Doctors in Ruby Hall Clinic
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Submit a review for Ruby Hall ClinicYour feedback matters!
Eating and life style modification
- Eat small and regular meals inplace of occational large meals.
- Avoid eating within 3 hours before bedtime.
- Avoid late night meals, eat earlier in the evening.
- Avoid foods that are known to cause discomfort to individuals.
- Decrease the fatty food intake.
- Avoid bending, lifting or lying down immediately after meals.
- Sit upright rather than slumped while eating.
- Avoid chocolate.
- Limit the intake of ethanol,mint,citrus fruits and juices, Tomato products and carbonated beverages.
- Avoid clothing that is tight in the abdominal area.
- Stop smoking.
1. PAP SMEAR- Pap smear screening should start at age 21. it should be done at regular intervals to detect any abnormal cell growth which can turn out be cancerous.
2. VACCINE -is available to protect against the HPV types that cause most cervical cancer in women. The vaccine is: Given as a series of 2 shots.Recommended for girls and women ages 9 through 26.Best for girls to get by age 11 or before becoming sexually active. However, girls and younger women who are already sexually active can still be protected by the vaccine.
SAFE SEXUAL HABBITS :
1) Always use condoms.
2) Avoid multiple sex partners
3) Do not smoke. Cigarette smoking increases the risk of getting cervical cancer.
1. Ginger: Contains phenolic compound known as gingerol, helps to relieve nausea, headache; anti inflammatory in nature, improves digestion.
2. Turmeric: Prominent for its anti inflammatory properties. Contains curcumin which is anti bacterial, anti fungal and anti viral in nature. Absorption increases when taken along with pepper.
3. Garlic: Better known for lowering cholesterol levels. Contains allistatin, allicin, garlicin and ajoine which are anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungal and immune enhancing compounds.
4. Cinnamon: Contains abundant antioxidants. Anti viral, anti inflammatory, anti fungal and anti bacterial in nature, prevents platelet clumping, helps in better brain function. Rich dietary source of manganese which helps in regulating blood glucose levels and manage diabetes.
5. Black pepper: Contains good levels of vit-k and manganese. Contains piperine which helps in absorption of selenium, beta carotene and b-complex vitamins. Anti inflammatory and antioxidative in nature.
Cover your mouth and nose while coughing or sneezing, wash your hands frequently. Antibiotic wont work for common cold and cough:
1) Drink Up!- Get plenty of fluids. It helps to relieve congestion, makes your throat moist, and prevent dehydration.
2) Steam inhalation will definately works best as it helps to loosen up stuffy nose and helps you to breathe better
3) Use nasal saline drops or you can prepare one by mixing pinch of salt in warm water and putting 2-3 drops in your nostrils to ease itching and also it has antibacterial properties.
4) Rest as much as possible.. as it helps to built immunity to fight against the infection and helps body to heal naturally.
5) Drink Hot Liquids-As they helps to soothe the inflamed lining of your nose and throat.elevate your head by using multiple pillows to relieve your nasal congestion.
1) Inspect your home regularly and clean it often to get rid of dust, moulds etc.Wash bed linens once a week.
3) Ease into exercise programs. While this is not a trigger for everyone, you should always start slowly to avoid any attacks as it will inturn shift your lung load and make it strong
4) Always use mask while going out in polluted environment and during weather changes.keep your medications handy. increase intake of fresh fruits and vegetables.keep your hydration level up.
Tips to get enough Vitamin-D:
- Taking enough amount of calcium alone isn't enough to have healthy bones.
- Intake of vit-d is essential for better absorption of many minerals including calcium.
- About 15mcg of vit-D is required by an adult in a day.
- The primary source is exposure to sun; best time being 11A.M. to 2 P.M. and exposure for 20 minutes is sufficient to get vit-D required for a day.
People who don't get sufficient sunshine can get it through dietary sources like
- Fatty fish (mackerel, sardine, salmon, tuna)
- Egg yolk
- Fortified milk
- Fortified juices
- Fortified cereals
- Fortified edible oil
- Supplements like COD liver oil capsules, calcium and vit-d supplements (It is advisable to consult your physician before taking supplements).
