Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Vrushali PanditYour feedback matters!
Hi My mother is patient of diabetes and high BP. She is feeling that aunts and monkeys are walking around near by. But is not im actual. She is feeling. So please tell what is thi?
Causes for tremor
There are a variety of causes for tremor, some serious, but most relatively benign or temporary.
Neurological diseases including multiple sclerosis, parkinson's disease, and stroke are some of the most serious causes.
A number of drugs including amphetamines, corticosteroids, antidepressants, thyroid replacement, and asthma medication can produce tremors.
While the exact cause for essential tremor is still being studied, there is some suggestion that it is related to mild degeneration of an area of the brain (cerebellum).
Hello doctor, I have weakness problem, sometimes when I'm doing any work my hand shivers. Please help.
I am 24 year old woman, I am very much thin, how can I gain my wait? I didn't want to take any kind of medicine by taking food how can I manage?
Hello! I am 20 years old girl but I am look like 14 years old .i am so skinny and slim. What should I do for gaining weight. My face is also so slim what should I for fuller cheeks.
I have hypothyroidism for 4 years recently l got my vitamin d checked and the reports shows am deficient as it is just 11. 38ng/ml and vitamin B12 at 169 pg/ ml. I was advised to take calcigen D3 tabs once a day for 10 days and another one said one tab once a week. Am confused how much should l take kindly suggest.
Cushing’s syndrome occurs due to abnormally high levels of the hormone cortisol. This can happen for a variety of reasons. The most common cause is overuse of corticosteroid medications.
Your adrenal glands produce cortisol. It helps with a number of your body’s functions, including:
regulating blood pressure and the cardiovascular system
reducing the immune system’s inflammatory response
converting carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy
balancing the effects of insulin
responding to stress
Your body may produce high levels of cortisol for a variety of reasons, including:
high stress levels, including stress related to an acute illness, surgery, injury, or pregnancy, especially in the final trimester
depression, panic disorders, or high levels of emotional stress
The most common cause of Cushing’s syndrome is the use of corticosteroid medications, such as prednisone, in high doses for a long period. High doses of injectable steroids for treatment of back pain can also cause this syndrome.
Other causes include:
a pituitary gland tumor in which the pituitary gland releases too much adrenocorticotropic hormone, which is also known as Cushing’s disease
ectopic ACTH syndrome, which causes tumors that usually occur in the lung, pancreas, thyroid, or thymus gland
an adrenal gland abnormality or tumor
Symptoms of Cushing’s Syndrome:
The most common symptoms of this condition are:
- weight gain
- fatty deposits, especially in the midsection, the face and between the shoulders and the upper back (causing a buffalo hump)
- purple stretch marks on the breasts, arms, abdomen, and thighs
- thinning skin that bruises easily
- skin injuries that are slow to heal
- muscle weakness
- increased thirst
- increased urination
- bone loss
- an increased incidence of infections
Women may also notice extra facial and body hair, as well as absent or irregular menstruation.
Men may also have:
- erectile dysfunction
- a loss of sexual interest
- decreased fertility
Children with this condition are generally obese and have a slower rate of growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir I am suffering from diabetes recently, i am taking Tab glycomet sr od. Any other medicines/naturally which Will reduce sugar level. Plzz give me suggestions.
I am 23 Male working in IT company. I have my weight of only 55kgs and height of 5.6ft. How do I increase my weight and height. I do smoking habit of smoking 2 twice per day and occasionally drinking. Please help me increase my weight. Thanks in advance.
I am trying for pregnancy after 2 miscarriages. My gums told to reduce weight before next Pregnancy. My height is 154 cm and weight is 73 kg .i cannot do brisk walking more tan 10-15 min I don't have any thyroid issues according to my lab reports. But weight is increasing. Is there Any other test to take why weight is gaining? Are there any tablets or medication that I can take to reduce my weight?
Me childhood se society ka part nh rha itna so muje ab society face krne m problem aati h I feel uncomfortable with society. I don't have too much friends Because I am not frank type person and not feel easy with people. What should I do.
Hii Dr. can you tell me how to loose weight. please give me diet chart to loose weight as soon as possible.
Today I have read the article related to cooking oils and want to know about the mustard oil usage in cooking - is it good or bad, please explain if possible.
I am 6ft 2 , i weigh at merely 63kg. i eat food time to time and a lot but still i m lean. i want to gain weight , what are best possible ways to increase weight in 2-3 months ?
I drink 3-4 sometimes 5 cups of green tea in a day to reduce little weight, but it doesn't seem to work. I recently observed black spots on my face. Is this because of too much of tea or coffee consumption?
The market is flooded with different types of supplements required for a healthy body. The same is in case of whey protein, it comes in powdered form and is available across stores. These supplements are blended with vitamins, sugar, minerals and flavoring. It is very important that the right type of whey protein is selected and according to the needs. It is not necessary that only the big-bodied people make use of Whey protein, but it is important to incorporate Whey protein in your daily food routine.
Need for whey protein in the body
- The main reason why you really need to take whey protein is that it is helps to lose fat and preserve the muscles of the body.
- The amount of protein that is required by recreational athletes is about 0.5-0.75 grams of protein each day for every pound of their body weight.
- Adults can take about 0.9 grams per pound of their body weight. Whey protein acts as fuel for the body on which your muscles run, and it is very vital for revival after a workout.
Why intake of whey protein is necessary?
You can take whey protein even to reduce hunger and avoid developing a physique that is shaped like a ball. The most effective use of whey protein is that it protects against different forms of cancers like colon cancer and prostrate cancer. It is very important to consult a medical professional and then include whey protein in the diet to fight against cancer.
- Whey protein is an excellent alternative that can be taken to cope with stress and people who consume whey protein experience less indication of depression.
- Consuming whey protein daily keeps their mood better and especially the whey protein shake is very refreshing.
- Based on the research conducted by the University of Alberta, it has been found that whey protein is needed even to improve the immune system of the body.
- Males who are subjected to strenuous aerobic activity must for certain take the whey protein as the levels of glutathione can be reduced, and it can create great impact on the nervous, immune and gastrointestinal system.
- You can purchase whey protein supplements or powder from online stores.
- Whey protein is a 100% original and authentic product.
- Intake of whey protein provides greater results, and it is excellent for those who desire to shed some fat. You can even try eating the whey protein bar if you desire to have some snack.