Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Arati R AmbikeYour feedback matters!
I am feeling very tired, painful at my backbone and stressed very much. I am having fever from 2 days. Please suggest me something so that I can be able to cure myself as soon as possible.
Dates are rich in iron, vitamins and minerals. They have numerous benefits and are highly recommended to be included in your daily diet. Interestingly, dates are widely used as alternative medicine in rural india. Here is a look at top ten health benefits of dates:
1. No cholesterol - free from cholesterol and low fat, dates are also rich in minerals and vitamins.
2. Vitamin stuffed - a rich source of vitamins b1, b2, b3 b5, a1 & c, they are also rich in dietary fiber and protein.
3. Rich in fiber - dates contain soluble and insoluble fibers along with various kinds of amino acids which helps them improve one's digestive system.
4. Helps weight gain - dates are known to be advised to people who want to gain weight. They contain proteins, sugar and various essential vitamins.
5. Cures constipation - one of the best cures for constipation is to have a few dates soaked overnight and eaten along with water.
6. Treats anemia - high in iron, dates are suggested to people who are being treated for anemia.
7. Energy booster - dates are good substitutes for sugar. They boost energy as they contain natural sugars yet are low in calories making them perfect snack option for health conscious people.
8. Good for heart - if soaked overnight, crushed in the morning and then eaten, dates are known to have positive effects on weak hearts. Being rich in potassium is also another reason they are good for the heart.
9. For sexual stamina - dates are known to be good for sexual stamina. To cure sexual weakness, soak a handful of dates in fresh goat's milk and the next morning, grind the dates in the milk. Add honey and cardamom powder, and drink it. This is known to reduce sterility.
10. For eye care - apart from fighting various conditions of the ear, nose and throat, dates are also good for eyes, especially in cases of night blindness. Here the date leaves also come into picture where they are ground into a fine paste and rubbed around and on the eyes. Alternatively, eating dates is also known to reduce night blindness.
I am 32 age. My Name: Shankar. My weight 83.5 kg. My height 170cm. I need to reduce a weight. Daily my food habits: Morning: Oats. Afternoon: 3 chapathi.
Hai my age is 22, my height is 5'6 and my weight is 52, how can I improve my height and weight please give any medicine for increase my height and weight.
I want to increase my body mass (weight). My height is 5'11" and weight is 80kg. But I have much fatty stomach (obesity), hips and thighs specially. But my arms, legs are thin as compared to them. Feels like unbalanced body mass. I have used Endura Mass powder and gym exercise plus natural exercise but no benefits. Please suggest a solution to have a balanced body mass. Preferably a natural way or home remedy. Thank you.
Why do feet stink?
Smelly feet can be a cause of great embarrassment and discomfort for anyone. Also known as bromodosis, the primary cause of smelly feet is the sweat glands in your feet. This part of the human body has more sweat glands than anywhere else in the body. Additionally, compared to sweat glands in the other parts of the body that secrete to control your body temperature when exposed to hot weather or while exercising, the sweat glands in your feet produce perspiration all the time.
When this happens, bacteria living on your skin break down the perspiration that oozes from your skin pores and a cheese-like smell is produced as the sweat gets broken down by the bacteria.
Apart from the explanation of the origin of this kind of smell, the causes that lead to you having smelly feet are:
- wearing the same footwear on a daily basis and not letting them dry
- poor hygiene habits like not washing your feet and drying them thoroughly
- changes in the body's hormones level especially during pregnancy and puberty
- too much stress
- hyperhidrosis (a condition wherein you sweat excessively)
- athlete's foot (infection of the soles of the feet and between the toes)