Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yugein GupteYour feedback matters!
She had unprotected sex with a friend before 15 days and she missed her periods. What can be done to avoid pregnancy. Are tey chances of pregnancy?
Hello Doctor. Im 28 years old female n im 31 weeks pregnant by now. I had white discharge right from the beginning of my pregnancy. But from yesterday I noticed some mild brown color mixed with the discharge (looks turbid) but its very little. I have also got y cervix stitched since I had such brownish discharge in 1st trimester n 1st delivery is a preterm. I also spoke with my doctor n advised no need to worry till it is increased or bleeds. But still I would like to get an advice from a senior gynecologist if this normal will it get subside in one or 2 days as before?
I am 26 years old. My name is miss. Chanchal sharma. And my problem is pain in my stomach then I did ultrasound of my whole stomach then I found PCOD problem. So please suggest me. What I do and what is this problem.
Hello. I'm 20 years old. I have the problem of irregular periods. But when I get my periods, the flow used to be normal. But from last 2-3 times the flow is very less. I'm very worried of it. My tummy has become huge. I got my periods today and can you please tell me what to do for this. It looks very ugly to carry such a huge tummy. Please suggest me some food to increase the flow. Thanks.
First time wife se sex krenge tb kittna blood aata hai use .aur wo bed ke upr girr Sakta hai kya .AGR girta hai tb koi dusra cloth pahle se bichha diya Jana chaiye kya?
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be
- Urinary tract infections is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.