Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Yogesh Lad

General Physician, Pune

Dr. Yogesh Lad General Physician, Pune
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Yogesh Lad
Dr. Yogesh Lad is a trusted General Physician in Shivaji Nagar, Pune. He is currently associated with Sancheti Hospital in Shivaji Nagar, Pune. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Yogesh Lad on has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Sancheti Hospital

#16, Ganeshkhind Road, Shivaji Nagar. Landmark: Off Pune - Mumbai Road & Near Kalaniketan, PunePune Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh Lad

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Whom should I consult for vitamin D difficulty treatment? General physician or nutrition?

BSc - Food Science & Nutrition, PGD in Sports Nutrition and Dietitics
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Hello, Both. Since the former one will help you with the needed supplements and a Nutritionist will help you correct your deficiency by natural dietary sources.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have headache for last 3 days. I took medicine (vasogrin) / nimucilide. But it didn't work. But still I have that same pain. Please tell me what should I do.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, you may be having headache because of stress/ refractory problems/ any ENT problem kindly follow advises given below: you can take: 1. Tablet Crocin (Paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) 2. Adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day 3. Get check eyes for refractive error 4. We need to go for ENT evaluation to rule out sinusitis 5. Get BP checked 6. Regular physical exercise and meditation and yoga complete history of your headache for further management like duration, severity, aggravating factors/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis Consult physician for further management
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Weak urine flow and sometimes pain in testicle due to overmasterbutation though I have reduced the frequency of masturbation. Can this be cured with medicine.

Sexologist, Panchkula
You have weak urine flow and pain in testicles due to overmasturbation. Yes, these can be cured by medicines.
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Cochlear Implants

ENT Specialist, Gurgaon
Play video

Here are symptoms, effects and procedure of cochlear implants.

3487 people found this helpful

I am sexually engaged with many peoples. Without use of condom. Will it harm to me?

M.D. Pathology
Pathologist, Kolkata
Yes you are running the risk of contracting many sexually transmitted diseases especially the dreaded hiv.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am in relationship with a girl and now we do have sex 10 times in a weak. Since last two years it is like 420/365 sex ratio. Now i'm worried as I feel that I might lose potency and capacity is also reduces. i'm in very stress. Please suggest. What to do?

General Physician, Panchkula
It is a normal thing. You should take a balanced diet and exercise specially breathing exercises pranyam. You have not mentioned about your job hrs. Because if your job is only office job even then at least 6 hrs sleep is essential for such activity. Rest in detail you should consult a doc if you feel like either in person or on line. I am again telling you it is normal if you take proper rest and good diet. There is no harm in taking a day off every week as they say excess of every.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am looking for ayurvedic remedy for basic indigestion and gastric problems. Some change in the routine food also yields problems. Any precautionary medicines in ayurveda? Please let me know.

M.D in Ayurveda, B.A.M.S
Ayurveda, Jalna
Ayurveda' s basic aim is to maintain healthy, well functioning digestive system. A lot of medicine available to correct indigestion. Tell me in details.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Meri wife ko 2-3din se toilet karne me problem ho rahi he or baar baar toilet arahi he aisa feel hota he or urine me jalan b ho rahi he or aaj halka sa blood b aaya Hum. Log pregnancy ke liye try kar rahe he Kya usi karan aisa ho raha he Give me any suggestion please I am. Very worried.

PGFCP, PGDEMS, Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery
Ayurveda, Satara
DEAR Lybrate USER. You have to follow some basic things so that you get better results in a short period of time. 1) take solid diet two times in a day and liquid diet two times in a day 2) drink only 100-150 ml of lukewarm water during meals. 3) don’t drink water before meal for one hour and one hour after meal 4) avoid oily, spicy, junk, fermented and stale foods. 5) avoid late night sleeping habits 6) avoid coffee and tea. A) take 40 ml of AUDUMBARAVLEHA after meals along with 30 ml of water. B) take 2-2 tablets of leelavilas rasa and chitrakadi vati after meals C) Eat 1 tsf of flax seeds after meals, do all things for 7 days. This formulation is 100% effective. THANKS.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have earlier sperm discharge. And a short penis. How can these both increased. Give me a suggestion doctor.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
In my routine practise I have come across many cases of small Penis and Early Discharge problems and in 80 % cases the reason was the same and that was H/o Masturbation frequently or sexual excesses along with Early ejaculation and erection problems.If yours is also such kind of a case then please feel free to consult me as myself being a homoeopathic physician with a experience of 20 years can assure you that your problem of small penis or any other problem regarding sex will be permanently cured with some very effective homoeopathic treatment and management.
11 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I often get ill. I have a pharyngitis problem. I feel pain in throat, sore throat, throat pain, cold cough, weakness, lack of vitamins and minerals, pimple and acne problem, headache, stress,

