Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogesh Lohade
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh LohadeYour feedback matters!
I have taken treatment from many doctors, but this doctors really excellent.
Excellent doctor fast relief and amazing daignosis
Winter in a tropical country like India is always something we all look forward to. Time to take out your sweatshirts and jackets! However, apart from the long nights and heart-warming conversations by your fireplace, winter can also be the time for a different set of skin problems. The cold and dry winds can take away all the moisture from the skin, making it dry and chapped. Thus, precaution is the word of the season, if you want to keep your skin healthy.
You can use these strategies to keep your skin healthy and supple throughout the winter:
- Apply lukewarm water on the face: Don't use very hot water to wash your face, as it can strip away the essential oils and make your skin dry. Rather, splash your face with lukewarm water as it helps in retaining the moisture.
- Use a moisturizer: Once you have finished washing, use a moisturizer to seal in the moisture content of the skin. This helps prevent the skin from drying, keeping it healthy.
- Pick your moisturizer carefully: If you are already prone to dry skin, these few winter months will surely aggravate the problem. Use a moisturizer that is oil based; pick moisturizers that have ingredients which nourish your skin.
- Never forgo the Sunscreen: Just because its winter does not give you the license to do away with the sunscreen; it can be as damaging as the summer sun. Use a sunscreen before venturing outdoors and make sure to pick a sunscreen that suits your skin.
- Use a humidifier: Winters mean dry minds, thus you may require a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying.
- Drink sufficient water: One tends to consume lesser water during the winter months, which is again not good for your body at all. Irrespective of the season, doctors always recommend 2-3 liters of water every day, even though it means more trips to the loo.
- Never forget to exfoliate: Winter can cause dead cells to accumulate in your skin and cause it to look dull. Periodic exfoliation can help with dead cell removal and keep your skin healthy.
- Avoid toxins: In case of disorders such as dermatitis or eczema, you should avoid coming in contact with allergens that can trigger these conditions.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 25 year old and I have eaten a lots of food in marriage and my health is not proper what I shall do.
I am suffering from short hair all of my friends have long hair please help me for making my hair long.
I am 21 years old, I have uneven receding hairline. My right side has no hair. My left side has plenty of hair and have not yet receded. Can I perform hair transplant to get it even. Is there any other method that I can get even hairline. Also I have extra hair at front that grows very fast. How can I make hairline even?
My age is 20. My beard growth is very slow and also on some areas there is no beard Please suggest m any home remedy.
1 - Wheat 100 gm
2 - Gum(of tree) (gondh) 100 gm
3 - Barley (jau)100 gm
4 - Black Seeds (kalunji) 100 gm
Method of Preparation :
Put all the above ingredients in 5 cups of water.
Boil it for 10 minutes and put off the fire.
Allow it to cool down by itself.
When it has become cold, filter out the
seeds and preserve water in a glass jug or bottle.
How to use it?
Take one small cup of this water
every day early morning when your stomach is empty.
Continue this for 7 days.Next week repeat the same but on alternate days. With these 2 weeks of
treatment you will wonder to see that you have become normal and can eat
normal food without problem