Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogita A. Naik
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yogita A. NaikYour feedback matters!
My baby is premature 7 month. He was born on 18th july 2015. Baby is very active & growing properly. His weight is 3.5 kg. Baby is in AGRA UP. & I am living in Bangalore. I am planning to shift the baby in Bangalore. I am thinking to travelling by AIR to Bangalore. I having by Train option also. Please suggest which mode of transportation will be good for baby by Air or By Train.
Hello doctor ,I'm 18 years old and I'm uncircumcised and I am able to retract my foreskin then can I need surgery to foreskin removal and I feel burning when I urinating sometime but not every time. Please tell me doctor what can I do?
My son is 3 years old his weight is only 12 kg is it proper for him if not pls suggest me a diet chart for him.
Can I take weight gainer and protein powder for weight gain and muscle building? I do weight training in gym.
I am 16 years old boy. For the last 3 years. I have masturbated continuously every day twice or thrice, But Now I feel so weak. I have list my will power to do works. My tooth are getting weak, Muscles have become lean and and I harley get strength. Sperm easily comes if if a hit girl passes by. Sex time is 10 or 15 seconds. Please Help Me Doctor. Please. Otherwise I will not live.
I have stretchmarks since when I was 7 years old can you please suggest me medicine which is 100% working.
Sir m suffering from anxiety and depression from Last 4 months aftr my Chachi's death! M Not able able to get out of depression! Main har waqt ghabrata rehta hu chhoti chhoti baat ko lekr hamesha negative hi sochta hu jiski wajah se mera dil ghabrata rehta hai aur mind disturb rehta hai! Main kya karun samjh nhi arha!
Due to tobacco chewing habit now I can't open my mouth completely as well as when I eat I need lot of water because I feel it very hot lot chilly.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my Weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I Want to lose weight. Please help.
Vulvovaginal candidiasis refers to the infection of the vagina, accompanied by itching in the vulva. It is caused by a particular strand of yeast known as candida albicans. There are several reasons which contribute to the onset of vulvovaginal candidiasis, some of them are:
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy is a time when the body of a woman undergoes a plethora of changes. With the upsurge of certain hormones, this is also the most potent time when they tend to suffer from vulvovaginal candidiasis.
- Higher dose of estrogen: Estrogen is responsible for maturing the vagina as well as provides glycogen which facilitates the growth of candida albicans. Subsequently, older and younger women, who are less prone to estrogen disorder, suffer the least from vulvovaginal candidiasis.
- Uncontrolled diabetes: Those women who suffer from uncontrolled diabetes for a long period of time are more susceptible to vulvovaginal candidiasis. Although the accurate reason is yet to be known, according to research, the presence of excessive glucose in the blood triggers the production of yeast in the vulva and the vagina.
- Weak immune system: A strong immune system is a boon which only few people enjoy. Consequently, the very reverse, a weak immune system is extremely fatal, one that invites several complications; vulvovaginal candidiasis being one of them.
- Stress: Excessive stress and exhaustion may also be considered as a probable reason that causes imbalance in your system.
- Hormone replacement therapy: Estrogen is commonly held as a possible culprit that causes vulvovaginal candidiasis. Therefore in those hormonal replacement therapies, where estrogen is artificially administered into the body significantly increases the risk of an impending vulvovaginal candidiasis.
In spite of its frequent occurrences, it is possible to treat this infection. Some of the ways by which it can be done are:
- Anti-fungal cream: Those creams which negate the growth of fungus are, for obvious reasons considered as the most preferred choice to combat vulvovaginal candidiasis. There are plenty of anti-fungal creams available in the market, which can be misleading, therefore you must choose wisely.
- Diflucan: This medication works wonders in treating vulvovaginal candidiasis. This must be orally administered under the doctor's supervision to enjoy the results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.