MD - Alternate Medicine, PGDIP.IN GERIATRIC CARE, Post Graduate Diploma in Holistic Healthcare
Ayurveda, Balasore
Hi, hope you are suffering from upper respiratory track infection known as urti. Because of dry cough and throat irritation such events are seen. Coughing is a natural body reflex. It keeps the lungs, throat and airway clear of foreign material. Take home remedies like- 1. Crush a handful of thoroughly washed basil leaves 2. Crush a small (1 inch) piece of ginger 3. Take 1 tsp of basil leaf paste 4. Mix it with 1 tsp of ginger paste 5. Place this mixture on a sieve 6. Extract juice by pressing this paste 7. Add 3 tsp of honey 8. Mix well take 2 tsf thrice daily in empty stomach.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How can asthma be treated by Homeopathy? How much time it takes? What care to be taken in asthma?

MBBS, DNB (Pediatrics), Fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care (IAP)
Pediatrician, Barmer
homoeopathy is pseudoscine. that means there is no evidence it will cure any disease. many developed countries has banned homiopathy.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I have a problem of frequently night fall in night, now I am want solution this sexual problems please tell me how avoid this disease please help me sir.

Sexologist, Panchkula
You have frequent night fall. I advise you to tell me about your weight, height, eating habits and any addiction to alcohol or cigarette for better treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm suffering from intense cough and fever. In sometimes the body temperature rises and chilling is there. These are symptoms of which disease. How can we prevent it.

General Physician, Mumbai
Its a case of respiratory infection and for fever take one tablet paracetamol 650 mg and can repeat it after eight hours as and when needed and for dry cough I will suggest you to take syp adulsa 5 ml and can repeat after a gap of six hours as and when required and take cp. Amoxicillin 500mg twelve hourly one after breakfast and one after dinner for five days.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering severe flu what should I do to overcome it and last night I had severe headache and muscle pain what should I do?

General Physician, Mumbai
For fever take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Eat nutritious food and have adequate fluid intake and take physical rest
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is suffering with diabetes and hypertension since 2004 at present average blood glucose is 191. 51 mg/dl hba1c 8. 3 creatinine 2. 8 cholesterol 260 medicine she takes metaglez, bp cure 25 minipress xl 5mg when bp is <145/90 . suggest me medicine for lowering creatinine.

MBBS, PG in Family Medicine, FDRC (2 years full time Fellowship in Diabetes)
Endocrinologist, Surat
Please stop metaglez. Reduce salt intake. Keep blood sugar and bp under control. This action may tend to reduce serum creatinine level. To control sugar, please consult a good diabetologist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from fever since last Saturday. Can I take medicine or take paracetamol tablets. Please consult and help me as soon as possible.

General Physician, Mumbai
For fever take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Get your blood checked for cbc, mp , widal , sgpt and urine r/m and revert back to us with reports
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, Greetings! I'm 30 year old. And I'm suffering from sugar. Please help me. Now I am at initial state.

MBBS & Post Graduate course in Diabetology, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE), CCEBDM
Endocrinologist, Bangalore
Hi do regular exercise/walking for 45 minutes have plenty of vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, cucumber etc reduce carbohydrates from your food menu avoid carbonated drinks and junk foods wish you good health regards.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a asthma patient since last 15 years I have been taking medicines and inhaler from long but still not recovered. And get frequent attacks.

MD - General Medicine, DTM & H
Internal Medicine Specialist, Motihari
With some preventive measures like avoidance of dusts, cold air, cold drinks, ice cream, ac, cooler etc and proper treatment, asthma can be controlled fairly. So, consult a chest physician for better management.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to what is the timing of normal person or maximum timing of ejaculation with a partner.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
The average time from vaginal penetration to ejaculation in the average man is 9 minutes. The definition of premature ejaculation is reaching orgasm within 1 minute or less after vaginal penetration (intercourse), or ejaculation that occurs too early for female partner satisfaction. This problem is common, occurring in 30% of adult men, and it is the most common form of male sexual dysfunction. It can be caused by erectile dysfunction, anxiety and nerve hypersensitivity and is, in general, quite treatable by homoepathic treatment. You can click on consult option for homoepathic treatment without side effects.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I Guess, I am having the problem of Hydrocele, though I haven't consulted any Doc, but till now as I have read on internet guess this is the problem. I wanted to know how much time I take to recover from Hydrocele operation ?any after the operation is it going to affect my sexual life in future somehow ?

Post Graduate Diploma in Echocardiography, Mbbs
General Physician, Ernakulam
DearLybrater to completely recover..meaning to restore normal scrotal size..It will take about 1 and half month...see soon after operation the size may look the same...but slowly it will come down
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed