Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Archana PudvareYour feedback matters!
I am diagnosed with type2 diabetes. Hba1c 8. 3. Doctor prescribed janumet, twice a day. After 3 months, my hba1c came to 5. 8. I stopped all tabs and exercised regularly with diet control. After 3 months my hba1c is 6. 9. Shall I continue without tablet. I want to control diab without tab. Is it ok with this hba1c
Sir I am 51 yrs old man and I have so many problem like kabaj, badhazmi/khatti dakar/ gas Please advise.
Hii doctor! My age 19 years, I weight about 90 kgs. For weight loss swimming is better or gym. Please help me.
Dear doctor, one of my friend working in hotel. Last five days he got fever. When he had some food after that he will omit all. Even paining his all body. After that he went to doctor and doctor give some medicine like ORS, GYOCEF-200, GAPCINE-500, ONDAPIL*MD, PARACETAMOL. But now still he has fever and now on his body getting red. So what should we do for it?
Cornflakes can be taken in evening snacks for diabetic, hypertension and early CKD patient? If not what is the most suitable evening snacks for the patient on low protein diet?
What is Coolsculpting and How being a obese teenager can get use of also is there any side effects and where can I have the treatment and what cost it might be.
Hi doc I work in a bpo industry. It's a American Co. Which involves late night shifts. Each shift is a constant 3 monthly roster. Currently my shift is from 6: 30 pm to 3: 30 am. What diet shud I follow after shift as I feel hungry when I'm back home. Normally I've been having cornflakes diluted in milk or I have Maggi noodles. Is it advisable to have such foods at 4 am in the morning after work. I go to sleep by 6 am and get up at about 1 pm. After I get up I have a cup of tea and then my lunch and little after that I have glass of milk and the. Leave for work. Is this diet routine advisable. Any advise on this would be appreciated. Thanx.
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.