Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Mukund JoshiYour feedback matters!
I have to reduce my stomach so I am running in the morning for it, after running I should have my breakfast or not? Or what should I can take in breakfast after running?
To all respected Doctors, I am a heavy weight person and I am much concerned about my chest area. I feel I am suffering from Gynecomastia, Please provide a suitable solution. Thank You.
Hi, Regarding: Getting Weight Loss in Winters My weight start getting loose in winter. Why is it happening with me and what can I do to tackle out with this problem. Kindly help me out for this. Thanks!
I am 25 years old after my first cesserion delivery my weight gains very fast and now it is 74 kg. Can you suggest me and medicine for lossing weight very fast. Or can I take" pure cambogia ultra" with 60hca. Please suggest me what can I do?
I am 18 years old and my heights is 157cm My weight is 77.5kg. Although I don't look like I am 77.5kg my weight has increased by 10kg since 1 year. Please help me my stomach has stretch marks and belly has started to hang a bit My navel measurement is 42 inches and chest is 41.
Mam I am 22 year of old my weight is 42 kg nd in my family all are slim except my parents after there marriage they have gain fat. So it's a genetic problem so my question is recently I have join gym George international he told me that if I take proper nutrition diet with regular exercise it will help to gain 4 5 kg PR month so what he's telling is correct or genetic people will never get weigh.
Accumulating unwanted fat by poor eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle can lead to obesity which has become a prevalent problem among people of all ages. Obesity causes a number of serious conditions like cardiovascular problems, diabetes, high blood pressure etc.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach to ailments of all kinds. It not only cures physical conditions but also heals mental diseases and the treatments are effective with no side effects. The most important feature of Ayurveda is that it improves the overall health of an individual by a sustainable treatment. Here are five easy ways to reduce fat effectively by Ayurvedic recommendations.
1. Detox tea - Detox tea is a mixture of certain herbs which have the property to cleanse the body. It is a natural way to lose weight without subjecting the body to harsh chemicals. The tea flushes the toxins out of the system and boosts the liver and the stomach. It not only helps to eliminate waste but also to reduce bloating. Eradication of unwanted elements leads to weight loss and rejuvenation of the body. Cumin, fennel, and coriander are good choices for preparing a detox tea.
2. Yoga - Practicing yoga on a daily basis can make a huge difference when you are trying to lose weight. A relaxing yoga routine in the mornings will not only set the mood for the day but also boost metabolism. Yoga facilitates weight loss, flexibility and promotes good health. Breathing exercises with meditation can improve one's cognitive functions and prevent mental diseases.
3. Triphala - With its many beneficial properties, Triphala can be branded as a miracle herb. One of the ancient remedies, Triphala includes three super fruits of India which are amlaki, haritaki, and bibhitaki. Three of them have individual advantages that work together as an elixir for weight loss.
- Amlaki is packed with antioxidants that reduce inflammation, maintains healthy blood sugar level and leads to lean body mass.
- Haritaki helps to cleanse the body by eliminating wastes from the colon.
- Bibhitaki eradicates body fluids and reduces accumulated fat.
Triphala is a powerful combination of herbs which can be consumed with lukewarm water.
4. Curry powder - Ayurvedic treatment instructs to include six tastes in a meal which are sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent and astringent. A mixture of all these tastes will create a unique flavor that will enhance the digestive system and help melt away the fat. Ayurvedic churnas are a mixture of several herbs with different tastes and properties that are added to Indian dishes to create flavor. Coriander, fenugreek, cloves are some of the herbs present in the churnas
5. Massage - Gharshana is an effective Ayurvedic massage performed with silk gloves and can be done at home. It gives a calming sensation that energizes and rejuvenates the body. It is well known for reducing cellulite and bloating by promoting better circulation and lymphatic drainage.
Related Tip: 7 Tips For Fat Loss?