Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yuvraj Baburao KadamYour feedback matters!
I did not do any type of sexual intercourse yet but some colourless sticky fluid coming from penis (without erection) sometimes during day I did my urine analysis no infection found reports came normal I did not do a single masturbation yet only wet dreams occurs what is this pls assist.
I feel depressed losing interest in life. I had terrible experience in past. I was not like this its just some 3 years now for such behavior. When I see a bike I remember a person whom I hated that fellow was disturbing he had taken a bike and when I see such bike on road I get panic attacks and start spitting on road. I am severe condition. Because of this I am unable to lead a normal life. I dont like to go out because of fear. I am now 33 years old. Because of fear I am unable to feel free. I feel like erasing my memory of that. I need help an immediate help. I dont know if its curable please advise.
My wife is 13weeks pregnant. Today she runs a 20 metre distance and pushes something which results in acute pain in back and belly and also white material starts flowing. After that She takes full rest and after that white material stops. Is there any thing to worry please tell me precautions.
Sir my marriage is 1 year and 6 months old. But my wife didn't pregnant. I am try before to till no. Suggest me how can my wife get pregnant. Thanks.
I have eye allergy for last 4 years , taking eye drops regularly . But it itching and tears increasing regularly. I have consulted 8-10 opthamologist ,but all says that there is no permanent cure for eye allergy . Please advice .
I'm 43 years male having sugar fasting 213, had an angioplasty one year back. please advice to control sugar problem.
My left overy is 10*7.right overy 9*8.E.T is 6 mm. Mild free fluid. If can I get pregnancy or not please suggest me.
I have got these red circles which consists of small pimples on my thighs lower legs and on many parts of my lower body and itching occurs very oftenly and results in bleeding. I wanna know the reason of occurring these circles and how could I prevent it.
My face is full of pimples. I use only soap during bathing. So what can I do to remove all pimples from face.
I am 29 years suffering from total joint pain and feels like old age like 60 my body stamina is gone I wNt to regain my body and I smoke, drink, and masturbate. But I want to regain my old body back please help me. I consult all doctors but no use. Anybody help me.
Mam, I am suffering a pcos problem and all other reports are normal like thyroid, sugar. I am take medicine of this problem. But at the time of pregnancy, I also taking a medicine regular before the delivery. Pls advice me.
I am 29 years old male having multiple gall bladder stones 4mm, no symptoms identified so far except slight yellow coloration of eyes. Stones identified during routine medical checkup, and not due to any symptoms. Please suggest me any treatment other than gallbladder removal.
My name is surekha I am 25 years old, I have a problem that my belly fat is increased per day, have any solution?
I face the pre cum problem. Whenever I talk to any girl on phone, it starts to pre cum just after few min. Now I want to know weather it is normal or an issue.
Sir I am having too much hairs on my body provide best solution to get rid of that and some suggestion to avoid growth again.
My metabolism is very fast .I go to gym but my muscle never grows or expands. I want to gain weight .plz prescribe any medication.
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain:
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.