Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Yogesh Pachupate

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)

Cardiologist, Pune

7 Years Experience  ·  200 at clinic
Dr. Yogesh Pachupate Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) Cardiologist, Pune
7 Years Experience  ·  200 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. Yogesh Pachupate
Dr. Yogesh Pachupate is one of the best Cardiologists in Chinchwad, Pune. He has had many happy patients in his 7 years of journey as a Cardiologist. He has completed Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) . You can consult Dr. Yogesh Pachupate at Spandan Cardiac Rehabilitation Center in Chinchwad, Pune. Book an appointment online with Dr. Yogesh Pachupate on has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) - Nasik University - 2010
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Spandan Cardiac Rehabilitation Center

Nimbalkar Corner, Chaphekar Chowk, ChinchwadPune Get Directions
200 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh Pachupate

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

. I checked uric acid ,cholesterol, sugar and thyroid. All results are normal .but still having pain on foot arch after rest. What to be done to get rid. Of pain.

General Physician,
First of all reduce work time and make elevated leg during sleep time and take calcium foods more.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 36 years old . My left side chest is paining (like heart attack) since 1 year. All reports of heart field (tmt, ecg, ecco) are normal . What should I do? There is no pro. Of heart some doctors want me to sicretrist .and some told that it is muscular pain .I m taking all type of treatments of heart, stomach,muscular pain, from 1 year .but no relief tell me . Here is not a doctor to help nobody can understand the problem please help me.

General Physician, Trivandrum
You maybe most probably suffering from gastritis or gastro esophageal reflux disease. You have to avoid spicy and fried foods. Also avoid junk food and fast food. If your problems are worse, you need to take an ecg and take medications. Consult me in private for prescription medications.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My heart is pain some times a week and I can not take air into my body properly and my body is paining some times please help me what I can do.

CLINICAL CARDIOLOGY, MD - Consultant Physician
Cardiologist, Surat
Hi. At this age, having heart problems which cause such chest pain and breathing difficulties are not common. So you need to take proper food and drink lot of water ans sleep well to feel healthy. If the problem is troubling you a lot, you may once visit a cardiologist in your town for general check up like 2d echo and ecg. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My Wife age is 31 years , suffering with Thyroid THS>150 from last 6mnts kindly suggest , she is consuming thyroxine sodium tablets 100 mcg from last 6mnts , currently Dr. Suggested for 150 mcg.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Kolkata
First : medicines are mandatory.  Otherwise you might have weight gain, muscle ache, sleep and anxiety issues as well as reproductive  and cardiac issues later. You need to get an USG neck done  and an FNAC USG guided of thyroid gland. FT3/FT4/TSH  If you have already done these tests Share on Lybrate I can help you better. Any history of alcohol  intake /fatty food /sugary food How much exercise do you get done every day? Ideally you should be doing a good mix of cardio ,weights and crossfit  exercises to keep you healthy Together  with a balanced diet with optimum  healthy fat protein and carbs.  Avoid  deep fried fatty food and fast food. No soft drinks /sugary drinks. I am outlining  food you should avoid or restrict in Hypothyroidism. It's important  you maintain  your body weight exercise regularly. Weight gain increases thyroid hormone requirements.  Avoid cruciferous   group of veggies  like cabbage and broccoli. Avoid soya bean in all forms. No soya ,nugget, chunk,tofu or milk. Limit their intake: Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, kale, turnips, and bok choy. Cooking the vegetables can reduce the effect that cruciferous vegetables have on the thyroid gland. Limiting your intake to 5 ounces a day appears to have no adverse effect on thyroid function. Decrease gluten  intake from processed  food. Always try whole grain varieties of cereals which is rich in fibres and help improve  bowels (Take your thyroid replacement  medicine several hours before or several hours after food rich in fibres .Otherwise problem  with absorption  of hormone. 20 to 35 gram of fibres daily from all sources. Avoid excessive fatty (deep fried) and sugary food as hypothyroidism  causes your metabolism  to slow down &weight gain. Avoid highly salted food, chips,pickles, sauces as they contain  large amount of sodium .Hypothyroidism  puts you at risk of high BP and excess sodium in salt aggravates Coffee  in excess. And coffee with thyroid hormone  replacement  can prevent absorption.  Alcohol. It is toxic to thyroid gland and prevents  hormone production and absorption. The problems of hypothyroidism  gets better with medicines, diet and exercise.  You will start  better as the levels of your hormone normalises.  Initially  you need to do the TSH test every 6 weeks till normal TSH then every 3 months Diet /EXERCISE/Medicines/Sleep/meditation :5 pillars of health needed to live the healthiest Hope this helps
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I ak facing a heart problems. Have undergone bypass surgery which the best way to remain fit.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
after bypass surgery the person feels like a normal after about 3 months. eat well and reduce bad fats and sugars and salt despite BP and blood sugar levels under control. no smoking or exposure to pollution. fresh oxygen through plants . simple exercise like walking and take your medicines in time good luck.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 28. I have high bp 135 /88. Seems I have hight bp. Should I use medicine from now or can I control it naturally?

