Doctor in New Debendra Pharmacy
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for New Debendra PharmacyYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
My cholesterol is high and doctor has recommended for proper food intake. Please advise what food to be taken.
I am feeling week and short of breath sometimes. Sir my platelets count decreased 1lakh40 then I put on a healthy diet it was 2.lakh50 again in two three days platelets drop to 1.lakh70 .now again I am eating iron capsule and healthy diet. I have done all the reports like cbc liver lft typhoidot dengue. All went normal. My esr is 15 .it been month I am feeling weakness in my leg joints. Kindly help.
TEST NAME TECHNOLOGY VALUE UNITS NORMAL RANGE PROCESSED AT: TOTAL CHOLESTEROL PHOTOMETRY 231 HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 45 LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 150 TRIGLYCERIDES PHOTOMETRY 169 TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO CALCULATED 5.2 LDL / HDL RATIO CALCULATED 3.3 Ratio 1.5-3.5 VLDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 33.8 NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 186.2 Pl. Advice.
Last few days my bp is 140/100,1 day it was 150/110 During pregnancy I was given methyl dopa-50 for high bp, after pregnancy doctor has told to stop. Now after 1.6 yrs, high bp was observed. Can I start methyl dopa-250 again. And if yes what should be dose and how many days I have to take methyl dopa.
Hello Doctors. I am having problem of High BP. I have consulted doctor and gone for check up of lipid profile, sugar etc. Every thing is OK. But, my BP is constant at 130/90 and some time varying 140/100 like that. I have also consulted Homeo doctor and gave some liquid to have it for 40 days. But, my BP is not getting normal. Please advise and treatment of this. Thanks.
Hello doctor When I walk on steps my breathing become very fast. I am taking stamlo beta for high blood pressure. Can I take spiromont fa along with stamlo beta.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!