Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh LohadeYour feedback matters!
Im taking medicine since last two months, sometime I feel relief but my problem Is not getting solve. I feel gas, stomach pain & poor digestion.
How can I grow my height more please tell me sir and two control my pimples on face and my back acne please tell me doctor sir.
I am 21 years old. I used to go to gym and want to gain weight around to 75 now I weighs 66 I want some advice how to gain weight I need some supplement please help.
How to grow up the mustache and beard very faster and healthier. Suggest foods habits for healthy hair.
22 year old male has erectile dysfunction because of excessive masturbation, depression and anxiety. So please suggest proper treatment.
My left Knee , elbow, and wrist is swollen, i took blood test, my ESR is high and CRP is also high, suggest me a home remedy
I experience a hair fall from last 3 months. I use h&s shampoo for washing my hair. I experience a lot of hair fall. What should I do?
I am 21 and there are only a few facial hairs. Can you please suggest any medicine or precaution to improve my facial hair. Actually this less facial hair is affecting my confidence level. Kindly suggest me any medicine to improve this.
Strokes occur when blood to the brain gets interrupted or reduced. When this occurs, brain cells begin to die as they don't get enough nutrients and oxygen. Such life-threatening episodes can strike you anytime.
There are certain signs that can help you to clearly recognise an occurrence of stroke:
- Face drooping on one side
- Weakness or numbness on one side of the body, usually a leg or an arm
- You're unable to think or say anything clearly
- You experience slurred speech
- Difficulty in moving your tongue
- You get a sudden and severe headache
What Tests can be Done to Identify the Stroke?
There are certain tests that you can do to identify these warning signs.
- To identify facial weakness, the smile test is used wherein you're simply asked to show your teeth to check for any changes in this facial expression - a lopsided smile.
- To check for weakness in the body, the arm test is performed in which you raise both your arms to the same height. In case you're unable to do so, you may be experiencing arm weakness, a sign of stroke.
- For slurring of speech, you may be asked to repeat sentences such as 'Don't cry over spilt milk' or 'The pen is mightier than the sword'.
- Stroke can also be identified through the walk test wherein with the help of another person, you walk across the room to check for changes in your step.
If not treated in time, strokes can cause permanent brain damage. More importantly, unlike heart attacks, anxiety may not always be the cause of your stroke symptoms. That's why, being aware of these symptoms and recognising them on time can help you to quickly seek medical assistance.