Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Cataract
Submit a review for Siddhi Health Care CenterYour feedback matters!
Are you suffering from chronic pain, numbness or tingling in the hand and arms? It may be symptoms of Cubital Tunnel Syndrome:
CUBITAL TUNNEL SYNDROME
Cubital tunnel syndrome cause severe pain, numbness, tingling, and muscle weakness in the hand and arm.
Causes and Symptoms:
Cubital tunnel syndrome is also known as ulnar neuropathy .It is caused by increased pressure on the ulnar nerve, which passes close to the skin surface around elbow.
Factors which predisposes to the development of cubital tunnel syndrome are:
•Repeatedly leaning on your elbow, especially on a hard surface.
•Prolonged bending of elbow for sustained periods, such as while talking on a cell phone or sleeping with your hand crooked under your pillow.
•Abnormal bone growth in the elbow
•Intense physical activity that increases pressure on the ulnar nerve.
In most cases, cubital tunnel syndrome can be managed with conservative treatment. But in severe cases surgery may be required to reduce pressure on the affected nerve.
Radial tunnel syndrome is caused by pressure on the radial nerve, usually at the elbow.
Radial Tunnel Syndrome causes dull aching pain at the top of the forearm, back of the hand and outside of the elbow. It often causes numbness, tingling and burning pain. One may feel pain like cutting, piercing, stabbing pain or may feel weakness in the muscles of forearm and wrist. This pain worsens when the patient straightens his wrist, shoulder or fingers.
Things which predispose to this problem are:
• Sports or jobs that require a constant wrist twisting motion.
• Poor physical arm and wrist strength and flexibility.
• Lack of adequate warm-up time before playing sports.
• Underactive thyroid gland.
• Tumours or ganglion cysts (mass or lump) in the arm that
Cause pressure on the nerve:
• Swelling or fluid in the arm that squeezes the nerve
• Inflammation of the radial nerve
• A hard blow to the forearm
￼Cervical spondylosis is a medical term for neck pain caused by age-related ‘wear and tear’ of bones and tissues.
The degenerative process chiefly affects the vertebral bodies, the neural foramina, and the facet joints. If it may cause severe pressure on nerve roots with subsequent sensory or motor disturbances, which causes pain, paresthesia, and muscle weakness in the limbs.
Causes of cervical spondylosis
- Spondylosis is caused from years of constant eccentric pressure, from joint subluxation or poor posture, being placed on the vertebrae, and the discs between them. The aberrant stress causes the body to compose new bone in order to compensate for the new weight distribution. This eccentric weight bearing from bone displacement will cause spondylosis to occur.
- Poor postures and loss of the mundane spinal curves can lead to spondylosis as well. Spondylosis can affect a person at any age; however, older people are more affected.
- Cervical spondylosis is a very prevalent condition. It's estimated that 8 out of 10 adults will have some degree of cervical spondylosis by the time they are 60 years old (but many will not have any conspicuous symptoms).
- The most cases outlook of cervical spondylosis is generally good. Most cases respond well to treatment after a few weeks.
Symptoms of cervical spondylosis
- Cervical spondylosis includes neck pain and shoulder pain. The pain can be rigorous in some cases.
- Infrequent headaches may occur, that customarily start at the back of the head, just above the neck, and peregrinate over top of the forehead.
- Pain conventionally comes and goes, with flare-ups followed by symptom-free periods.
- Around 1 in 10 people develop perennial (chronic) pain.
- Other, more severe, symptoms customarily only occur if you develop:
- Cervical radiculopathy – where a slipped disc or other bone pinches or irritates a nerve
- The most common symptom of cervical radiculopathy is the sharp pain that" travels" down one of your arms (known as brachialgia).
- You may experience some numbness or" pins and needles" in the affected arm, and stretching your neck and turning your head makes the pain worse.
Diagnosis of cervical spondylosis
- The spurling test may be used to evaluate patients with cervical radiculopathy. The sign is elicited by extending, rotating, and laterally flexing the patient’s neck toward the symptomatic side. Then, the doctor applies axial pressure on the spine. Pressure applied on top of the head may increase symptoms.
