Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. Gandhali BhagwatYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 19 years old male I have diabetes I do not know which type of diabetes is it type 1 or type 2 but I just wanted to know that can I drink milk in diabetes. People says you can not drink milk in diabetes is that true.
Why shouldn't we drink water immediately after eating food? What is reason? When will we drink water after having food.
On doctor's prescription I went through barium swallow test now the situation is that my report are showing high levels of GGTP or 122 What does high level GGTP signify are there any significant complications associated with it
Hi. My hair are getting sleek and light weighted everyday and hairfall is increasing. I use coconut oil n a mild Shampoo by patanjali. I do a massage regularly. Bt no effect. Please suggest. Whats the solution.
I am suffering from Anaphylactic shock attacks since last two years. In last two years I had faced 4 severe attacks and many mild attacks of the same. Is anaphylaxis curable? How it gets enter in our body? Is this rare disease? I m working in a warehouse facility where dust is at large amount since last 6 months, do I need to quiet my job?
I did a lot of test. Like echo cardiogram/ chest xray / ct scan on brain and sinus/ CBC blood test/ sugar test/ liver function test/ kidney function test/ thyroid function test/crp test/ cardiac profile/ dimer test./ ECG test. All my test can back normal. But I still feel sick something my head feel heavy. My body feel tired and lazy. Sometime I feel sleep in the day . My doctor told me maybe anxiety is the cause. Because my doc tor said all my test is good. Seeing all my test is good I do not need to worry if I am sick with a disease or something right.
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? (I'm 5'6" and weigh more than 220 pounds.)
I am feeling very tired since 2 days and also having some cough and cold and sometime body pain What should I do. Please help me.
Hi Sir, My uncle has a diabetes problem so I want to know what to do for reduce the diabetes and which food will be taken for and what is cause of diabetes pls tell me.
How to make your home mosquito free
With zika virus threat looming large in India, dengue, chikungunya, malaria and other deadly diseases aren't cases on the rise throughout the country, there has been an alarming rise is the use of market bought mosquito repellents. While they are no doubt, very effective, but they also emit gases which can be harmful to us. There exist in our homes, commodities with which we can achieve the same results - to have a mosquito-free home. Few such ways are as follows:
1. Though it might smell bad initially, it is also the reason why mosquitoes will stay away. Crush a few pods of garlic, boil it in water and spray the liquid in the room, especially in the corners.
2. Camphor is easily available and good way to get rid of mosquitoes. Light a little bit of camphor in a room after closing all doors and windows. Leave the room for about twenty minutes and when you go back, your room will be mosquito free.
3. Infuse citronella oil in a candle and burn the candle to have a mosquito free room. Alternatively, you can use the oil in a vaporizer.
4. If you have a garden, plant mosquito repellent plants like lavender, catnip and citronella in the areas near the windows of your house to drive the mosquitoes away.
5. Get rid of all stored water within and around your house. These waters are breeding grounds for mosquitoes. If you need to store water for the unexpected shortage of water, make sure that you keep changing it.
Sharing is caring. Share this helpful tip with your loved ones by clicking on Share below.