Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. MeenalYour feedback matters!
I am 13 weeks 3 days pregnant. Sometimes I have periods like pain in vagina and cervix. No other difficulties. Is this normal? My weight is 70 and height 164. Should I reduce my weight?
I am 18 years old and my weight is 62 kg. I've tried to lose my weight but failed to. I've started gyming also but still the result is the same. Suggest me something to work on it.
My age is 29 and my height is 169 cm however my weight is just 44 kg only. Pls guide how to increase my weight as I am getting married soon.
How do I increase my weight? I've tried all sorts of methods like sports, eating properly but my weight never increases.
My age is 24 years, my weight is 56 kg but body is so slim. I have donated a blood. Any problem in my body.
I am 24 year old male. I am suffering from low body weight (45 kgs). Also I have regular mouth ulcer issue's. Kindly suggest an Excellent treatment for the same. I have already tried homeopathy, Ayurveda and Protein powders but they have no results. Please help me.
I feel very fatty during last 5 years as my weight is increasing fastly I tried best to loose weight please suggest me fast way to do that.
Im 21 years old now, im underweight since my childhood. My stool is always very smelly and floating. I found on internet that smelly and floaty stools are due to malabsorption. If it really is the cause is there any treatment for malabsorption? I also have a hyperactive mind.
What is best way to eat raw garlic, in addition to, using same as spices in vegetables meat and falls etc.
How Many Cloves of Garlic Can Eat in a Day? Or it will be taken empty stomach or with meal. And how many times in a day. Thank you.
I am 21 year old male and I am very thin. I want to gain my weight. So please suggest me the correct diet and correct exercises to gain weight.
WHO *(वर्ल्ड हेल्थ ओर्गनाइजेशन)* का कहना हैं आज हमारे शरीर की जरुरत है शुद्ध हवा, शुद्ध पानी, शुद्ध भोजन और 60 से 80 मिनरल्स, 40 के 46 पोषक तत्व और एन्जाइम्स l
जो आज हमें पूर्ण रूप से नहीं मिल पा रहे हैं ।
क्या आप जानते हैं कि हमारी रोजमर्रा की जिन्दगी में हमारे शरीर में कोशिकायें (cells) व मज्जातंतु (tissues) क्षतिग्रस्त होते रहते है और अधिकतर देखा गया है कि हम अपने भोजन में पोषक तत्वों की मात्रा शरीर की जरूरत के मुताबिक नहीं ले पाते हैं l
आज के इस प्रदूषित वातावरण तथा भागदौड़ भरी जिन्दगी में मधूमेह, उच्च रक्तचाप, गठिया, दिल का दौरा बहुत ही आम समस्या है l जो हमारे जीवन शैली को भी प्रभावित करती है l रासायनिक खाद और छिड़काव के द्वारा अनाज की पैदावार और इन्जेक्शन के द्वारा दूध, फलों और सब्जियों की पैदावार को बढ़ाना यह सब हमारे शरीर के लिये बहुत हानिकारक है और जो हमारी प्रतिरोधक क्षमता, आन्तरिक बल और एनर्जी लेवल को दिन प्रति दिन कम करती जा रही है l जिससे संक्रमण होने की सम्भावनायें बढ़ जाती हैंl जैसे वायरल फीवर, सर्दी व जुकाम, बुखार, कमजोरी थकान, काम के प्रति रूचि न होना इ. L हमने देखा की अधिकांश समस्यायें विषाक्त पदार्थों (टॉक्सिन्स) से उत्पन्न होती हैं और यह विषाक्त पदार्थ प्रदूषित जल, वायु और भोजन के परिणाम हैं ।
आज हर घर में कोई न कोई व्यक्ति किसी न किसी समस्या से परेशान है i
आप किसी भी ऐसे व्यक्ति को जानते हो जो कि नीचे लिखी किसी भी समस्या/बीमारी से परेशान हो (चाहे उसे डॉक्टर ने जवाब भी दे दिया हो).
1- शुगर (मधुमेह)
2- ब्लड प्रेशर (b. P.)
