Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Zohra SiamwalaYour feedback matters!
Very friendly and descriptive
I'm 4 months pregnant can I flush my vagina for two to three timeswit my shower is good wil it affect my baby give me a advice.
Keeping in touch with your consciousness can be a brilliant thing to do. One should know thy self before anyone else in the world. Consciousness qualifies as self awareness. It gives you clarity about what you want, who you really are and who you really want to be.
How to keep in touch with your consciousness?
- Walk out into the woods: Go on a nature hike. Take your dog and go for a run into the woods. Listen to your favourite music and do not forget to stop and breathe in the scenic beauty. It is bound to make you introspect.
- Go on a solo trip: Take a leave from work, get packing and head out to that trip to the Himalayas that you have been planning on for ages. Take your closest friends along if you would like to. And, if you are going on your own, do not forget to inform your friends or family about it.
- Meditate: Even if you have never tried to do it before, it is never late to start. Even if you are in the beginners’ level, it helps you attain inner peace and tranquillity. It is probably one of the best ways to get in touch with your inner self and harness energy from within. It will give you greater focus, more transparency and you will attain discipline in life.
- Befriend with like-minded people: When you are on a journey to become a person with great self awareness and a more conscious person, you are the most benefitted when you find people who share your belief and you can be your true self with them. This will make you true to yourself and the people around you. This is a sign of rising self consciousness.
- Pursue higher intelligence: Every single person is intelligent in their own way. A person may be blessed with high I.Q., whereas other people can be emotionally or spiritually intelligent. While chasing consciousness, learn to grow as a person. Make yourself familiar to new things, different people and you will realise how vast is the world and the immense amount of things you are yet to take from her.
- Taking control of your decisions: Never let another person dictate terms to you. The moment you let another person make your decisions, you lose yourself a little bit. Taking conscious control over your decisions will immediately create a sense of understanding of your own self and you will attain more consciousness in the process.
- Let the skies speak to you: Go camping will your closest, true friends and star gaze with them. Lying down on the grass and watching millions of stars look right back you can be an overwhelming experience. You will truly learn and understand how vast this universe is and let it seep into you. You will feel more in touch with yourself than ever before. The path to self consciousness will get even more clear in your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
I'm 21 years old female and my periods are 17 days late. Recently did a Prega News test and it came positive. I cannot have a pregnancy now as I'm too young. Kindly let me know if there is any safe way to go about it.
Hi. I took I pill (morning after pill) around 20th of august. After 2-3 days I started spotting slightly. It continued till the 4th of september. When I had sex with my partner. I started bleeding post sex slightly. That started the on and off spotting again. On the 7th again, I bleed a little post sex. There was a weird smell to the discharge on the morning of 8th/9th september. Though spotting had stopped somewhat. I was worried it might be chlamydia so I got a vaginal swab test for culture and sensitivity done. I also took an urine pregnancy test with an otc pregnancy kit. I generally have my periods in the first-second week of a month. I am not sure whether I had a really light period due to the morning after pill (spotting) or if it is something else. Can you advice?
After 3 miscarriage first time Ivf with own eggs. What are the chances of success rate, with 3 eggs. Is Doctor use all egg?
My period date was 3 but till now it's not happen. I have tested but it is negative. What should I do?
But mam aisa bhi to hoskta hai ki jis month hum sex kre us month sex krne k baad periods aajaye aur fr next month se na aaye means sex krne k kitne month baad periods aane bnd hote hain pregnancy mei.
I had unprotected sex on 7th day of my periods which was 9th April and took ipill the next day within 12 hours however I started bleeding on 15th April and its the third day and still bleeding so I am unsure if it is my periods or it's bleeding because of ipill. I am very worried so please help.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!