Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yugin GupteYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am taking evion 600 daily 1 tablet for hair loss, so just wanted will it disturb my regular Menstrual Cycle?
My wife is pregnant in 6 to 7 week about but ultrasound report is not show heart beat in baby now so doctor given some medicine so I want know what any chance then some day after so this is normal and show heart beat please help.
I am 25. Unmarried. Last month my periods lasted only for 4 days instead of 5. And this month. On my 1st day there is less bleeding and brownish red blood. The flow is not proper. I feel my periods will end on the 2nd day only. Why am I having shorter cycles? Am I infertile? Will I have a problem in conceiving in future? My life style is v healthy. I am active. Do not drink or smoke and I take fresh greens in my diet in some form everyday. But my periods are REGULAR. Pls help. I am scared.
I think I am having vaginal infection. There is some white thick substance coming from my vagina and there is very etching in that part. What should I do ?
Reconstruction of birth and traumatic defects
Hi i hAd unprotected sex 10 days ago, LMP 14TH apr, and today I got thread like blood 2-3 times in my discharge. Please tell me what it could be.
I am 24 year old married girl. My hormone name testrone bcm 88.4 is this ok or I have to take something to control it. If yes than please tell me some diet to control my hormone named testosterone.
My wife had her period last time on 29-jan-2015, she is 42 and i'm 50. A pregnancy test carried out on 15-04-2015 resulted negative. In her last periods she had to take primolute n. Is she pregnant?
If I give her I pill after sex is there any risk and I use condom during sex then also I pill is necessary to give.
female. I saw a light red coloured warm while urinating, and bleeding continuing from 12 days. So may I know, what is the reason for that and is there any serious problems? Please tel me.
Hi! I want to know which is a good condom company to use! For a safe sex! N which condom will be safe to use for not making a girl pregnant.
During IUI doctor saw I had some infection in cervix and asked for pep smear. What can that be or this is dangerous also prescribed tablet.
Hello Doctor, My age is 31 years. I am trying to conceive for more than 2 year but no luck. I did 4 follicle cycles but no rupture no ovulation even after Hcg Injections. My Hysteroscopy was done yesterday as per the report some small poly was there which is removed through laser and some blood flow was not happening which has been corrected. I am asked to go for IVF with donor egg due to low Amh. Will some yoga or any other treatment help me to improve my Amh level. My height is 5’2 and weight is 59kg. I have started walking early morning for 20 mins and I am doing some fertility yoga exercises as I want to conceive naturally. What else can I do to improve fertility as I want to try naturally for 6 months before going for IVF option. Pls help me with diet and other steps that I can do to improve infertility.
Which tablets are to be used to stop excessive menstrul bleeding? (its emergency please answer as fast as possible)
Im 22 year old and suffering with severe menstrual Cramps during my periods. Please suggest healthy diet and medications to reduce pain and to get rid of this problem.
Sir maine apni wife ke sath 6 april ki subh sex kiya or 6 april ko hi uske period ho gye .uske baad 19 april ko uske stomach m bhut pain ho rha .thkan v lg rhi h.or sar dard v h .medicine lene pr v thik nhii ho rha h.kya wo prgent h .sir abi hamari marriage ko 1 month hi hua h.kya ye symptoms pregnancy ke h .hum abi baby nhii chahte h.
Hello. My wife is 6 week pregnant. And Doctor prescribed anin. 500 inj. Intramuscular. After inj the inj inj site is hard lump and tender Why this reason?
With the advent of refined laparoscopic instruments, it is possible to treat numerous operable gynaecological conditions. With laparoscopic access, we can operate even more complicated cases like severe endometriosis' target='_blank'>endometriosis, cancers etc. The common diseases which can be treated with laparoscopic surgery are following :
- Bleeding from Vagina: An abnormal form of bleeding from vagina is medically defined as “AUB / DUB (Abnormal / Dysfunctional Uterine bleeding)”. The bleeding problem which is not responding to medicinal treatment can be dealt with Laparoscopy. Abnormal / Dysfunctional Uterine bleeding is due to abnormality in endometrium of uterus which usually responds to medicinal treatment. In cases where medicine is not able to control the symptoms, uterus, along with both fallopian tubes +/- ovaries, can be removed laparoscopically. In another treatment modality, the endometrium (inside lining of uterine cavity) can be ablated to reduce the troublesome bleeding. Latter procedure is done hysteroscopically.
- Fibroid Uterus: Fibroids are commonly found in uterus. Most of the time they are diagnosed on ultrasound' target='_blank'>ultrasound. Fibroids can cause problem in the form of abnormal bleeding (heavy menstrual flow, irregular menstrual bleeding pattern), painful periods (dysmenorrhea), recurrent miscarriage' target='_blank'>miscarriage / abortion' target='_blank'>abortion, infertility' target='_blank'>infertility etc. Uterine fibroids usually need surgical removal and can be removed laparoscopically as well as hysteroscopically. Any size of the fibroid can be removed with laparoscopic approach.
- Ovarian Cysts: Ovarian cysts are also common finding on ultrasound. Ovarian cysts which persist for longer times, suspicious of cancer' target='_blank'>cancer, symptomatic (e.g pain' target='_blank'>pain abdomen) can be removed laparoscopically.
- Endometriosis: Endometriosis can present as ovarian endometrioma (Ovarian cyst or chocolate cyst), endometriosis implants' target='_blank'>implants in pelvis, Adhesions in pelvis (involving uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, intestinal loops, rectum etc) or as cause of infertility. All these entities can be treated laparoscopically.
- Uterus Prolapse / Vault Prolapse / Pelvic Organ Prolapse: Uterus prolapse into vagina, vaginal vault prolapsing into vagina after hysterectomy' target='_blank'>hysterectomy can be treated with laparoscopic surgery.
- Uterine cancer, Uterine cervix cancer: Cancers of uterus, uterine cervix, ovarian cancers after chemotherapy' target='_blank'>chemotherapy can be treated with laparoscopic surgery in which tumorous tissue can be removed with more precision.
- Ectopic pregnancy: Extra uterine pregnancy' target='_blank'>pregnancy e.g. pregnancy in fallopian tube (tubal pregnancy), pregnancy in ovaries (ovarian pregnancy), pregnancy in cervix (cervical pregnancy) can be treated with laparoscopic approach, as per the indications.
- Ovarian Torsion: Due to numerous factors, ovarian tissue twists around its own axis which leads to compromise in its blood supply ultimately leading to infarction of ovarian tissue. Laparoscopically ovaries can be untwisted and fixed to prevent further twisting.
- Recurrent Miscarriage with incompetent cervix: With the incompetent cervix, there are chances of recurrent miscarriage. Few cases of incompetent cervix need cerclage from abdomen which can be performed through laparoscopic approach.
- Blocked fallopian tubes: Fallopian tubes might get blocked due to infections, adhesion or pressure from mass. In few cases, there is requirement of tubal reconstruction in cases of tubal sterilization. All these fallopian tube blocks can be opened with laparoscopic surgery and hysteroscopically.