Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in purnia and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shahid Hassan
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shahid HassanYour feedback matters!
Very detailing and professional, gave me all the required information and cleared out my worries
It was good.
Dr Shahid Hassan is a caring Doctor. He cares about his patients very much. I went to this clinic for my skin problems and the doctor has taken excellent care of the all the problems I had. Dr Shahid Hassan has given effective treatment with minimal side effects. I had to wait for a while other than that I am extremely satisfied with my treatment and I am very grateful to have him as my dermatologist.
Very detailing and professional, give all the information required and cleared out my worries, Thanks Dr Shahid
Sir I have hair fall problem from last 3 to 4 month. And I m using dove shampoo. But it does not control my hair fall problem. please advise me for that. Thanks.
I am 16 years old boy and have got acne of my face. I have tried so many medicines but none worked. Some medicines worked for a very short period of time, need a permanent solution for this disease.
I'm 18 years old. I have problem of white hair last 3-4years. I have used many medicines but not effective.
Hello sir, I have a problem from 2 years that was my skin was becoming rough on hands and I am eating that rough skin. Me gone to many doctors they said it's due to fungus and I am using medicine from months it was bit reduced but I has that roughness still when asked my doctor he said it takes several months to get out of it can you please tell me any simple way to come out of it.
Aging is not just a matter of your skin care regimen and the products that you use. If you are using path breaking products and ignoring your diet and exercise routine, then you are setting yourself up for premature aging, despite the best and most expensive treatments. A poor diet on a constant basis over a period of many months and years can cause irreparable damage to the delicate skin of your face as well as the other parts of your body. (Know more about acne problem)
So find out about the six kinds of food that may be aging you.
- Sugar: This may not come as such a surprise. The next time you decide to reach out for a fistful of candy or chocolates, think about the effect it may have on your skin and its elasticity. A sugar overdose can start a process that doctors’ term as glycation. This usually happens when you end up ingesting more sugar than the cells of your body can handle, process or even accommodate. In this process, there is a production of advanced glycation end products which can damage the collagen of your skin. Collagen is the element which renders youth and elasticity to your skin. (Learn more about diabetes problem)
- Alcohol: The dehydrating effect of alcohol is well known to everyone. The body takes a long time to break down alcohol, which means that the effect lasts longer. So if you have been persistently ingesting large amounts of alcohol on an almost daily basis, then you will need to think of the effect that all the dehydration is having on your skin which can give rise to premature wrinkles and lines.
- Charred Meat: If you are a fan of smoked steak and meat dishes, then you will need to read this point. The inflamed hydrocarbons breaks down the precious collagen present in the skin even as it makes your face and skin look puffy due to the effect of inflammation. Also, this may contaminate your next meal, so remember to clean up the grill properly.
- Salt: Excessive consumption of salt can lead to many problems for the body and the skin as well. It causes the body to retain excess water which can give you a bloated look. You can use a caffeine based moisturiser for a quick release of excess fluids in such cases.
- Processed Food: Packaged and processed food that has been frozen with preservatives and excess salt for a long time can harm your skin by stripping away the mineral and nutrient reserve that is usually replenished with right eating.
- Spicy Food: The skin reacts to constant ingestion of spicy food as this dilates the blood vessels and leaves the skin looking blotchy.