Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Purnea and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B K Sinha
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. B K SinhaYour feedback matters!
I have got pain in my breasts. Usually I get the pain during my menses but this time its started in my second week only. Please suggest me.
Sexually contracted diseases have moved centre-stage over the past few decades due to the sudden spurt in the HIV-AIDS cases, particularly in some African countries. Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) is one such condition brought about by sexual contact. The condition is seen in 2 types, Type 1 and Type 2; the former affecting the mouth and the latter, the genitals. The affected person can experience horrible pain and discomfort. Homeopathy, though a form of medicine established centuries before diseases like Herpes were detected, still has remedies.
- Herpes Simplex is contracted through direct, unprotected sexual contact with a person already suffering from the infection
- Herpes is a virus and is highly contagious
- Common symptoms include ulcers and sores on the skin
- The lesions are visible in the areas affected based on the type, near the mouth in type 1 and over the genitals in type 2
- Other symptoms, like flu-like headaches and painful urination, are also reported
- As mentioned, Herpes is caused by sexual contact and in many cases, the symptoms may not show up immediately and may lay underneath
- Physical examination and questioning the affected person on behavioural history, particularly sexual activity, will reveal the exact status to the doctor. In specific cases, a swatch of the affected area can be sent for microscopic examination
- Homeopathy has an effective treatment for Herpes Simplex
- Homeopathy looks at the long-term cure of the condition
- Some of the remedies for Herpes under Homeopathy are Nitric acid, Thuja Occidentalis, Causticum, Medorrhinum, Silica
- These are the elements and the medical practitioner will synthesise the elements in the right proportion and prescribe the doses
- As it is practised in most Homeopathy treatments, the medicine is orally administered and the granules or tablets have to be taken continuously for a long period
- Though each case would be different and the intensity of the condition would guide the treatment, there are common recommendations given to all affected individuals
- Unprotected sex should be strictly avoided. Even in the case of protected sex, contact with unknown persons should be averted
- The treatment for Herpes Simplex under Homeopathy may last from 12 to 24 months
- But the treatment is meant to be a cure and ensure that the person is protected from future infections too
- Several natural supplements are also a part of the long-term solutions to ensure that the holistic health of the males and females is maintained
- Several suggestions are given to Herpes affected persons on the right kind of food items to consume
Homeopathy has an answer to virtually every condition, including some the ailments which have surfaced during this generation. But the treatment takes care of not only addressing the immediate condition but also finding long-term solution and prevention of future relapsing of the condition. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I'm 23 male living in india I have a dark skin would you plzz suggest me any fairness soap and which brand of olive oil to become fair.
Dr. I have flaky scalp and itchiness from past two months. In these two months I have suffered from Typhoid in Aug last week to sept 1st week, my thyroid too increased TSH is 8, I have gained weight too. Kindly advice.
I am 23 yr old girl. I want to improve my skin glow. How can I improve to glow of my skin and shining face? What should I do for fairness and glow skin?
I am taking proper diet as well as proper sleep. Still my dark circles are not going since last 1 year. Please help me out.
I m suffering from burnt skin in this summer! dark oily spots at the both ends of forehead please help me!
A dermatologist is a medical professional who is trained to treat disorders pertaining to skin, hair and nails and genital diseases. Reddened skin, irritation, abnormal patches, blemishes on the skin etc. are the conditions affecting most people at some point of their lives. Hair loss, irritation on the scalp, dandruff, brittle nails are common as well and it is important to see a dermatologist if such conditions persist to prevent any major issue and for the overall well-being of an individual. Here are some very common reasons that drive people to visit their dermatologist.
1. Acne - Acne is the most common skin woe among teenagers and it affects adults as well. Although people tend to self- medicate or use home remedies for treating acne, it is important to recognize its cause. If acne is one's constant reason of embarrassment, it's time to see a professional and get some customized medication.
2. Sun spots or mole - Overexposure to the sun can cause varied skin conditions among which sunspots and sunburns are most commonly seen. If the exposed area develops irritation and red patches, one should seek professional help. An early examination can detect adverse issues like skin cancer, Moles are also very common, some people have moles since birth, and some develop new ones later in life. It is a cause of concern if the mole changes size, color or if it bleeds scabs or pains.
3. Eczema - Eczema is a broad term used to describe certain chronic conditions of the skin. Eczema causes the skin to become red, itchy, dry and swollen. It leads to great discomfort and distress often ruining one's sleep and mental peace. Atopic Dermatitis is a most common form of Eczema usually seen in children. Proper treatment can cause it to subside. If you observe any symptoms of eczema, a visit to the dermatologist is a must.
4. Patches of skin lighter or darker than the normal skin tone - Often some areas of the skin change color and they are not always the result of sun exposure because sometimes the skin can also become lighter. These may be symptoms serious diseases like leprosy or even cutaneous lymphoma, a kind of cancer or a disorder in the connective tissue. A thorough examination will reveal its cause and treatment can be opted for, which will require a visit to a dermatologist.
5. Hair loss - Hair loss may be due to various reasons and a dermatologist is best to treat it.
6. Psoriasis - It is an autoimmune skin disease which causes red scaly rashes on the body. It is important to diagnose and treat it effectively and one should visit a dermatologist for the same.
7. Nail problems - Apart from fungal infection, there are many other conditions which affect nails and the only dermatologist can identify it. So if you have any issues related to nail, consult a dermatologist.
8. Sexually Transmitted Diseases - Unprotected sexual intercourse can predispose one to many sexually transmitted diseases apart from HIV, for example, genital herpes, molluscum, genital warts etc and a dermatologist is well trained for diagnosis and treatment of the same.