Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Yogini Deshpande Ghate
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Yogini Deshpande GhateYour feedback matters!
The food I eat, I do not get it's nutrition. I want to gain mass quickly give me tips. Financially cannot support costly treatments.
Headache is a pain in any part of the head, including the scalp, upper neck, face (including the eye area). A primary headache is caused by problems with or overactivity of pain-sensitive structures in your head. A primary headache isn't a symptom of an underlying disease.
The three most common causes of a primary headache are:
Some primary headaches can be triggered by lifestyle factors, including:
- Changes in sleep or lack of sleep
- Skipped meals
- Certain foods, such as processed meats that contain nitrates
- Alcohol, particularly red wine
- Poor posture
How to deal with headache:
- Find your Triggers: Find and limit your triggers like certain food types as well as stress and certain seasonal changes. Stepping out in the summer with an umbrella and avoiding caffeine or too much of chocolate and cheese can also help in alleviating the pain. Stress is also a major factor that contributes to headaches and should be avoided in order to prevent or stop the pain.
- A Soothing Break: Find a quiet place with dim lighting to take a break that should ideally last at least half an hour to one hour, or even more. This will help in diminishing and removing the pain. You can also use a cold compress and get yourself a massage.
- Take an Over the Counter Drug: Taking an over the counter drug for instant pain relief can stop the pain and give temporary or long term relief, depending on the kind of headache you are experiencing. It is advisable to speak with a doctor before taking any kind of drug.
Good afternoon doctor. I am suffering from anal fissure from last 6 months and taking homeopathic treatment. But as I am little overweight (83 kg -175 cm), I want to make a body with some good muscles. So my issue is, that can I take protein resources/power for muscles if it does not affect my fissure. Or should I drop this idea?
I am a 22 years old male suffering from underweight problem for 10 years. I have tried many things to gain weight. I have tried supplements, changed the diet to 6 times a day. Ate and drank high protein food and even I have started eating junk food all the time. Even though I'm unable to gain weight. Is there any ways that I could gain weight without any side effects?
I am 60 years old male, I am taking medicine for diabetes, & Blood pressure which is under control. Presently I am facing weight loss problem. My weight has been reduced by 2.3 kgs in last 1.5 years. My weight is 57.5 kg. & my height is 5 ft 4 inches. Kindly advise, how to increase wt. To 60 kgs.
I want to lose my body weights soon as possible please suggest me some exercises and appropriate diet to do so.
Human beings are designed to relish contact and interaction with one another. After all, it is what makes us different from quite a few members of the animal kingdom. Having said that, sometimes, separation between people is a fact of life and it does have an impact on the lives of the people who get separated.
One of the interesting things about separation is when it occurs between couples is not only a feeling of sadness, but also a feeling of insecurity. It is to be kept in mind that the entire process of adjusting is not only one that is to be gone through by the couple, but also by their children. While it can prompt children to become independent and not overly reliant on their parents’ love, separation can also lead to a deficit or inadequate love being provided to them in the years that they are in the greatest need of it. This is quite an unfortunate aspect of separation.
There are a range of feelings which a person is likely to feel when separation occurs and there is a lot to be done by the way of working through these emotions. The mix can include resentment, disappointment, as well as a longing for the partner, even for quite some time after the divorce has taken place. In a number of cases, the most tormenting phase of separation is the time leading up to separation and the few days following it. Facing legal challenges, letting friends and family know about their decision and undergoing the entire role change leaves the couple as well as their children fatigued.
It may be ironic, but the fact of the matter remains that a person is not always rational after a divorce. Whimsically, it can be said that a separation of a marital bond does often affect the person’s ability of separation of rationality from irrationality!
While life as a single mother is quite tough, it is intriguing that women are the ones who initiate divorce twice as often as men do! After a divorce takes place, women are the custodians of the children they had in 90% of the cases; so it is true that women do have a high level of concern for their children. Often people in a separation emotionally act the same way children do when separated from their parents. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
I am a skinny guy and not able to gain weight, please suggest me that kind of diet that will help me to gain some weight.
I am female My heights 4.9 and my weight is 54 kg my legs arms chest are slim but my stomach is fat so tell me what I do give me suggest how to slim my stomach.
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.