Good evening sir. I am shivam from ludhiana punjab. Sir my pennis not support at a time in sex, & no encrize sex time mu performance very bad please help me. My marriage live very critical situation. My age 34 I am marketing executive. please help full suggestion urgurgent.
As per a recent research, an addictive party drug Ketamine, when administered in low-dose can actually help in reducing suicidal thoughts in depressed people within hours.
According to Michael Grunebaum from the Columbia University Medical Center in the US., “there is a critical window in which depressed patients who are suicidal need rapid relief to prevent self-harm.”
Grunebaum further mentioned, “currently available antidepressants can be effective in reducing suicidal thoughts in patients with depression, but they can take weeks to have an effect.”
The study was conducted on 80 people having clinically significant suicidal tendencies, who were assigned to receive an infusion of low-dose Ketamine. It was observed that within 24 hours, those who received an infusion of low-dose of Ketamine showed a significant reduction in suicidal thoughts. The complete study was published in American Journal of Psychiatry.
I am recently married, I was sex with partner my erection is not Gud and very poor to intercourse and ejaculation is brop before intercourse. What is the problem. Is any serious issue .plzzz answer me.
I am having water colour urine from last 3 months every time. Earlier it used to be yellowish colour. I drink approx 5 ltr water per day. This is my routine water intake for last 7 years. I am not having any burning sensation or difficulty in urinating. My stomach from the right side feels always heavy and it also pains very light during any physical activity.
Fasting sugar is 134 n pp is 129.8.can you suggest some diet to control my fasting sugar .i have been doing walks now .morning was regular mostly n now taking night walks also after dinner. Right now taking Janumet 50/500 once a day in the morning after breakfast n in night Roseday 10 mg once a day. Do not want to increase my medicines.
Recently a lot of itching in my body! I have no allergies I guess I just had a place change recently. The itching is in whole body. Chest stomach pelvic region all places. Please provide me a solution.
Hello, Mam/Sir I am 26 years Female I have a acne problem last one year I am used all creams and face wash but relief my acne problem. Please suggest me & what can I do for my acne problem. Thanks.
Recently I got married, Till now she isn't allowed me Insertion due to her fear. How can I approach her for fearless sex?
If you are suffering from gout, you should try undergoing a homeopathic treatment. Gout is a type of arthritis and is considered to be the most painful type. It is featured by the inflammation of joints accompanied by great pain. The pain and inflammation occur because of the deposition of urate crystals in a joint. The accumulation occurs when there is excessive uric acid present in the blood.
Here are some effective homeopathic remedies for the treatment of gout:
- Colchicum: This medicine is the primary homeopathic medicine for treating gout because of its effectiveness. It is mostly used in chronic cases of gout. Usually, a patient experiences extreme pain in the big toe, which is too intense to be touched. The toe and other parts which get affected become swollen, red and hot. The pain worsens in the evening and at night. Patients who require this medicine should keep away from warm weather conditions. This medicine is also used in case of increased weakness and internal cold.
- Ledum Pal: This effective medicine is used in cases where the pain travels in an upwards direction from below. The pain is likely to start at the feet and gradually move upwards, affecting the knees and legs. The pain also shoots through limbs. Small joints are commonly affected. There is a sensation of decreased warmth in the joints and in the body. The patient will find it difficult to tolerate any kind of external warmth. The pain improves by cold applications. The ankle balls or big toe may be swollen.
- Benzoic acid: This homeopathic medicine is used for treating gout where offensive urine is experienced. The urine becomes very offensive with a very strong odor, which can be detected from a distance. The odor is usually repulsive and the color of the urine is brown. Extreme pain is experienced in the big toe and the knees are swollen.
- Antim Crudum: This is an efficient homeopathic medicine used for treating gout. It is used when a patient experiences gastric symptoms along with joint pain and inflammation. The patient may develop an increased craving for food and hence, several problems occur due to over eating. Pain is experienced in the heels and fingers.
- Sabina: This homeopathic medicine is important for treating gout in women, when the patient already suffers from another female disorder. Uterine symptoms are experienced along with the basic symptoms of gout. Shooting pain is experienced in the toes and heels. The joints get swollen and look red and shiny.
Homeopathy offers a completely natural treatment for different types of gout and goes beyond just curing the symptoms. You need to consult your doctor before starting a homeopathic treatment for gout.