Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Zanjurne RahulYour feedback matters!
I have swelling on my left leg ankle from so many days. It is not going. I diagnose urine and blood test all are normal. Please suggest me what should I do. And also give some home remedies of reducing swelling on ankle.
I have a shoulder dislocation problem. When I smash a volley ball or when I thow a cricket ball my shoulder dislocated. I think this is all bcoz of a accident happened with me 6 years before. But that time only my right shoulder was injured. I tried to cure my shoulder problem. But still suffering from that problem. And now I am feeling nearly same pain on my left soldier. I don't understand what is gone wrong with my shoulder. Is that any treatment for my shoulder so that my shoulder completely cured. And I start to play games as same way as six years before. Pls suggest me.
I'm getting nerve pain on neck backside and only right side from ear to neck. Y it happening. I'm preparing for competition. Is there chance for pressure. Y happening one side. Are any nerve stuck?
Good morning sir, I am 21 years old and have pain in my left hip from approx 1.5 months and the pain starts from left hip till my foot and I am not able to put weight on my left leg completely so so walk just like I am crippled and I had seen a physio and he told some exercises but the pain is still intact and a bit relief is there but when I go for a walk and take a walk of around 2 kms theres very severe pain and I am not even able to sit or walk. And I need to sit as my class start from 1 july so I need to sit which is right now a big question for me? How will I sit and study? please help me sir.
My age is 25 now. And I don't have previous knee injuries. And in Jan 2016 my weight is 49 and now it is 56. I have left knee pain since 2 weeks. Kindly tel me what is the cause for my knee pain n suggest the medication. Do vajrasana helps relieving knee pain.
I am 25 years old. I have lower backache for two days. No ointment is working! What should I do? I got a serious injury in my back two years ago.
Dr. Har waqt sar me dard rehta hai aur kamar me kafi dawai bhi khai. Ek saal pehle dengue fever bhi ho gaya tha phir aaram tha par dard abi bhi hai please advised de kiya karna hai.
I work in night shift. I go to office at 6 PM and come back at 4: 30 AM. Please advise me how do I take care of my health. I am getting weakness losing weight.
I am 57 years old, 85 kg and 5'6. I can't stand on left toe and can stand only for few seconds on left foot. My achilles tendon feels weak. Left foot is by birth, physically thinner but I do not remember any accident or injury. Any solution to strengthen left leg, improve balance on left leg and remove limp.
Hi, My wife had a small accident 1.5 years back and she injured her back due to which she is having pain now also whenever she is going for a walk or driving or sits continuously for long. Kindly provide the suggestion and I do not want any medicine since it just reduces the pain but I want permanent relief from the problem
I am Naliniben Gandhi 71year old. I was pain in right foot. I have surgery in foot. My biopsy report is sarcoma. Please give me advice.
I am 34 years old female, and weigh almost 69 kgs and my height is 5.4 ft .therefore I believe am 15 kgs overweight. I am a pure Vegetarian. I was 54 before pregnancy and put almost 20 Kgs. After delivery and my daughter now 5 years I still weigh 69 kgs. My body seems to be moderately sized however all the fat lies around my hip. I am a good dancer (free style) and have been working for over 17 years hailing from Mumbai and have been active always but off lately am having neck pains, chest and rib pains and the whole of left side .which I guess is due to acidity. I definitely wanted to follow a balanced diet and reduce some weight desperately. Off latterly am having sleep distractions as well. Request your suggestions and advice urgently. Thanks
I am 19 years old. I am suffer`ng with severe bike ache. I use KTM RC200 bike which has a long reach. I am just just 5'6 so what precautions should I take to avoid back ache.
I have arthritis it pain Neil ,back pain and neck pain I am very depressed I have been suffer from this disease last 20 year I have taken so much treatment but their is no any benefits please tell me any treatment which recover me as soon as.
Why my back pain are increase day by day? So please give me information as soon as fast, and where and how I treatment my back. Please tell me fast.
Frozen shoulder or adhesive capsulitis is one of the most common disorders of shoulders, usually observed in people aged above 35. Though there is no correlation between gender and age, this disorder seems to strike when the shoulder joint’s fluid connective tissue becomes stiff and inflamed somehow, thus restricting overall motion and causing sessions of indescribable pain. Though the scientific community has not been able to come up with any explanation for the exact causes of such disorders, it is believed to be associated with past trauma or injury to the said area, and/or may involve some auto-immune components.
Exercises which can bring relief:
- Finger walk: Facing a wall at a distance of three quarters of your arm's length, use your fingertips of the affected arm to reach the wall at your waist level. Use your fingers to slowly walk up the wall just as in a spider motion till the level you are comfortable.
- Cross body reach: Use the unaffected arm to gently lift and turn the affected arm across the body; the shoulder should be stretched by applying gentle pressure on it.
- Towel stretch: Use both arms to hold a towel of about 3 feet in length behind the back horizontally; using the unaffected arm, pull the affected arm upwards.
- Pendulum stretch: Stand upright and then gently lean forward, using the good arm to support your weight. Let your affected arm hang low, such that free movements can be observed. Rotate your affected arm in a circular motion, preferably with a diameter of about a foot. 10 revolutions a day are ideal for beginners, which can later be increased. However, make sure that you are comfortable with this exercise, and allow your arm to move freely without stretching it forcibly.
- Armpit stretch: Using your unaffected arm, lift the affected arm on a table/shelf placed at your chest level. Bend your knees gradually, stretch your armpit gently, and then slowly straighten it. Try to stretch a little further with each bend, without forcing it on your shoulder.
- Inward rotation: Hook a rubber exercise band to a fixed position such as a doorknob; hold one end of the band with your affected arm such that your elbow makes a right angle. Gently pull the band about two to five inches towards your body, keep it for five seconds and then let it go.
- Outward rotation: Use both your hands to hold a rubber exercise band such that your elbows make a right angle with the band. Pull your affected arm away from your body by about five inches, keep it that way for five seconds, and then gently let it go. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.