Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Archana PudvareYour feedback matters!
How can I increase my weight. And have a good body physique. Please tell Mr. the diet plan. And essentials.
सर्वे में पता चला है की आँखों ,बालों और शारीरिक खूबसूरती से ज्यादा आपकी स्माइल (मुस्कान) आपको आकर्षक बनती है।
I am type 2 diabetic. I am aged 25 yrs. I have consulted many doctors but most of all are suggesting either Istamet 50/500 mg or Janumet 50/500 mg or highly priced tablets. The cost is too high for these two tablets. There are other indian variant called Zita met which has Metformin (500 mg, Teneligliptin (20 mg) from Gelnmark. Teneligliptin is next generation of sitagliptin which was patented by mersk. Can I use this tablet instead of janumet and istamet?
I'm 25 years old Height-5 feet 8 inch Weight-51 kg My weight is very low according to my height so what should I do?
My name is vasim I am 24 year old I am facing some weakness in my body how to increase my energy for the day to day ?
Hi, How to make bone stronger and always feel no energy, get a back pain and foot pain during periods.
I am very skinny, I tried various exercise to gain some weight but nothing works on my body. Suggest me any medication or any diet routine or even any kind of supplement. Thank you.
Liver is the largest internal organ of our body and plays an indispensable role in a number of important body functions such as blood detoxification, glucose storage, storage of iron and vitamins etc. Liver disease, commonly known as hepatic disease affects a large part of the liver tissue and can be treated effectively if detected while it is in its initial stages.
Here are five major symptoms of liver disease which you must watch out for:
1. Weight loss: Rapid loss of weight is the most common and noticeable symptom of liver disease. If you feel that you have lost an extra couple of kilos within the span of a few months, you should definitely consult your doctor and get a check-up done.
2. Fatigue and weakness: This is usually accompanied by weight loss. As the body loses fat, it tends to become lethargic, low on energy and fragile. Feeling tired at all times and witnessing a reduced stamina can be signs of liver disease.
3. Tendency to easily get bruised: Liver disease affects at least three quarters of the liver tissue which makes your body susceptible to bruises, cuts and wounds. The skin becomes fragile and is thus damaged easily at the slightest provocation. Moreover, once bruised, it also takes a longer time to heal than normal, as the generation of new tissues is erratic and takes longer amount of time.
4. Darker than normal urine: This is another early warning sign of an impending liver disease which can easily be noticed. If you are noticing urine which is dark yellow in colour and this happens continuously for a couple of days, it is in your best interests to consult a doctor at the earliest.
5. Swelling and pain in the abdomen: Abdominal pain is often dismissed as being trivial and occasional but is a definite symptom of liver disease. If you are experiencing severe pain and swelling in the area, make sure to get a doctor’s opinion.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am gilbert patient yesterday I going for LFT it shows 3. 0 total bilirubin is it normal and what is treatment for this I feel some pain.
Hello Sir I Have a Question regarding to my fat. Sir my age is 23 and My Height is 5.0 and My Weight is 80. please tell me how to lose my weight?
I am almost 50 years old. I want to ask how to became fit and active in day 2 day life. I am feeling some weakness what should I do to get rid of this.
I am very week what should I do ? I am not able to buy best fruits regularly and I am a vegetarian? Please tell me what I can eat to gain weight?
When it comes to the brain and the IQ, is bigger the better? Does size really matter? Is there really a connection between the size of your brain and intelligence? With the help of findings by neurologists
and scientists, we seek to find out!
- Ailments and the Brain: Scientists have found that children with autism have a brain that has grown in a disproportionate manner in the very first year of their life. This prevents the child from making connections with normal behaviour. On the other hand, children and adolescents who suffer from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD have shown signs of having a much smaller brain size. Many scientists have shown that the size of the brain shrinks as we age, and this does not have any visible effect on our cognitive abilities.
- It's all Relative: The size of the brain does not really have a bearing on the way a person's cognition gets shaped. Even large mammals like elephants and whales are finally hunted and tamed by humans who have smaller brains in comparison. The brain is made up of billions of neurons which need to function properly. It may be seen that scientists consider the brain mass in relation with the rest of the body so as to speculate about the cognitive abilities of the person. Why is this required? Large animals need a well functioning and proportionate brain size to control and run their organs with proper cognition for satisfactory results, which is what we humans seem to have done.
- Neanderthal Brains: Historically, the earliest man or the Neanderthals are said to have had larger brains than we do. These people are believed to have brains that are at least 10% larger than the brains that we have in our modern times. The shape of their brain was different too. They were also heavily muscled people which had a bearing on the size and shape of the brain and bodies as well as the lean tissue within the brain. They also survived very successfully for a period of over 200,000 years, which obviously points to some form of elevated cognition, as per many scientists.
- Animals: While animals with small brains like lizards and reptiles do not perform too well on IQ tests, the animals with bigger brains like elephants and dolphins perform much better. But the medium sized brains of monkeys, lemurs and other animals are said to perform in the best manner. The correlation between the body size and the brain does not seem to hold good here, as per various researches.
So the verdict as per medical science and research stands divided!
I m a thyroid patient infect m a hypothyroid patient and day by day m gaining weight I know its common in thyroid but still will you please suggest me healthy diet to loose weight.
Here are tips of Skin, Hair and Nail Treatments