Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yogita A. NaikYour feedback matters!
Hey sadab khan. I am in big trouble. I am addicted of masturbation. How can I leave it. Please help me.
I was diagnosed with multiple calculi on June 28, was having fever and on 30 june a small stone came out through urine, I had checked my weight as 46 on 28 june and on 1st July its 44 ,is it a matter of concern as I feel fatigue soon and do frequent bath cause weight loss.
Hi, i'm a 20 years old and I get these blinding headaches every now and then wish you could help me out on this doc! Thank you!
I am very thin but my weight is normal in comparison to my age group. Also I eat too much proteins and exercise daily but no effect.
I suffer with cough, headache, cold and body pains, muscle pains and veins are pained and not interested in life what is this?
I masturbated for a long time but I have reduced it. And trying to stop it completely. Now I want to make my body fit and fine again. Is it possible and if yes then how?
I doctor my story is pretty long. I think I may have anxiety and panic attacks. I would be in a situation where I would be asked questions in a meeting in office and I would forget what I have to say. My symptoms include: -cold hands and feet -tight stomach -dry mouth -clenched jaws -unable to understand what other person is saying and unable to relate to it -shakiness -weak resistance to cold -talking fast and often rushing through things -loss of short term memory -blurry vision -confusion -breathlessness -suspicion -Even after bowel movement I would not feel fresh and would often feel I can still go again but when I go nothing comes out -and when I am not in a stressful situation all these symptoms would diminish it would be there but not as exaggerated. Please tell.
My wife is 62 years old and getting frequent urinary infection. What are the causes and most effective remedy to stop it?
Bed Sores are commonly seen in persons who are immobilised and stay in bed or wheel chair for a long time. They do not change their position often and this results in damage to the skin and the underlying tissues because of the constant pressure on skin for a long duration. Bed Sores are also known as pressure sores or Decubitus Ulcers. When a person lies on bed for a long time due to medical conditions like paralysis, spinal problems and several others, the skin is constantly pressed between the bones and the bed.
As a result, the blood supply to skin is hindered, resulting in skin damage. Persons who involuntarily pass urine or stool, while in bed, are at a high risk of developing bed sores due to constantly moist skin. Elderly people and diabetics too are more likely to develop Bed Sores, which are mostly formed on the skin over bony area. Bed Sores are commonly seen on heels, hips, sacrum, elbows, shoulder blades and spine.
Homeopathy is very effective when it comes to treating bed sores. These remedies have negligible side effects and hence can be given without worrying about how they might affect other medication prescribed to the patient. Homeopathic remedies not only provide relief from the pain caused by bed sores but also help cure blisters and soothe the pus in ulcers. Some common homeopathic remedies for bed sores are:
- Arnica: Arnica is the best homeopathic remedy for bed sores that have made the skin turn blue-black in appearance. This may also be accompanied by soreness, itchiness and a feeling as if the bed is too hard to lie down on. Arnica helps reduce the blue-black spots and also prevents the formation of pus.
- Apis Mellifica: Bed sores that are rose coloured and accompanied by a burning sensation and pain on the spot that worsens with touch can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may also have a desire to uncover the affected limb or area to reduce the burning and pain.
- Carbo Veg: Bed sores formed in areas where the skin turns blue due to cold but where the skin simultaneously sweat excessively can be treated with carbo veg. This patient may also complain of itching that worsens with warmth and towards the evening. In some cases, these sores may also bleed.
- Arsenic Album: Ulcers that give off an offensive discharge can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. Such ulcers are often also quite painful and this pain worsens at night and with the cold. The person may also be weakened by the ulcers.
- Silica and Hepar Sulph: Bed sores that are filled with pus can be effectively treated with silicea. In cases where this pus turns bloody, hepar sulph may be prescribed. In such cases, the patient may also complain of extreme pain and sensitivity around the ulcers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.