- The spurling test has a sensitivity of 30% to 60% and a specificity of 90% to 100%, quite similar to those of other provocative maneuvers (low sensitivity but high specificity). This test help confirms the diagnosis of cervical radiculopathy.
- X-ray, and mri scans are helpful for diagnosis of pain but generally not definitive and must be considered together with history and physical examinations.
Cervical spondylosis treatment
Treatment for cervical spondylosis depends on the severity of signs of sickness. The goal of treatment relieves pain, help you maintain your normal activities as much as possible, and prevent permanent injury to the nerves and spinal cord.
Physical therapy management
- There have been several trials and systematic reviews into the use of physical therapy program for treatment of cervical spondylosis and its consequences.
- There are several types of manipulations and exercises your physiotherapist can utilize to relieve stiffness, strengthen the area, and restore the function of the neck. Treatments such as cold or heat application, deep tissue massage, neck stretching, ultrasound and electrical stimulation may be used prior to exercise.
- During physiotherapy, you practice a range of exercises to stretch and strengthen the muscles that support the neck. You also learn how to improve your posture and range of movement exercises. You have to learn correct postures, the physiotherapist stand in front of a mirror while exercising, so you can see your mistakes and correct them.
- ￼one technique sometimes to provide pain relief and improve movement by cervical traction. Traction gently extends the neck opening the spaces between the cervical vertebrae and temporarily relieve pressure on the affected discs. Neck traction either done continuously or intermittently (short periods of pulling and resting).
- It’s also possible at home to do cervical traction. There are pulley system devices that enable you to perform cervical traction in lying down. It’s important if you do cervical traction at home to see your physiotherapist first to make sure that you buy the right things and learn how to correctly set up.
- ￼cervical pillows (neck pillows) are designed to stabilize the neck while you sleep.
- A cervical collar may also help you stabilize and realign your spine and relieve pain.
If over-the-counter pain medication doesn't help, your doctor might prescribe:
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs- prescribe-strength ibuprofen or naproxen sodium might be needed to relieve pain and inflammation. Muscle relaxants- certain drugs, such as cyclobenzaprine and methocarbamol can help relieve muscle spasms in the neck. Antidepressants- antidepressant medications have also been found to help ease neck pain from cervical spondylosis.
Cervical spondylosis tends to be a chronic pain condition, but in most cases, it’s not progressive. Only rare cases surgery is required.
- We'll say it: Strawberries are sexy. Here's why. Good circulation is thought to be crucial for sexual functioning in both men and women, and strawberries are rich in antioxidants that benefit your heart and arteries.
- What's more, they're rich in vitamin C, which along with antioxidants, has been linked to higher sperm counts in men. Try dipping the berries in dark chocolate, which contains that may activate the libido.
- These super fruits are rich in vitamin E, which has antioxidant properties, potassium, and vitamin B6, which may prevent or delay heart disease and promote better blood flow.
- They're also a good source of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats. Anything that helps your heart and circulation can also be critical for a healthy sex life. Men with heart disease are twice as likely to have erectile dysfunction because both conditions can result from artery damage.
It is common to go nuts when your newborn begins moaning! You'd need to have the nerves of a bomb-squad professional not to give it a chance to get to you. In any case, with a little experience, that is exactly what you'll create (or near it).
Likewise, don't accept that your baby is crying since she's genuinely tragic or upset. "It's anything but difficult to feel along these lines since that is the reason we cry. Nonetheless, newborn children do it to impart a wide range of things - that they're drained, icy, wet, exhausted, hungry, or overstimulated. Instead of stressing that something is truly wrong, consider crying her method for conversing with you." As you build up a routine with your baby, you'll slowly have the capacity to make sense of what she needs just by the sound of her cries.
Numerous new moms may feel overpowered and ponder:
Take comfort; numerous new moms feel a similar way. These worries are basic and superbly ordinary. You can find a way to deal with the stretch of being another mother.
Rest: Get as much rest as you can, wherever and at whatever point you can. Rest when the baby dozes. Get a brisk rest in the traveler's seat amid an auto ride.
Eat Healthy Foods: The right foods can give you more vitality. Do whatever it takes not to overburden on caffeine. Rather, eat healthy foods and drink lots of water.
Work out: You might not have sufficient energy to do long workouts. In any case, even a couple of minutes here and there spread for the duration of the day can help you have more vitality! Take baby for a walk.
