Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yugein GupteYour feedback matters!
My period is delayed for a month now .pregnancy test negative. Took tablet primolut 5 days. .yet didn't got my periods.
My wife took i pill before 7-8 hours. During sex my condom got broken after that for safety she took one more medicine i pill. Actually we don't want pregnancy now is it effective for protective the pregnancy?
My daughter Is 15 months old. Can I stop breastfeeding. Moreover, I have started developing nipple cracks since 1 week. I don't know the exact reason. Please suggest
My bf use sometimes his fingers to rub my clitoris. Insert his fingers to my vagina. Problem is now I'm addict to this. Is this causes any side effects? How can control it. Please help.
I have bleeding from yesterday I do ultrasound today it became negative for pregnancy but my endometrium wall is 12mm thick and egg not properly and ovary attach to uterus what I can do help me.
Hello doctor please reply me. I am 21 yr old girl I had intimate with my husband at3/5/2015 on my periods date. But my hubby hadn't ejaculated inside. We hadn't. Took any precaution I felt cramp on body from dat tym ownwards. Am I pregnant?
I am 22 years old girl I don't get my periods since last two months I just go through with the perg. Test also but it was negative. Now what should I do please suggest me, I have stomach and so much backache also.
I have my period cycle longer between 32 to 36 days and have bleeding on only 2 days. Is it normal or i'm having any problem on my uterus?
Hello Doctors, My girlfriend is suffering from vaginismus. What is the cure of it. I am unable to have sex with her, I am unable to penetrate her. Please suggest the remedy.
Iam 30 yrs old female before 2 month I got married my first obotation is over is there any chance get second conceive.
But... its not so..as it is easier to take out the calories than to try and burn them off..
To drop 1 kg of body fat= Burn/ reduce 7500 calories.
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BETTER OPTION ?
BURNING 200 CALORIES/ DAY THROUGH EXERCISE
CUTTING 500 CALORIES/ DAY FROM DIET
Burning 200 calories/ day than through exercise=1 TO 1 1/2 hrs at the gym on the treadmill/ on the rowing machine
Cutting 500 calories a day from their diet=
Just cutting off a couple of sodas, or burger and pizza with cream cheese...
70% CONTRIBUTION OF WEIGHT LOSS COMES FROM DIET AND JUST 30% FROM EXERCISE...
So choose your foods wisely...
TIPS TO STAY HEALTHY..
1) Eat more of foods that are rich in fiber
2) Avoid oily, fried and spicy food.
3) Make sure to have sufficient amount of water throughout the day...Ideally 8-10 glasses.
4) Aim to achieve and then maintain your ideal body weight.
5) Ensure to follow a regular exercise routine
6) Dinner should be had atleast two hours before bed time for effective digestion.
7) Avoid overcooking, reheating, or deep freezing food.
8) Avoid the use of soda bicarbonate, preservatives, and colors while cooking vegetables and pulses.
9) Prefer the consumption of whole fruits over juices.
10) Use wheat flour without sieving.
11) Never skip a meal, instead have smaller and frequent meals.
12) Always start your day with breakfast. This will keep you energized throughout the day.
13) Avoid refined products and processed foods..
Remember you EAT to LIVE and so DO NOT.. Live to Eat...
Stay healthy .. Stay happy.. ☺
I got married last year my husband lives in australia come once in a year for 1 month. Still I didn't get pregnant. Please suggest me.
Me and my wife are trying to have baby from last 2 months but nothing is happening what should we do and what is the best way.
Kidney Cleanse is not a common medicine you take and get the result in a while.
It is different than the medicine you buy from the chemist, prescribed by your doctor. Yes, you may get relief after taking the medicine because those medicines have the chemical within them which gives you temporary relief.
But actually the disease is still there in your body and one or the other day it will again re-appear.
In addition, those medicines have the side effects which harm your healthy organs.
There is a treatment of every disease in Homeo and Herbal Extracts (H2o).
If we have the natural treatment then why would anyone intake those harmful medicines made from drugs
“Kidney cleanse is a 100% Natural and is made with homeo and herbal plant extracts, which has no side effects. It is the natural approach for the treatment of any disease. It detoxifies your kidney’s waste and clean all the junk and toxins present within.
This treatment is holistic because it does not focus on a diseased organ but it treats the person as a whole. This medicine has the power of herbs, which contains many natural ingredients. They work together to produce a beneficial.
Body waste and toxins deposited or retained in organs,
it guarantees the best immune system and the problem gets eradicate from the root.
I am a 26 year old female with regular periods. I have been having severe headaches and vomit sensations since past 2 years. No doctor has been able to diagnose the problem since then.
Actually may 23 I am doing abortion. Because baby have no growth and heart beat. 8 week pregnancy. After no period coming. So I consult doctor. She give the tablet. August 8 start My period. 5 day's clear bleeding. But now left side stomach have pain and little bit bleeding also what the reason. I am so tension.
I got very light period for 2-3 days. After that continuously facing yellow discharge. It happened with me (light period) once but got proper period by sysron NCR tablet. Now its happening again. Is it my period (light period) or I should wait for proper period? Its been 10 days passed from my period date . I have faced this issue in April too. I have negative pregnancy test. What can cause all this?
It is very important to take care of your physical well-being as it may have a direct relationship with your sexual performance. Having unhealthy eating and lifestyle habits can put you out of shape sexually, emotionally and physically.
Here's how being out of form can affect your sex life:
- It can affect your confidence levels - Problems with your body weight can seriously affect your confidence levels, and consequently your sex life. Being confident of yourself and what you do is vital for having great sex. Issues with your confidence and a negative perception of yourself can make you feel inadequate, thereby causing problems in your sex life.
- It can suck out all your energy - In order for you to enjoy or have longer sex sessions, you need to be at your fittest levels. Being overweight or not in shape can prevent you from enjoying the sexual activity or sustaining the session as you would be all out of energy.
- It can affect your thoughts - Getting caught up in thoughts about your weight or what is going on in the mind of your partner can have a serious impact on your sexual performance. In fact, your weight can hamper the healthy thoughts that may form during these moments that you share with your partner. Ideally, your thoughts should be focused on the act so that you're able to fully enjoy the activity.
- It can affect what you experience - Your weight issues can hamper your ability to have quality sex and cause you to have short sessions. The quality of what you experience with your partner can get affected if you lack confidence and don't focus on what is happening in front of you. More importantly, one shouldn't mistake quality sex as the number of sex positions known or the duration of the activity. Quality sex takes place only when both the partners enjoy the act and derive maximum pleasure and satisfaction out of it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.