Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
How lose weight in a week? beacause i'm 70kg I want 2 make it 60 ya 55 my age z 26 years. Please help me doc:(
Today most of the women are suffering from chronic diseases. In the extremely busy life of today, women try to solve their issues by taking medicines themselves which provides temporary relief but does not cure it.
Homeopathy is a branch of medicine which successfully treats and cures the complicated issues that women face with their health and body. Some of the major diseases of women that can be treated by homeopathic medicines are:
Vaginal Yeast Infection
The condition is also known as candidiasis. It is caused due to the overgrowth of the fungus candida which is present in the vagina.
Pain, burning sensation and soreness
Swelling and redness of the vulva
Vaginal discharge of white color
Homeopathic Medicines for Vaginal Yeast Infection
Some of the common medicines for treating it are Graphites, Helonias, Lycopodium, Natrum Muriaticum, Pulsatilla, Sepia, Thuja, Staphysagria, Candida albicans.
It is the most common symptom of menopause. They are caused by the hormone fluctuations in women during menopause.
Sudden warm feeling on face, neck and chest areas
Irregular heartbeat or rapid heart beat
Homeopathic Medicines for Hot Flashes
Some of the common medicines are Amylium Nitrosum, Belladonna, Glononium, Folliculinum, Lachesis, Sepia and Sanguinaria Canadensis.
PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome-
It is a group of emotional and physical symptoms which is related to the menstrual cycle of a woman.
Changes in appetites which include craving for certain foods
Feeling irritated, tired, tensed and anxious
Swollen feet or hands
Swollen and tender breasts
Disinterest in sex
Wanting to be alone
Homeopathic Medicines For Treating PMS
Some of the common homeopathic medicines for treating the condition are Lachesis, Folliculinum, Pulsatilla, Lac Caninum, Natrum Muraticum and Sepia.
All the homeopathic medicines that are mentioned above should always be taken after proper consultation with the homeopathic doctors.
Hi I am 27 year, I have rheumatology problem and my mom also having same problem. Took 6 steroid injections which made to put weight also. Now again getting that knee pain. What treatment should I take and how to reduce and maintain weight
I want to loose my weight and looking so handsome in simple way without any side effect for long time.
Sir I want to gain weight. My weight no fit according my length. My length. 5.11 and weight 58. Pl tell me what should I do.
My question is on hard squeezing, my breast oozed out the fluid, I don't know what color fluid, but it did. Also, the other effects were pain, nipple burn, and a black layer has been formed over the nipple! Now it is getting back to normal. Please recommend me what doctor should I consult if necessary and what steps should I take?
I'm trying to loose weight. I'm working very hard both in the morning as well as evening. I take two glasses of water with lemon and honey. And in morning, I take dry fruits and sprouts. In lunch I take two chapati with green vegetable. And in dinner I used to have papaya or any fruit. So is it the right way to loose weight. Or I can add anything else in my schedule to help my weight loss. Please help me. I want to loose weight ASAP.
Here are 3 tested ways to stop over eating and feel healthier.
1) Eat slowly - It is the brain that sends us signals about whether or not we are satiated. It takes about 12 minutes to actually feel satisfied and the brain takes that much time (or even a little more) to comprehend. That?s why, you should eat slowly and chew your food well, so that you give the brain enough opportunity to realize whether the hunger is satiated.
2) Eat whole foods - Those artificial and processed foods are certainly tasty and oh so enticing. But they are overloaded with calories and artificial sweeteners, which would do you more harm than good. So, it is recommended that you eat more of whole foods. They will keep you filled for longer and avoid instances of over-eating. In the beginning, you might experience some trouble, but it would cease within a few days.
3) Exercise - Exercise releases hormones that keep us happy. These are also the hormones that provide us the opportunity to feel less hunger. So, exercise to avoid overeating and binging behaviour. This is particularly true for women trying to lose weight while exercising- you will only see results if you make dietary changes as well.
If you have any questions on diet or nutrition, ask me by clicking on 'Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hi. I'm a diabetes patient. And now suddenly my blood pressure also increased by 288. What should I do for reducing it.
I am a 22 years old college girl. My weight is 75 kgs. Height 5.6 ft. Regarding my age and height I think I am really overweight. I do exercise but due to very busy routine I can't do this regularly. Please suggest how I can loose weight. I would like to loose weight by diet or any herbal or homeopathy remedy rather those allopathic or surgical treatments.
Benefits of whey protein
- Maintain a healthy weight: A reduced calorie, higher protein diet including whey protein may improve the quality of weight loss by helping a person lose more fat and/or maintain more lean muscle.
- Curb hunger: Calorie for calorie, whey protein can help people feel fuller longer than carbohydrates or fats.
- Get lean: Consuming whey protein and performing resistance exercise regularly can help build more lean muscle than resistance training alone or resistance training combined with carbohydrate consumption.
- Enhance exercise recovery: Consuming whey protein after exercise helps to build and repair muscle.
- Reduce muscle loss with ageing: Emerging research shows older Americans may be able to slow the age-related decline of muscle mass by engaging in resistance training and consuming higher than the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for protein.