Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Janhavi ErandeYour feedback matters!
What ever I eat, I do not gain weight. These days I'm getting thinner and thinner. So please give a nutritive plan so that I can gain weight.
When ever my husband squeeze my breast after some time. It leaks with some milk. Even though I stop feeding 1 year back. Is it any prob? Kindly suggest remedy.
I always take good amount of food. Still I can not weight my gain. Please tell me how to gain my weight.
I can do yoga and hiit daily I can loose weight faster or I want to do add more exercise like intense workout.
Hello, My husband is 30 years old and he is having vitamin D deficiency. His current vitamin D range is 11.3 ng/ml. Due to this he has some chronic inflammation in his body. His muscle and joints are paining. Kindly suggest with some medicinal supplements for vitamin D deficiency. Thank You!
Sir I am 24 year old. I am very thin and my weight is not perfect so please give me some health advise.
1. Sit straight in your chair with support of lumbar roll, rolled towel or small pillow over low back area.
2. Try to sit on the edge of chair so that you do not lean forward. While sitting on edge is comfortable to make your spine erect, form an arch, make your head to drop in front and your shoulders to round.
3. Drop your shoulders and rest them.
4. Arms should be close to your sides with elbows bend at 90 degree position.
5. Head should be stretch towards the ceiling.
6. Chin tuck in.
7. Upper back should be straight by rolling shoulders backwards along with tummy tuck in.
8. Neck in comfortable straight position.
9. The height of the table should be adjusted in a way so that it should not be too high or too low in the level of eyes so that neck should not bend up or down.
10. Knees should be in 90 degree flexion so that they are on level with your hips.
11. Feet should be place flat on the floor. Make sure it should make a level with knee and hip position. If knee or leg pains then you can also keep small stool or footstool or other support to rest your foot on it.
I am also feeling sick and my looking thin how I get perfect body shape? please help me out what can I do to gain weight?
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition.
I am 20 years old boy. Studying in college. From childhood I am so thin. I've taken many treatment and advice but not get result. My height is 170 cm and due to compare height my weight is only 43 kgs. My chest is only 30 inches and arm is only 9 so You can guess how much I am weak Now a days I've joined Gym. Every morning I am going there. My daily food items are 500 ml milk, 6 banana, 15 Roties, A full bowl chaval and 2 Eggs in week. I want to raise my weight speedily and Bulk body chest and become healthy man. So suggest me which food items I've to take and how much. If any supplements are there also suggest please. If you can describe by daily please I'll be thankful to you.
For a diabetic patient with type 2, how often it is required to check the blood glucose? Is random check will do as a regular check up once in three months? Thanks in AdvanceSathish.
I have joint problem. Mainly knee and ankle but overall joints are affected. Plus uric acid problem due to which my leg get affected specially ankle and near to ankle area. Its very painful. So I need cure for these problem specially uric acid problem. Thank you. Your sincerely Jitendra Kumar.
my weight is 90 kgs and i have fat on my face n stomach how can i remove fat from face ..as i walk 7 km per day but my weight is as it is .please suggest something effective diet chart or medicines
In recent years, turmeric benefits have captured the attention of Western scientists and herbalists. However, this herb held a place of honor in India's traditional Ayurvedic medicine because they have always known the magical medicinal powers of turmeric.
Before we delve into the health benefits of turmeric, including the possible side effects of turmeric, we would like to share with you a little about its healing history and traditional turmeric benefits.
Turmeric is a perennial shrub that is grown in India and other tropical areas of Asia. It was long used as a hot yellow spice to flavor Indian cuisine. In addition, it was added to a variety of mustards to give them a potent "bite."
In India's traditional Ayurvedic medicine turmeric was a symbol of prosperity - it was considered a whole body cleansing herb. Medically, it was used as an aid for digestive disturbances and as a treatment for fever, infections, dysentery, arthritis, jaundice and other liver problems.
The traditional Chinese physicians also used turmeric medically to treat liver and gallbladder problems, stop bleeding, and relieve chest congestion and menstrual discomforts.