Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yugein Gupte
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yugein GupteYour feedback matters!
STD or Sexually Transmitted Diseases are incurred by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times while others may be milder but annoying . They affect your sexual life. These should not be ignored and require treatment and medication.
Some of the common STDs are:
The most dangerous are HIV and Syphlis and Hepatitis B.
Everyone who had unprotected sex with unknown partner should get themselves checked after 2 weeks of exposure. Early treatment is crucial. Others like Herpes, chancres, chlamydia and gonorrhea are not so dangerous in people with normal immunity but in elderly, diabetics and immunological weak persons may be affected more seriously. It may cause infertility in females STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Painful urination: A burning sensation or pain while urinating is a symptom for a number of STDs. There may also be a change in the colour of urine. Some STDs associated with painful urination as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis. However, this may also be triggered by kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.
- Abnormal discharge: Abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis can be a symptom of a number of infections not all of which are STDs. Strangely coloured and odorous vaginal discharge can be a symptom of yeast infections or a sexually transmitted disease like trichomoniasis or gonorrhea. Bleeding in between periods can also be a symptom of a STD. Abnormal discharge from the penis can be a sign of Chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis.
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by a STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of a STD.
Want to know about sex in 26 week pregnancy ?Is it ok if we had sex with half insert penis nd very slowly pull nd push.
Every bride dreams of her wedding to be perfect. Right from the decorations to the food and of course, to her too, a bride would want everything to be spot on. And why wouldn’t she? After all, there’s this one day in every girl’s life where she gets to be the centre of everyone’s attention. And so, it’s important that she looks flawless, right from head to toe.
Most brides-to-be are confused so as to what kind of a diet and beauty routine they should follow weeks before their wedding.
So, here’s a 4 week diet guide and beauty tips for all the brides-to-be out there:
First of all, before beginning the diet plan, make sure that you:
• Avoid all kinds of refined sugar for example sodas, sweet treats etc. It is very common for you to get the bride jitters and hence, give in to sweet cravings. But make sure that you avoid all these completely.
• Avoid oily food as well. Consuming oily food will surely take a toll on your skin and might lead to various skin issues. Hence, steer clear of oily food.
• Avoid junk food too. You wouldn’t want to put on a few kilos right before your wedding, right? You wouldn’t even want your skin to look unhealthy or unclear, right? Well then, make it a point to avoid junk completely.
4 week diet plan for brides-to-be:
Early morning: A glass of warm water with lemon and honey. A glass of warm water with lemon and honey on an empty stomach will ensure that your digestive system is in good shape. Along with this, it will also help you in weight loss and also help you in achieving a clearer and better skin. Warm water with lemon and honey is very good for detoxifying your body.
Breakfast: • Sprouts with a serving of fruits. • Oatmeal with a serving of fruits. • Upma/ poha/ idli with a serving of fruits.Lunch: For lunch,
Have 2 rotis along with dal, vegetables and a bowl of curd. Include a source of protein such as chole, rajma etc. twice a week.Snacks:
For snacks, you can have: • Fruits • Roasted makhana • A serving of dry fruits and nuts • Roasted puffed rice with peanuts
For added benefit, along with your snack you can have fresh coconut water. Along with keeping you hydrated, coconut water is full of important nutrients and will keep your skin and hair in the best of shape.
Dinner: It’s best to keep your dinner light; especially if you are trying to lose weight. For dinner, you can have: • A salad and a soup • A serving of fruits and a after some time, a salad • Boiled vegetables • Brown rice with veg curry • Stir fried paneer/ tofu/ chicken/ fish with veggies Healthy lifestyle changes:
Stay hydrated: This is extremely essential. Have at least 3 litres of water daily.
Exercise: Get enough exercise; work out at least 5 to 6 times a week.
Get your beauty sleep: Sleep at proper time every night and get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep. Steer clear of stress: Yes if you are getting married then it’s pretty normal to be a little stressed out; but take your time out to stay stress free and go to bed with a clear and stress-free mind. Beauty routine: Visit your beautician and get facials and hair spas done on a regular basis.