Expect an influx of emotions: Absence of rest, included stretch and stress can abandon you having an inclination that you're on an exciting ride of emotions all around the same time. Relax because of realizing that you're not the only one!
When endometrial tissue goes out of the uterus in women, then endometriosis occurs. In most of the cases, lower tummy and pelvic areas of women show the prominent symptoms of this disease. Symptoms of this disease can be either severe or mild but immediate medical diagnosis is required so that unwanted symptoms can be effectively prevented.
Surgery, hormone treatment and painkillers are the most prominent treatments that can deal with the concerned trouble, but you can also follow a few natural therapies in this respect. Excessive intake of contraceptive pills can be one of the leading reasons for endometriosis, but you can also inherit this from your family or ancestors.
List of the symptoms of Endometriosis:
- Painful periods: If pain continues throughout the periods, then you get yourself checked as you may have developed endometriosis. These pains can even be quite severe making the situation quite troublesome to bear. If you find that you are facing unusual menstrual pain, then you should not delay and rather immediately consult your nearest gynaecologist.
- Bleeding periods: Sometimes, bleeding periods can be one of the clear symptoms that can help you to recognize the arrival of endometriosis. Therefore, if you notice excessive bleeding, then you should consult any specialized doctor immediately.
- Pregnancy difficulty: Reduced fertility might create a greater trouble for conceiving, and thus you might get deprived bearing children. This is one of the most prominent or highlighting symptoms of endometriosis. Endometriosis clumps interrupt egg passage as a result of which the eggs cannot reach the fallopian tube via ovary. You can take the help of your gynaecologist so that the clumps can be reduced with the help of proper treatments.
- Pelvic area and abdomen pain: You will often experience a worse kind of pain, especially in the pelvic and abdomen areas during and before periods. Sometimes, the pain might even linger after the menstrual period is over. There are many women who take medications for reducing this kind of pain, but this is not the right procedure, rather proper treatment is needed for getting complete recovery on a permanent note.
- Painful sex: You will face a lot of troubles while making intercourse or sexual interaction with your partner, and this pain can be even severe at times. If you are facing painful sex for a long time, then you should immediately report the same to any experienced medical professional.
A rising number of teenage girls in the country are getting affected with Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease or PCOD. Though an advanced menarche has become very rampant these days, there are many young women who are suffering from a delay in menarche which in turn is leading to PCOD as opined by gynaecologists. Obesity and sedentary lifestyle among young people have caused a rapid doubling of PCOD cases in the past five to eight years.
Occurrence and Symptoms:
Gynaecologists report that they get at least 15 fresh instances of PCOD cases, and a considerable number of teenagers aged 16-17 are not getting their menarche. Such patients are recommended to take a strictly balanced diet which will help them to lose weight. Initially, their mothers think that they would experience their menarche in proper time, but some girls are diagnosed with PCOD when taken to a family gynaecologist. Even worse, they could never imagine that their obesity can pave the way for such a grave health issue. PCOD can cause numerous other problems like delayed and irregular menses, rapid weight gain and tremendous difficulty in losing weight, developing acne and blocked skin pores.
Help yourself with the right diet:
There is no proven evidence regarding the cause of PCOD though gynaecologists are of the opinion that some females possess a predisposition to this disease, and it may run hereditarily in the family. You can alleviate your PCOD symptoms to a considerable extent by regulating your diet properly.
Have loads of fruits and green leafy vegetables and try to abstain from dairy products as many experts believe that dairy products are a direct cause of an increase in insulin levels, which can aggravate skin troubles along with other PCOD symptoms. Avoiding red meat and eating lean meat instead will help the condition and reduce the chances of infertility. It is always recommended to avoid hydrogenated and saturated fats, which are normally found in animal and dairy-based food. Try to put a stop to cheese, cottage cheese, clarified butter, pork, lamb, beef, etc. and certain baked products like cookies, cakes and fudges as they will trigger a rise in your blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
PCOD is such a condition which you can never afford to overlook. If you had been facing any of the common symptoms, then it is probably time to pay a visit to a responsive gynaecologist.
Motor tics are generally experienced by children, and the symptoms can last up to one year. This disorder is characterised by brief and uncontrolled spasm like motions which are also accompanied by screams and other outbursts. If the physical and vocal tics come together for each attack, then the condition is known as Tourette Syndrome. Motor tics may occur due to problems in the functioning of the neurotransmitters in the child’s brain. These are chemicals that are usually responsible for transmitting signals throughout the brain, and a malfunction can lead to serious issues. Here are a few Homeopathic ways of dealing with this disorder.
Selective Treatment: Homeopathy will provide a form of ad hoc care that can help in treating the various symptoms that are associated with these tics. The symptoms include obsessive compulsive disorder as well as the tendency of exhibitionism. Also, the mechanical repetition of actions with head jerking movements and lip biting as well as wincing are some of the main symptoms that one will experience in such cases. While most of these symptoms tend to vanish as one progresses towards adulthood, it has been found that Ignata and Cuprum Metallicum are some of the Homeopathic medicines that can help in treating these symptoms, as well as painful facial tics. Agaricus Muscarius can also help in treating the symptoms of motor tics.
Prevention: The point of Homeopathy medication is also to prevent the occurrence of such tics. Cina 15 CH can be prescribed for this purpose along with Zinc Metallicum. Also, these medicines will help in treating the anxiety that the child may feel when suffering from this condition. Further, many Homeopath doctors will recommend and administer a Hyoscyamus based treatment to deal with this aspect of the condition. Hysteria and violent movements can also be prevented with the help of Staphysagria.
Involuntary Movements: The treatment of involuntary movements felt as a part of this condition can take place with the help of Homeopathic medicines like Sepia, China, Zinc and Lycopodium. A Gelasium-based treatment can also be prescribed in case the tics are accompanied by violent head movements and hysterical fits.
Visit to a Doctor: For most Homeopathic treatments, especially for conditions like these, it is important that you visit the doctor for physical examination. Based on your symptoms, the doctor will provide the right dosage and right treatment. Also its important to monitor the progress so that the diseased can be managed. In some cases, if the symptoms cannot be contained by the medication, one may require immediate hospitalisation. The doctor may also check for symptoms related to Parkinson’s disease, as many times tics are a symptom of this disease, especially when they are experienced by adults. In most cases, these patients react well to Homeopathy based treatment methods.
Dysmenorrhea or painful periods occur when a woman feels pain in the stomach area, thighs, back and legs. This kind of a pain is very common during periods. While many consider this to be a common problem, extreme pain and cramps are not supposed to be taken too lightly.
The nature and severity of pain vary from one female to another. In some patients, the pain is mild. In others, the pain is severe. In fact, it may be so severe that one is forced to be in bed. While some have cramping pains, others feel discomfort only. In some cases, the pain is in the abdomen or lower abdomen. In others, the pain occurs in the back or legs. Some other symptoms too accompany the pain. Nausea or vomiting are commonly present with the pain. Irritability may also be seen. Some patients lose appetite. In most of the cases, the onset of pain is a little before the menses. The pain is usually relieved when the flow begins or at the most by the second day. Relief in pain is felt with hot fomentation or by bending double.
Homeopathic Medicines For Painful Menses:
Most females keep taking painkillers when they have pain. This is repeated at every menstrual cycle as they start thinking that this is normal. There is no need to think so. Homeopathic medicines are very effective in curing this problem. There are dozens of medicines that can be indicated according to the symptoms. All of the medicines have given wonderful results in my hands. Here I have compiled a list of the most commonly used medicines. The list has been named as the 5 best Homeopathic medicines for painful menses.
The extent and nature of the pain differ from one woman to another. In a few patients, the pain is very subtle. In others, the pain is extreme. Here are a few homeopathic cures that can help get rid of the period pain:
Lac Caninum helps in getting rid of painful swelling and tenderness in breasts that occur before the period and the pain may occur alternately.
Pulsatilla is the most commonly used homeopathic medication. Mood swings are common during periods; hence it helps in curing them as well. It is more suited for the women who experience subtle and tender pain. The person tends to get very emotional. Periods are generally late. The patient usually feels better outdoors and they do not feel thirsty easily. All these can be cured with Pulsatilla.
