If you have gained excessive weight recently or indulge in a carb heavy diet, the hormone levels in your body will fluctuate thereby, changing your ovulation date. In order to maintain a regular menstrual cycle, a woman’s BMI should be between 17-22 percent.
- You are exercising too much: Sudden weight loss, excessive exercising and being underweight can also affect the body’s hormone levels just as being overweight affects them. Some hormones are produced only in fatty tissue and a sudden drop in fatty tissues can lower the production of these hormones leading to irregular periods. A sudden spurt of excessive exercising can also drain your body of energy leaving it with no energy to menstruate.
- You may be suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome: Missed or late periods are often also a sign of polycystic ovarian syndrome or PCOS. Look out for other symptoms of this condition such as weight gain, dandruff or excessive hair growth to diagnose this condition. PCOS needs medical attention so it is best to get yourself diagnosed correctly by a gynecologist.
- Your medication may be interfering with your hormones: Many types of medication interfere with the body’s production of estrogen and progesterone. Even simple over the counter medication can make your periods late by a few days.
- You may be menopausal: Lastly, if you definitely aren’t pregnant and are above the age of 40, you may be turning menopausal. As a woman turns menopausal, ovulation becomes sporadic and in turn influences periods to be irregular as well. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!