Doctors in Ruby Hall Clinic
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of H.I.V
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Submit a review for Ruby Hall ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am pre diabetic with HbA1c 6.3 and not on diabetic medicines. My serum creatinine value is .76 mg/dl and my glomerular filtrate rate (eGFR) is 85 ml/min/1.73m2.What to do to reduce creatinine levels and increase eGFR.
How can I reduce my dark from neck it is fully dark rather than from my face is skin colour and my stomach also started to be like neck please give me any precaution so that I can get normal colours same as face.
I have fissure in ano doctors prescribed diltiazem cream but 5 week passed no benefit is looking and from my fissure white blood (peep) is outing what I do sir?
I am 20 years old female. When I started using capsule e on my face for cleaning the spots of my face. I am getting more pimples. Also my skin is oily. So please suggest me something for my face.
I have small pea size painless bump at my stool area I can feel it at time of doing stool When I wipe that place with water bump size gets reduced Please guide what is it? Do I need any treatment?
Dermatitis Herpetiformis is a condition in which there are constant and painful eruption of rashes with subsequent itching. They mostly develop on the knees, scalps, buttocks and the back. This rash is indicative of your allergy to gluten. A strict adherence to a gluten-free diet is essential for people suffering from this disease.
The primary cause of dermatitis herpetiformis is celiac disease. Gluten is a protein, which is present in wheat and rye. People who have allergy to gluten are said to be suffering from Celiac disease. Dermatitis Herpetiformis, in turn, occurs in people who suffer from Celiac disease. An antibody called immunoglobulin, made to combat with gluten proteins reacts with gluten causing violent eruptions of rashes and subsequent bouts of itching.
There are various, perceptible symptoms of dermatitis herpetiformis. Some of them are:
1. Sensation of burning: Before visible rashes appear on the body, your skin may suffer from a constant sensation of burning. The area where it does take place is where the rashes erupt later on.
2. Outbreak of rash: One of the most common conditions symptomatic of dermatitis herpetiformis is an outbreak of rashes in the elbows, shoulders and scalp. These rashes are an extreme cause of discomfort as they itch continuously. If you notice rashes on these parts of the body that recover themselves only to erupt again later, chances are high that you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis.
3. Bumps: Along with rashes, another important symptom of dermatitis herpetiformis is the eruption of even sized bumps all over the body. They are filled with liquids, which have the ability to heal themselves, but they quickly re-appear, leaving behind a purple color mark on the body.
Though various treatments have developed to treat dermatitis herpetiformis, there are many medical complications that this disease entails. Some of them are:
1. Intestinal cancer: Celiac disease causes damage of the intestines. Therefore if you are suffering from it for a long time, the continuous inflammation of the intestine causes intestinal cancer.
2. Anemia: If you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis, the intestines refuse to absorb nutrients. If such a condition persists, chances are you may suffer from anemia and deficiencies of certain vitamins.