Homeopath, Howrah
It is slight on higher side, it may cause breathlessness, tiredness after walking, going upstairs. If you didn't developed any problem then try to control it naturally like reducing salt, oily fatty food etc. But I would advise to once consult doctor and get your lipid profile (cholesterol) done along with short course of medicine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My blood pressure is low. How ever my blood pressure is normal? what is eating me lunch and dinner? Please help me.

General Physician, Faridabad
take rich protein diet, green vegetable diet, dal, paneer, cheese, fruits, eggs etc, it will help you, welcome for further help.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having BP and Diabetic and I take the following medicines Metmofin 1 in the morning along with losakind H but of late I have ED problems plus I get cuts on the foreskin could you please tell if this happens because my sugar level goes up which at times is around ave 170 to 180 pl suggest as to what I should do? I am also taking some herbal drugs like himalayas karela lasun gokushara and some unicare drugs for ED.

MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Aurangabad
It is natural for a man to feel erection when he is sexually aroused. The muscles, nerves, hormones and blood vessels all work together and maintain an erection. If a man is unable to obtain and maintain erection of penis during sexual activity if a man has difficulty in getting firm or erection or is unable to maintain an erection during the sexual penetration, he is most likely has a condition called Erectile dysfunction. It is normal for a man not to be able to achieve erection on some occasions, but if it is regular then it needs attention. Inability to achieve full erection could be either due to psychological or medical reasons and can be treated with right guidance and treatment. Psychological reasons includes chemistry with your sexual partner, any guilt, fear of intimacy negative feelings depressions can affect the erection. Medical conditions like thickening of the walls of the arteries, obesity, heart diseases, prostate disorder, any injury to the pelvic region or any other such underlying diseases that affects the proper flow of blood to the penis can cause erectile dysfunction. External factors like tobacco use, alcohol consumption and drug abuse can also restrict the blood flow resulting in erectile dysfunction. In most of the cases erectile dysfunction is due to any underlying medical condition. Good diet and daily exercises are very important to keep you mentally and physically fit. It will improve both your psychological and medical well-being. If any psychological factor is causing trouble, then meditation, breathing exercises like Pranayam staying away from stress and anxiety, talking more with your partner about the problem may help. The best treatment option suitable to your problem can be considered after a detailed analysis of your symptoms and case history. Get in touch with your nearest homeopathy doctor to get right treatment advice.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello any one can help me I have some of questions my report. S. G. P. T level today 52 triglycerides 213.8 and cholesterol level 42.7.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
you have high T.G. level..avoid fat diet,junk foods,alcohol intake, take plenty of water , your digestive enzyme is very low .so you should be take syp. aristozyme 10 ml thrice a day. for reducing T.G. you can take tab. ecosprin gold 10 1hs. for 30 days.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problem of high blood pressure and I have been suffering from kidney stones uric acid sugar but my test are normal ie urea lipid sugar cholesterol now what should I do.

