Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Deshmukh PreetiYour feedback matters!
How we can reduce weight. I'm 44 years old and weight is 77 kg with height 172 cms. This is constant weight from 4 years. Upto what age we can do sex with partner.
I am 20! years old n my weight is 50 kg n height is 5.10 what should I do to gain weight I have also joined the gym to put up some weight but nothing happens. please suggest me proper diet n supplement.
Hello Doctors, i am over weight by 15 kg my current wt is 80kg and height 5.5 i tried every thing to loss wt like gym,yoga,walking,diet,ayurveda massage ect. But no result. Please help me my problem area is my tummy only (42 inch)
I am 64 yrs, 5' 5" & 79 kg male. I do at least 4/5 days a week exercise like brisk walk 1 hr or tread mill, cycle,cross trainer & rowing for 10 minutes each or some light wt lifting (max two days /wk). My diet is morning - Two wheat chapati+veg + any one fruit + tea + 1 cup milk/ curd. Lunch -- Two cups of rice + 50 gms fish + 400 gms veg + 25 grms lintel + 1/2 cup curd. Dinner - Two chapati of wheat + veg + 50 gms chik. And more or less 180 ml alcohol. Suggest me if I need to cut down to reduce weight to 72 kg & any other suggestion.
For obese men and women, seeing the numbers fall on a weighing scale is only half the battle won. Drastic weight loss often leaves people with sagging skin and stubborn fat deposits. This can take away the satisfaction from losing all that weight and affect a person's self confidence. It also has health risks as sagging skin and folds are vulnerable to fungal infections and cause discomfort. Exercising does not help much when it comes to this problem but thankfully, plastic surgery does in the form of a body lift surgery.
A body lift surgery is a procedure to improve the shape and form of tissue that supports skin by removing excess fat and skin. This procedure typically addresses the abdomen, buttocks, groin and thighs and has visible results almost immediately. The procedure can be customized according to the patient's need and a patient may choose to undergo an upper, mid, lower or total body lift.
To be a viable candidate for such a procedure a person must have lost between 30 to 50 percent of their body weight and since then has stabilized their weight. Any further fluctuations can affect the results of this procedure hence most surgeons advise patients to wait for two years after having achieved their desired weight before undergoing this procedure. They must also be a good mental and physical health. In cases of weight loss through bariatric surgery, the plastic surgeon will also need approval from the specialist. For women, in addition to the above, they must also not be planning to have children after the surgery. Or, you can directly consult a cosmetic surgeon.
Like any other operation, this procedure is also associated with some risks. Some of these are:
- Anesthesia related problems
- Accumulation of blood or serum
- Skin sensations including slight numbness.
- Recurrent loosening of skin
- Persistent pain
- Asymmetrical contours
This procedure is performed under general anesthesia or intravenous sedation. The surgeon then makes a circumferential incision to remove excess skin and reposition and tighten the underlying tissues. Often, a body lift is combined with liposuction to achieve the desired contours. Finally the incisions are closed with deep support sutures, skin adhesives, tape and clips. Most patients are advised to wear compression garments after such a procedure to support the skin ad tissues as they heal. Pain killers and antibiotics are also prescribed to be taken after the surgery.
I am 63 year old, diabetic patient for last 35 years. retina of my both eyes are affected, My blood group is 'O'Rh ve Can donate my few organs as mentioned in your article ORGAN DONOR?
I am 50 no diabetes wt. Is 90 ht. Is 5.11" I suffer ED and take many medicines by doctors as a homoeopathic, Ayurveda but no improvement. I take some time Suhagra 100 better result but then suffer headache. Please solve my problem.
How can I get off from my body pain and what can make me easy to have my abs a proper diet diet plan.
I am trying to loose my weight but I can not able to loose please give me some advise to loose weight.
Filcal-D is allopathy medicine or homeopathy medicine. Which is correct? Different doctors says different answers. Please give correct answer.
My. Age is 22 years and my weight is 44 kg. I want to increase my weight. Please suggest me what should I do. Thanks a lot.
Dear Doctor, I am a diabetes patient. And my sugar level both fasting and random is around 200. But I don't have any symptoms like passing urine at night time multiple times, didn't get hungry every time, tiredness. even though I have tested my all. My H1bac is around 8. Remaining all good. Please suggest me if any need to take treatment?
Hi sir, I am 22 years old guy but my body is slim now, how to increase my strength of body? Please advise.
Vitamins are literally translated to vita and amins, which are important ingredients for overall good health. They are required in minor quantities and are therefore part of the list of micronutrients. Vitamin H is actually a part of the vitamin B complex, and is also the vitamin B7. It is known as vitamin H given the German word for Haar and Haut, which stands for hair and skin. In fact, this vitamin is most beneficial for the good health of hair and skin. Read on to know more about its functions, benefits, and sources.
- It is manufactured by the gut bacteria and is essential for normal body growth and development.
- Required for good hair and skin. Reduced amounts can lead to hair loss/thinning, and dermatitis
- Essential for metabolism and converts the protein, carbohydrates, and fat into energy that can be used by the body
- Carries carbon dioxide through the body
- Required for good functioning of sweat glands, bone marrow, and nervous system
- Increases the speed of metabolism and converting food into energy. This can be used for weight loss, as it helps in quickly breaking down food into energy.
- It helps lower levels of LDL in the body, which is the bad cholesterol. It, therefore, reduces the incidence of heart attack and the stroke.
- Helps in maintaining optimal blood sugar levels, by converting the carbohydrates in the food. Diabetics can take supplements to maintain optimal sugar levels at all times. Taken with chromium, it stimulates glycemic control and improves glucose tolerance.
- It is a great antioxidant and is known as the nourishing vitamin. It removes cellular waste and gets rid of toxins formed in the body, leading to overall health.
- Biotin, as it is also called, also is important for good skin. It promotes growth of nails and skin. Most skin products used to treat conditions like acne, psoriasis, dermatitis, etc., contain biotin.
- It is known to improve wrinkles as it improves cellular fibre activity, reduces breakage of collagen, and improved protein formation in the skin.
- It boosts the growth of new hair follicles and and is very vital for the health of hair. It is very useful in treating hair thinning, and brittle hair. Hair oils contain vitamin H which provides nutrition.
- Vitamin H is also given as a supplement during pregnancy for health of the mother and the baby
- Vitamin H is naturally formed in the body by the gut bacteria
- Additionally, foods also contain it. Non vegetarian sources include organ meat including chicken and fish.
- Dairy products such as cheese, milk, etc.
- Eggs and yeast are also good sources. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.