3- हृदय रोग
7- लकवा (paralysis)
8- स्वाइन फ्लू
14-जोड़ों का दर्द
15- कमर में दर्द
16- बदन दर्द
17- सेक्सुअल समस्या
19- त्वचा / चर्म रोग
25- श्वसन संबंधी समस्या
26- पाचन सम्बंधित रोग
27- एंटी एजिंग
28- लीवर से जुडी कोई भी परेशानी
30- अनीमिया (खून की कमी)
31- मानसीक तनाव
34- पेट में गैस बनना
35- पैर के तलवे मे जलन
36- आखों से संबंधित रोग
37- स्वेद प्रदर
38- मlसिक धर्म (m. C.) अनियमितता
Running is a sport that many people indulge in, on a daily basis. For many professional athletes, running is also a part of their job. While it may be an extremely fulfilling experience in sheer physical terms, it also has varied implications in the long run as far as the health of your bones, joints and muscles go. Also, runners are constantly at the risk of getting injured, which can lead to many complications. Read on to know how you can protect the same with these five tips to avoid injuries.
- Warming Up and Stretching: Many injuries can happen when you do not stretch before you indulge in a strenuous activity like running. Warming up should be done with the help of a quick brisk walk that should happen a few minutes before you start running. Also, when you are stretching, you should not hold your breath and do it slowly without rushing yourself. Avoid stretching your muscles when they are cold. The stretching exercises should happen after the warm up.
- Strengthening Exercises: It is important to indulge in good amount of exercises that will strengthen your quads, calves and feet so that your muscles are strong enough to support your weight while you run without putting undue pressure on the joints, which can succumb to injuries and fractures. Strengthening exercises are given to hamstring muscles as well.
- Weight: Managing your weight is one of the most important parts of the regimen for a runner. If you are taking up running professionally or if you are doing it as exercise, you must ensure that your weight is at a normal level as per your ideal BMI so that you do not end up putting pressure on your knees. A good diet and plenty of exercise will help in maintaining a good weight.
- Footwear: Your shoes are one of the most important aspects when you are running. You must choose shoes that have a good cushion or gel inside. Be sure to select shoes that are designed for runners specifically, so that the shoes take on the shape of your feet and give you good balance and motion even as the friction with the ground happens. The correct footwear will support the running motion and keep injuries at bay.
- Stride Length and Impact: It is imperative to practice the correct stride length and impact when your feet hit the ground as this is where injuries most commonly happen. You will need to ensure that you get professional help from a trainer so that you can gauge and accordingly practice your stride length in keeping with your frame so that the impact is minimal on the rest of the body and its joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I wish gain weight as compared to my age I look quite younger and being in service industry I need to look bit matured physical also I get tired easily and do not have a proper appetite. Can you pls suggest me a multivitamin which can help me gsin weight and energy. I am married and somewhere I also feel its hampering my sexual life.
I am getting pimples on my forehead and they are hurting me too. Please suggest some medicines for that?
Every person faces ups and downs in life, the difference lies in how we deal with the low points of our life. Losing someone you love is probably the saddest experience anyone can go through. Our natural reaction to such a loss is grief. The more significant the loss; the more intense your grief will be. There is no right or wrong way to grieve and everyone grieves in a different way.
However, here are a few healthy ways you can cope with your loss to move on with your life.
1. Build a support system: When you are grieving, you may feel that nobody understands how you feel and would want to isolate yourself. Do not allow yourself to withdraw into a shell and instead build a support system of friends and family who you trust. You could also visit a counselor who is trained to deal with such situations. Joining a support group can also help.
2. Face your grief: Not allowing yourself to grieve can do more harm than good. You can suppress your grief for a short time but you cannot avoid it forever. The longer you avoid facing it, the more difficult it will be. Suppressing grief can also lead to a number of health problems such as depression, substance abuse and anxiety.
3. Look after your health: When grieving for the loss of a loved one, you may not feel hungry and may want to simply lie in bed all day. But you must instead get out, eat right and exercise regularly. When the body is healthy, you not only feel better physically but also emotionally. Avoid turning to alcohol and drugs to lift your mood.
4. Express yourself: Bottling up your emotions is never a good idea. However, sometimes talking about how you feel can be difficult. In such situations, look for alternate means of expressing yourself. For examples, you could try painting or start a scrapbook.
5. Look out for grief triggers: What makes coping with the loss of a loved one difficult is the fact that you share a number of life events with them. Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and festive occasions can bring back memories of the person and overwhelm you. To successfully heal, you must plan ahead for events like this that will trigger grief. Do not allow yourself to be alone at such times.
6. Seek professional help: Sometimes, when you are dealing with the loss of a loved one, you find yourself sinking into depression or find it difficult to resume your normal lifestyle. It is a good idea to consult a mental health practitioner or counselor.