Ayurveda, Ambala
To control & maintain Blood pressure to normal these are best methods to follow:.• Do physical exercise like jogging, running or brisk walk for atleast 20-30 minutes. • Maintain your cholesterol level to normal & eat least amount of butter, cream or fatty things. • Eat less amount of pickle, salt and fast food as they contain high sodium levels. • Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking. • Take less amount of caffine containing coffee, tea or cold drinks because caffine causes increase BP. • Drink 8 to 10 glass of water daily • Take 6 to 8 hrs of sleep daily. Do not take too much stress. • Do long breathing pranayams (Anulom- Vilom, Bhramari) daily for 10 - 15 minutes. It will reduce your stress level in your body. • Eat healthy diet such as green leafy vegetables, fruits. • Take 5 ml of GULAB Jal added in a glass of water daily once a day.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 27 years last few months back I had anxiety n acidity problem, but since from last 3-4 days I have palpitations regularly and I fell pain for 1 min in a day for 2-3 times. Is it heart problems or anxiety and does increase in cholesterol and triglycerides leads to palpitations? Please reply.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
I am advising you following remedy natural home remedy using almonds, milk, saffron and honey: 1. Soak 8-10 almonds in water overnight 2. Peel off the skin and crush them in the morning 3. Add 1 tsp of crushed almonds to 1 cup warm milk 4. Add a pinch of soaked saffron 5. Add 1 tbsp of honey 6. Mix well 7. Drink once every day this remindy will be helpful.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi sir what is the diet should be followed to prevent heart attack for the persons age above 50 male person.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Too much cholesterol in the blood can lead to cardiovascular disease. What you eat has a direct impact on your cholesterol level. In fact, a diet rich in fiber and other cholesterol-lowering foods may help lower cholesterol as much as statin medication for some people.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

HI, I often get pains in my chest. And its from like a decade. Every two months I go through chest pain for 2-3 days. Please Advice

MBBS, M.S, M. Ch, F.I.A.C.S
Cardiologist, Chennai
Ultrasound of uterus and ovaries. General health check. Thyroid disease to be ruled out see a gynaecologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 50 years old having stress depression for financial loss and headache and high blood pressure. What should I do?

L L. B..,, M.Sc psychy,, N L P, P.G.D.G.C, M.S psychotherapy,, M.A child care, M A, clinical psy, M.A,social psychiatry,, M.Phil., psychology., Ph.D .,psychology
Psychologist, Vijayawada
Due to excessive thinking of financial status. You are getting stress it leads to depression. Do not think about financial problems. I have also so many financial problems. But I never think about it excessively. If we think it may solve then we think. It will not solved. Our mood disturbed. We are not working properly for further aspects. So do not think seriously about it. It may solve slowly up to that wait. Till date comes. We are normal human beings we do mistakes it is common. Based on mistakes we do take further steps but we do not think about it seriously. Like me do not think. Do not use any medicines. It may give further problems and side effects. Take rest. Share the feelings with your friends and family members. Do not sit alone. Be sociable. Be happy all the time. Best of luck.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had undergone CABG surgery on 1st of December. Can you please suggest whether I can consume couple of pegs of Whiskey in a Corporate party. If not now then when can I consume moderate intake of Alcohol?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
I suggest you must not take alcohol. It is bad for your health. Even at corporat parties you should not take it.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Respected sir, I am a male aged 45 years and suffering from BP and sugar my BP IS 140/90 fasting sugar is 165 and post lunch is 216 my weigh is 104 I am using ZORYL M2 FORTE for sugar and tazloc- CT 40 mg for bp still not under control can you suggest a good medicine with which I can improve my health thanking you.

DNB Cardiology, MD, Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
Cardiologist, Bangalore
Dear Mr. lybrate-user Your diabetes and hypertension get controlled by a combination of healthy life style, proper diet, exercise, weight reduction and Medications of course. So do take control of your diet and life style. Your diabetic medications may need alteration, which would be best done by your local physician after assessment. If BP is persistently high some change of medications for BP may be needed.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from high bp problem. And I also feeling tired always. What can I do for getting energetic.