Cimicifuga is used when there is a pain that feels like cramps. It is one of the best homeopathic medicines for painful periods. It is also one of the best homeopathic medicine for extremely painful periods when other side effects show up as well. The pain usually occurs in the lower stomach area, but tends to shoot down towards the legs as well.
Mag Phos is very helpful in situations where the pain is usually relieved by using heating pads. The pain is likewise improved by applying pressure. The periods are dull. The pain increases due to cold and at night. Mag Phos is hence, one of the best homeopathic medicines for periods as well.
Nux Vomica is used when there is a continuous urge to pass stool while experiencing pain in the pelvic area. Nux Vomica is one of the best homeopathic treatments for such painful periods.
Belladonna is effective in situations where the pain begins and stops all of a sudden. The face tends to become hot, red and flushed. The blood flow is extremely red. The pain might be in the form of cramps as well.
- Chamomilla is used when the individual might be excessively touchy and feels extreme pain even if it is not that painful. The blood might be dark with large clots with a scarlet red hue. The person might also have extreme mood swings. Also, excruciating pain extends down the inner thighs. The individual tends to crave frosty beverages and the pain is more pronounced when she is lying down.
Hi I am 13 weeks pregnant, I wanted to know Can marginal placenta previa lead to bleeding & early delivery of baby.
Hi, For abortion in 4 weeks .Kya ye safe hai to take abortion pills? Kaha se milega ye pills ?plz reply .How much it will cost?
Hello Doctor, I got my pregnancy test done today Beta HCG and the result say 642.75 miu/ml. I just want to know what does this mean. My last period date was 15th Sept 2017.
Am having chest pain for last two days. Its like penetrating pain. I also got periods at the same time. Is that periods induced chest pain? Not that much pain its a bearable pain for less than 2 min.
I have taken Sevista 30 mg but still my periods are not coming. My last period date is 27 Aug. Having checked the pregnancy test but its showing negative.
Hi I had thyroid problem during pregnancy .but now it s Normal. (Post pregnancy it s almost 1 and half month) .so I need to take thyroid test after 3 month. So how can I control the thyroid through home remedies. What are the essential food for thyroid problem. Kindly reply on the same. Thanks in advance.
I'm 22 years old belongs from a conservative family. A year ago in a party I was drunk and my senior took that advantage nd had sex with me. Is there any remedy to become a virgin women once again. Please help me.
Hi I am 44 years old female having periods problem last two year. Having prolonged non stop bleeding ultrasound shows thickness 11 mm during whole month inspite of shedding. Dr. give me 4 months course of overall l after four months bleeding stop and become normal at least 4 months then going delayed .then become frequently two periods in one month. Dr. done amh test which is very less. Fsh 21.65.tsh normal. Done dnc which shows bits of polyp and endometrium is in proliferative phase benign. Paps normal. Agin I started frequently periods after dnc. This time bleeding continue for 9 days ultrasound shows thickness 13 mm showing cystic endometrium hyperplasia. Wat to do pls reply. Tnx geetika.
I am 40 years old mother of two children. For the last six months ,I am getting severe abdominal and back pain during menstruation. Scanning report of uterus is Normal. Can you suggest remedy.
Due to miscarriage occurred one year ago on that time I did torch test with consultation of my Doctor My torch test report shows IGG is positive and IGM is negative What does it mean? Is their big problem to me conceive child.
उत्तर ओर पूर्वी भारत के पहाड़ियों पर पाए जाने वाले लोध्र के फायदे बहुत महत्वपूर्ण हैं. इसका वानस्पतिक नाम सिंप्लोकास सेसिमोसा है. अंडे की तरह गोल पत्ते वाले लोध्र के फूल सफ़ेद रंग के ओर खुशबू से भरे होते हैं. इसका फल गोलाकार में चिकनाई लिए हुए बैंगनी या काले रंग का होता है. इसकी भूरे रंग की छाल औषधीय गुणों से भरपूर होती है. मुख्य रूप से दस्त, आंखो से संबंधी समस्याओं ओर ब्लीडिंग डिसऑर्डर में प्रयुक्त लोध्र के और भी कई फायदे और कुछ सीमित नुकसान भी हैं.
1. दांतों को स्वस्थ रखने में
दांतों को स्वस्थ रखने के लिए लोध्र के छाल का काढ़ा बनाकर उससे गरारा करें. ऐसा करने से मसूढ़ों से खून आना और उसमें ढीलापन ख़त्म होगा. इसके अलावा आप लोध्र के पत्तों का काढ़ा बनाकर कुल्ला करने से भी दांतों की तमाम परेशानियों से छुटकारा मिलता है.
2. तवचा की देखभाल के लिए
त्वचा के देखभाल में भी लोध्र महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाता है. त्वचा की समस्याओं के लिए लोध्र, करंजा, इन्द्राव, जति और धातकी का पेस्ट कुष्ठ रोग में काफी लाभ पहुंचाता है. लोध्र का इस्तेमाल हर्बल फेसवाश के रूप में भी किया जा सकता है.
3. ब्लीडिंग डिसऑर्डर में
ब्लीडिंग डिसऑर्डर के उपचार में लोध्र को काफी उपयोगी माना गया है. इसमें फायदे के लिए 50 से 60 मिली की खुराक ठंडा जलसेक या काढ़े के रूप में देना चाहिए. लोध्र पाउडर का बाहरी रूप में इस्तेमाल करने पर ये रक्त प्रवाह को रोकने के रूप में काम करता है.
4. पीसीओएस के उपचार में
लोध्र के तमाम फायदों में एक ये भी है कि इसका प्रयोग योनी संक्रमण के उपचार में भी किया जाता है. लोध्र और तुम्बी के पत्तों का पेस्ट बनाकर योनी पर लगाने से योनी संक्रमण में राहत मिलती है. पीरियड्स के दौरान ज्यादा ब्लीडिंग होने पर लोध्र की छाल और मिश्री की एक समान मात्रा का पाउडर बनाकर दिन में 3 बार एक चम्मच कुछ दिनों तक लें. पीरियड्स के लिए 10 ग्राम खांड और लोध्र को एक साथ पीसकर 2-2 ग्राम सुबह शाम पानी के साथ लेने से पीसीओएस में बहुत लाभ मिलता है.
5. घावों को भरने में
घावों को भरने में इसका इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं. धातकी और लोध्र का मिश्रण लगाएं. आप चाहें तो लोध्र, त्रिफला, निग्रोधा कली, घृत और खादिरा को मिलाकर पेस्ट बनाएं. इस पेस्ट को लगाने से घाव ठीक होता है जल्दी भरने लगता है.
6. आँखों के उपचार में
आँखें हमारे शरीर का नाजुक अंग हैं. इनके देखभाल के लिए भी लोध्र का इस्तेमाल किया जाता है. आँखों के सूजन या लाली में लोध्र का लेप आँखों के पलकों पर करें. आँखों में दर्द और पानी निकलने में भी इसका इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं. नेत्रश्लेष्मलाशोथ के इलाज में भी इसके छाल का पेस्ट पलकों पर लगाते हैं.
7. मुंहासों का सफाया करने में
मुंहासे कई लोगों के चेहरे का स्वरूप खराब कर देते हैं. इन मुंहासों को ख़त्म करने के लिए लोध्र की छाल, बच और धनिया पाउडर को एक समान मात्रा में मिलाकर पानी के साथ पीसकर पेस्ट बनाएं. इस पेस्ट को सुबह शाम चहरे पर लगाएं. ऐसा करने से आपके चेहरे में निखार तो आएगा ही किल-मुंहासे भी ख़त्म होंगे.
लोध्र के नुकसान
- जब भी लोध्र का काढ़ा बनाएं तो इसका इस्तेमाल तुरंत नहीं करें. कुछ देर तक रखने के बाद ही इसका उपयोग करें.
- चूँकि ये स्त्री रोगों की एक प्रमुख औषधि है इसलिए पुरुष इसका ज्यादा सेवन करेंगे तो उनका हार्मोन कम होगा.
- लोध्र हार्मोन पर काम करने वाली औषधि है इसलिए इसका इस्तेमाल हमेशा किसी विशेषज्ञ की सलाह से और निर्धारित मात्रा में करें.
- लोध्र टेस्टोंस्टेरोन का स्तर घटाती है इसलिए इसे खाली पेट नहीं लेना चाहिए.