Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Bhambure MohiniYour feedback matters!
I usually forget what I want to do, my memory is too weak and I am lack of presence of mind, please suggest what should I do?
Hello, I think I am in severe depression. Nothing is good happening or I ws not even happy in my whole lyf. So, I am thinking of suicide all the time. I am tired of this bullshit lyf. M the unlukiest person in the world I think I am suffering from RA N HYPERTENSION n no one is bothered or concerned about this. Why I am still alive I do not no. Pointless lyf.
Technology has become a major barrier in relationships these days. If you spend a lot of time with your laptop and phone, chances are that your love life may be getting affected without you knowing about it.
Here are a few instances when technology plays spoilsport in your relationship.
1. Tracking your ex’s social media profiles: Checking your ex’s Facebook and Instagram profile twice a day does more harm than good. Letting go of old flame is a good idea in order to thrive in your current relationship. While no one is advising you to stop using social networking sites, refraining from your ex’s profile will do a world of good to your relationship.
2. Your mailbox is bothering you way too much: People often become too engrossed in their professional life and tend to neglect their partner. The funny thing is, they don’t even realize it until the inevitable happens. While work is important, prioritizing your activities is the key here. It makes sense to completely stay from work related activities while you spend time with your partner. Your undivided attention to your partner will do the trick.
3. You are involved with too many chat groups: Platforms like WhatsApp and wechat can greatly sabotage your love life. Your partner might get irritated with the fact that your whole attention lies on your phone rather than him. A reply to your school buddy group can wait for a few hours. It is a good idea to stay away from typing while you are with your partner.
4. Planning a date is a nightmare for you: If you are too tech-savvy, it might take a long time for you to plan a date. Checking the feedback of every place you intend to visit not only consumes a lot of time, it drains your energy. While checking the star rating of a restaurant is a good idea, becoming over obsessive about the rating might ruin the whole idea of a date.
5. You have a super active twitter handle: A recent study has shown that people who are hyperactive on twitter often faces problems in their relationship. In your endeavor of updating your twitter handle, you become obsessed with it and end up spending a lot of time. This might greatly sabotage your relationship.
6. You take too much time deciphering texts: You might be dating for years yet get paranoid when it comes to texting your partner. You are too worried about the tone of the message, spelling of the words and punctuations marks of your text you are about to send. If this rings a bell, you surely need to mend your ways in order to save time and focus more on your relationship. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Hi Sir, Please help me, from some days I feel very lazy and I also do not want to work anything , I feel very alone because I have a girlfriend and she went far from me and I only use to sleep only and khane ka bhi kuch man nai krta . Now a day I lose my weight, also my health is effected , I just live like in depression stress and tension of my studies and my carrier and one thing it last I also use to masturbate daily. please help me.
After the earthquake I am always have a feeling that everything is shaking around me but actually it is not. What can I do for this ?
Headache problem from last 10 days , checked 2 to 3 doctor's and also doing all report for check up didn't get any diseases in report but problem of headache same not feeling well plzz suggest best doctor or treatment, we've so frustrated please reply as soon as possible. Last 3 days admit in JLN hospital but not getting any result. please suggest sr.
I am 27 yrs old boy, I have a problem which I read I can't remember after few hours please instruct me.
Since my Girlfriend betray with me, im forgetting everything during my work time, even facing to remember other person name, Please help me,
I want to free my mind and want to stay happy and concentrate on our work What should I do to stress free? And keep my mind calm?
I have married on one month ago. But from day one my wife is not interested in sex. She is a working girl and our marriage is a love marriage. Appx. Five year in relaxation but before marriage we never made any physical relation. Please advice.
I am smoking for 2 years now i'm not smoking is there any precautions for avoiding further diseases due to smoke? please advise.
Dr. When I do anything when I eat something I feel that someone mixed something wrong whenever I eat on any occasion, in house made food, I feel that someone mixed something in it and I think over and over in it and start feel that I will die if I eat this, sometime happens that when I eat before I feel that I will die now and suddenly my mind stop working and start negative thoughts and feel warm on left side of my head and feel I will fall and never wake up my heart beat very fast, also happens that when I going to sleep in the night thought that I will never wake up tomorrow again, I also tries very hard but its not possible me to get overcome from it as negative thoughts continues and after my head shakes feel dizzy faint feel now fell down now fell down, I always thoughts that my life is just for few days, and this makes nothing to think about my future career, I am an engineering student civil branch 3rd semester 2nd semester, Sir please help me I am in big trouble.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
I'm 21 years old im doing my degree in computer science and engineering im very much interested to study but I can't study more effectively I planned so it becoming stress for me already I'm stress induced patient now I recovered from it well now my problem is you can't study more 30 mins continuously now my exams were going on so pls help me doctor.
. I am suffering from concentration loss. I had tried a lot to divert my mind from useless thoughts but unable to do so. Maybe this is due to heavy usage of mobile, social sites but knowing this I m getting involved in it too much. Even being a good student I m unable to get any placement even my all friends are placed. I m feeling helpless now because I can not read or think for 10 sec Everyday this problem is deteriorating. I am fearing of being a insane okk and coming days if it remains so. Kindly help me regarding this.
Sir, I am addicted with restyl 1 mg tablet since two weeks in consuming suddenly from 2 days I have stopped that but my mind and body not working not getting sleep from 2 days from 2 days I did not go for work.
What do I use as a substitute for smoking, I want to quit, but whenever I try, I feel an strong urge to smoke?
In order to answer this question, it is important that we first discuss what depression is. Feeling sad, lonely or low is very common. So how can we point out which is depression and which is sadness? Well, sadness is a fleeting feeling and is the most normal reaction to loss or life’s struggle. Depression, on the other hand, is pretty permanent (may be not permanent, but it may last really really long or may occur very frequently, if not consulted with a professional). It is so overwhelming and inexplicable that these mental feelings start involving physical symptoms as well. Depression can keep an individual from leading a normal and an active life.
Depression, if not treated, may take an even worse form and might possibly end at suicide. Clinically, certain symptoms that occur persistently might point towards depression.
- Inability to concentrate
- Guilt and shame
- Eating disorders
- Loss of interest in previously enjoyable activities
- Persistent headaches, pains, aches, digestive problems
- Empty feeling
- Suicidal thoughts
Here comes the part about guilt and shame. One of the very common symptoms of depression is feeling of unnecessary guilt or shame. Guilt is a feeling of remorse or regret for violating an internal value. Shame is an overall feeling of self contempt. While both these are pretty normal feelings for a normal individual, for depressed individuals, these feelings get magnified to unimaginable extents.
How are these manifested?
- Constantly apologising for things one hasn’t done
- Blaming themselves for everything
- Thinking they don’t deserve happiness
- Feeling inferior or unworthy
- Feeling of being a burden
The next plausible question is why does this happen?
These feelings generally tend to go back to childhood. People who have faced childhood traumas or have been physically, emotionally or sexually abused are more prone to feelings of depressive guilt or shame. In the young age, they do not really have proper understanding of the situation and hence they end up blaming themselves. During adulthood, they keep believing the same, thus causing intense feelings of guilt and shame. A lot of counselling can bring such individuals to the understanding that whatever happened to them as children was never their fault.
Also, it has been researched that the region in the human brain associated with shame and guilt is unusually active in depressed individuals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.