Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yuvraj MoreYour feedback matters!
I am only 23 years old. I am suffering from hairfall. My hairs are reducing day by day. What could be the reason behind it. Please give me some suggestions.
I have lots of pimple. In entire face. I m tired for ig. Im yojng envry boy. Please doctor hell me otherwise. Im die ev have hello kaay ni cho be.
My father suffers from cracked cream, it also bleeds and is very painful. He is 53 years old. He has tried various remedies like keeping feet in warm water before sleeping, using socks. But it has not cured the problem permanently. Can someone please suggest how to fix this problem permanently, without the need to do anything on a daily basis?
I have pimples only in between my eyebrows. Not anywhere else. What is it due to? I am having it for the past 2 days. I used to have a clear skin.
I had pimples from the age of 12 now I am 17 from last 6 month I had taking. DOXT SL 100 MG capsule daily will it has any bad effects for long period of taking this tablet.
I m 30years unmarried girl n I very much worried about my hair fall n hair damage its being 5-6years n now you can see my scalp I have tried all medicines oil, shampoo every thing but result is still zero I have gray hair problem also now so please advise me for quick result.
Hey I have problem in my hare is too rough and dry and also a large problem of hairfall so give me a tip for solving this problem. Thanks..
Nowadays, allergies have become very common amongst individuals. An allergy, is basically a hypersensitive reaction, which occurs in a body due to certain external factors or allergens which are harmful for certain individuals but not necessarily for others. These allergies are manifested in a human body through various symptoms, few of the main being skin rashes, eczema and irritation. These are caused due to allergens such as pollens, dust, mites, certain leaves of trees or even certain food items like seafood, eggs, prawns, etc.
Homeopathy has proved to be very useful in such cases. It not only reduces the intensity of these allergic symptoms but also helps to cure the same. The main advantages of homeopathic medicines are that, they are made out of natural resources and hence, there are no toxins and no side effects. Given below are certain homeopathic medicines for different types of allergies:
Best homeopathic remedy for skin rashes: Apis Mellifica has proved to be the best homeopathic medicine for allergic hives that leads to violent itching and burning sensation in the skin. Sometimes, these are even escorted by swelling of the skin. In such circumstances, Apis Mellifica has proved to be very useful.
Cure for nasal allergies: These are another serious type of allergies which may be followed by sneezing, burning discharge from the nose, coughing and watery eyes. The homeopathic remedy for the same is Arsenic Album. This is, till date, one of the best natural homeopathic remedies for nasal allergies.
Medicine for allergic cough: One of the most severe forms of allergies is allergic cough, as it gradually leads to difficulty in breathing, suffocation, chest tightness and wheezing or whistling sounds from the chest. There are again different types of homeopathic remedies for these such as Ipecac, Bryonic Alba, Sambucus and also Arsenic Album.
Cure for food allergies: Characterized by gastrointestinal disorders such as vomiting and loose motions as well as eczema and other allergic hives, these can be cured by homeopathic medicines such as Carbo Veg, Nux Vomica and Sulphur.
However, it is always advisable to take these medicines only under supervision of doctors. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
I have problem with my lips. They get chapped every day, even tho I use and have used a lot of lip balm. None of them helped me out to cure my lips. As an alternative I use cucumber to hydrate them and then I remove the dead skin from them. And I repeat this almost everyday, I don't know what to do!
I have full pimples in face it irritates every time. What can I do to prevent the pimples? Please help me.
I am getting infection like itch on my left leg! I am using iterasis tablets since 15 days. When I stops using again it is creating infection.
Hello Doctor I have a hair fall problem please tell me which one best shampoo and oil for stop hair fall problem?
A head full of shiny and healthy hair remains a dream for most of us. Hair loss is one of the problems caused not only by cosmetic impact but also by major psychological effects like low self-esteem, reduced confidence, and other personality issues. Ways to restore hair are always in demand; however, what is more important is to reduce hair fall. Read on to know some of the common ways of preventing hair fall:
- Environmental factors
- Emotional stress
- Nutritional deficiency
- Excessive smoking
- Hormonal imbalances like thyroid
- Unhealthy hair products
- Infections of the scalp
- Chronic medical conditions like diabetes
This list can go on and on, however, when seeking treatment for hair loss, the doctor will be able to identify the underlying cause and suggest an appropriate treatment.
- Hair oil massage: Coconut oil, almond oil, castor oil, gooseberry oil, and olive oil can all be used to provide nourishment to the hair. These restore moisture and nourish the scalp and help in restoring hair growth. For best results, use warm oil and apply slight pressure on the scalp. Repeating this process weekly will ensure best results. Hair oils, however, should be avoided if dandruff is present.
- Gooseberry: Vitamin C deficiency is one of the main causes of hair fall, and gooseberry is rich in vitamin C. Not just that, it also has high anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and exfoliating properties, which promotes hair growth and a healthy scalp. Amla powder or paste is available easily and can be mixed with water or lemon juice and left on the scalp for about an hour before washing it off.
- Fenugreek: This is rich in ingredients and is highly useful in preventing hair loss. Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help in rebuilding hair follicles. The seeds can be soaked in water overnight and ground to a smooth paste which can be applied for about an hour and then washed off.
- Vitamin B12: Vit B12 levels are also an indicator of healthy hair, deficiency might lead to greying of hair and hair loss too.
- Aloe vera: The alkaline property of aloe vera reduces the scalp pH, which promotes hair growth. It also has enzymes essential for promoting hair growth, reducing scalp inflammation, improving luster, and relieving scalp itching. A spoonful of aloe vera juice in the morning has multiple benefits on the body.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in proteins and minerals and are one of the best conditioners for hair. They also help in hair growth. It can be mixed with olive oil and applied on the hair and washed off after an hour.
Losing hair can lead to bald spots and eventual baldness, which can be easily controlled in a timely manner using the above measures.