PhD, Human Energy Fields, Diploma in PIP, EFI, Aura scanning for Health evaluation; Energy field assessment, Fellowship Cardiac Rehabilitation, Cardiac Rehabilitation, MD (Ayur - Mind Body Med), Mind Body Medicine
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Pune
High BP can lead to fatigue. It is better for you to also do a complete blood count to check anemic state. Once a better information is there on your health state, your medications can be planned which will be more effective and helpful. Do remember, the first trigger of BP increase is bad diet, no exercise and stress. So it is essential that along with some medication, you begin to improve your lifestyle for any lasting relief and to ensure the matter does not develop into any further problem. At your age, it is possible t keep it under check and not depend on medications all life. But it is in your hands to do this dedicatly.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir I have pain on my right side chest and down of chest inside the body sir.

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear Lybrateuser, - Your pain could be due to acidity - avoid spicy, fried & junk food, also restrict intake of tea, coffee to 1-2 cups per day - chew your food well, do not skip meals, have meals on time, have more of fruits & vegetables, do not lye down for about an hour after food, have dinner 2-3 hrs before bedtime - take syrup gelusil, 2 teaspoonful three times a day half an hour after meals - have 7-8 glasses of water per day for proper digestion - do regular exercise like walking for 15-20 min, also do yoga & deep breathing for 5-10 min daily morning.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello I am 30 years old, from last 3-4 years I feel some sadness, worries and fear of losing my husband. I feel all anxiety attack symptoms, heart palpitation, always fell to cry, suicidal thoughts, guilt, hopelessness, inability to feel pleasure, loneliness, loss of interest, mood swings, panic attack, sadness, or emotional distress. My behavior like excessive crying, irritability, self-harm, or social isolation, running thoughts mostly negative So my physiatrist told that I am patient Major depressive disorder and anxiety and prescribed Stalopam 10 mg (half tablet for 2 days and after that 1 per day). He said I’ll be totally fine within 2 week. Will this medicine work and will I be fine for always.

Ph. D - Psychology, Professional Certified Coach
Psychologist, Ahmedabad
Dear friend, this medicine will take about 2 weeks to help you with your symptoms. You will have to take medicine for a longer time. I would suggest to also work with a psychologist to address the issues behind your feelings. This will help you start discovering the triggers and also learn tools to tackle the same. Building resilience and learning to manage the stressors associated with the problem is the best way to deal the issue in a long term. These medicines are good but for a long term use have addictive effects, so dose will increase. These medicines also come with their own side effects. In a nut shell, start the medicine, this will help you with the symptoms in 2 weeks. Along with that start counselling to work on route problem. Feel free to contact me if you have any concerns for questions. Hope this helps, wishing you very best,
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

It's been two years that I got a stroke. But, my INR levels seem to be fluctuating. Now, I am taking Acitrom 5 mg (one day)-4 mg (one day)-4 mg (one day) on a daily basis, every day at 4 pm. Now, my question is when should I take my INR test as the medicine is not constant. Whether it is on 5 mg, or it is on 4 mg day. Kindly suggest. Also, any natural remedies please.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please don't worry to have good circulation. Do regular exercise do regular pranayam and yoga have a habit of walking daily in greenery for 30 to 40 minutes do meditation regularly, it increases blood flow to brain and also gives rest to brain avoid oily spicy and fast food avoid outside food take salads and fruits more take 4to5 badam per day take one akhrot per day take one beet root daily take 2to 3 kali of lahsuna per day can reduce dose of acitrom to 2 mg per day start tab abana by himalaya 1 1 get trained for yoga by experts and try to do sarvangasan and shirshasan, please avoid shirshasan if you have aneurisms or any blood vessels deformity in brain test your pt or inr after one month following above points re consult me on lybrate after 1mth.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed