Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Homeopaths online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogesh Kankariya
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh KankariyaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Thorough homeopathic knowledge and practical application
Hii friends, This is Aniket Deshpande, i would like to share my personal experience , my father was suffering for knee pain & my mother was suffering for joint pain, both are unable to walk due to pain then i started treatment for my parent in Dr. Yogesh Kankariya clinic & my parents are taking medicine last 6 to 7 months now my parents are cure & they are able to walk without pains. now Dr.Yogesh is my family doctor whenever my family need treatment ,i always consult with Dr.Yogesh .Thank you doctor. I suggest you friends if you want a personal doctor then meet Dr.Yogesh.
Taken consultation for my 2 year child for cough and cold problem and it's got cured within 2 days after taking treatment at Dr. Kankariya's clinic. Earlier taken allopathy medicine from paediatrician but no effect and it's got cured with Homeopathy medicine. Thank you Doctor. -Prakash Sasane
Visited for stomach pain and got relief in few hours, I never know before that homeopathy work so fast. Really good doctor.
Hiii sir / mam my height is 5.7 and my weight is 48 kg but my full body is very weak and not active just like lazy so please me how to make our body healthy and active please please sir.
masturbation effects permanent or not? I masturbate for 20 years. Almost everyday. I experience side effects like poor concentration. Memory loss brain fog weakness and depression. Im depressed im just thinking to kill myself.
I am having a big sex problem, low timing and also low erection in the penis. Please suggest to me. I have used many medicines. Please help.
Doc, I wanna ask you why am I getting always angry. I get angry over silly things. Even small jokes/pranks make me angry. And as a matter of fact it doesn't takes much time for me to get into a fight with someone. I don't know what to do. Need your help.
Hello sir, I have stamina problem. I have timing problem around 1 minute. would suggest me for better timing and for long lasting?
My mother in law is 62 years old. She is having constipation more than 2 month. Whenever she eat, she poops out immediately. She poops in the liquid form. We have tested colonoscopy also. But nothing comes out that can cause problem. She is also taking medicine but didn't found any good result.
I want a homeopathy treatment my semens comes out within a minute I can not satisfy my wife she wants sex for long time so please suggest homeopathy medicines for it.
Ringworm is a type of fungal infection occurring on the skin of a person. Ringworm does not involve the presence of any kind of actual worms whatsoever. It is so named because of the circular scaly infection on the skin, which almost appears as if a worm is present beneath the skin.
Why the fungi arise on the skin is unclear. However, these skin infections are highly contagious, so people coming in contact with those already having the disease could naturally develop the ringworm lesions. The fungi also require warm and moist conditions to thrive in. People working in waterlogged conditions or those walking barefoot on wet floors near swimming pools; public washrooms etc could all develop ringworm based on their immunity levels.
Symptoms of Ringworm:
Reddish, scaly or white patches on the skin.
The lesions may appear raised and blistered.
The circular lesion might have a clearing in the center.
Hair loss is a common side effect of this disease. Ringworm of scalp especially is characterized by patchy hair loss where the hair might be bent and broken at an odd angle. Dandruff might also be present. Thankfully, there are many effective homeopathic remedies for ringworm on scalp.
Though mostly ringworm is treated with conventional medicines and allopathic treatment, there are certain recurring ringworms on which traditional medicines slowly lose effect. Such infections can be controlled and cured with the help of homeopathic medicines.
Homeopathy is based on the principle of ‘like curing like’. This means, the homeopath takes a bit of the plant material, deactivates it and just like a vaccine, infuses the patient’s body with small quantities of it. Popular homeopathic remedies for treating ringworm are:
Sepia: It is obtained from the ink of a squid. It has been found that contact with the squid causes symptoms similar to the ones caused by ringworms. Thus, it is a remarkable cure for this disease. However, before actually administering this medicine, the homeopath doctor would ask several questions to understand the nature of the disease occurring to you. Such questions would include your sensitivity to heat and cold or how many times in the past has ringworm infected you. Only when the practitioner is sure of the fact that sepia is the correct treatment, would he prescribe it to you. This is a great cure for ringworms occurring in children as well.
Sulphur: Ringworms not only affect a person on the skin of his/her body, it might also occur on the scalp. These ringworms can cause a lot of itching, irritation, hair loss, pus in the scalp etc. For treating such types of ringworm, one can apply sulphur-based creams or ointments on the affected area on the scalp. Sulphur is seen to help in fighting the ringworms and thus providing relief from all the itching and irritation on the scalp.
Rhus Toxicodendron: This medicine is obtained when leaves of the poison ivy plants are distilled overnight. Contact with poison ivy leaves also causes similar symptoms as ringworms and thus, it is known to be a good cure for the disease.
Ringworms on Animals-
At times, even animals like cats and dogs can be affected by ringworms. Symptoms would include loss of hair in patches, itchy hair, white or blackish patches on the body and others. A specialised vet should be referred to for a medicated shampoo besides a homeopath. Medicines like Sepia or Chrysarobinum are administered to treat ringworms in animals.
Thus, ringworm is a very common form of a disease and is easily treatable whether in humans or animals. One would need to follow the course of their medicine and take to patience for getting it cured as soon as possible.
Erectile Dysfunction is a disorder in males that refers the incapability to ‘get’ or ‘maintain’ an erection for intercourse. Many people refer to this condition as impotence. Some of the common symptoms are:
1. Difficulty in achieving an erection.
2. Inability to perform in bed as the person ejaculates way before orgasm and is not able to maintain an erection.
Causes of erectile dysfunction usually include:
2. Relationship Issues
5. Performance anxiety
6. Excessive consumption of alcohol
8. Enlarged prostate gland
Homeopathy offers a number of treatments for the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. It is a popular system of medicine that follows a holistic approach without any side effect. Homeopathy targets the underlying causes that lead to sexual incapacities in men and addresses the problem from its root.
- Nux Vomica: Prescription of Nux Vomica is done by homeopathic specialists for treating mild cases of erectile dysfunction. Nux Vomica can help in providing a boost to your sex life by addressing sexual dysfunctions that are caused due to work pressure and lack of rest.
- Caladium: Addiction can play a major role in hampering your sex life. In most cases, bad habits often cause sexual weakness in men. Consumption of tobacco should be counteracted with the intake of Caladium so the issue of erectile dysfunction is addressed. This medication is helpful for people who are easily aroused, even after oral sex or foreplay. Caladium is also known for treating apparent impotency caused due to acute psychological stress.
- Selenium: Patients who need Selenium are usually unable to fulfil their sexual desires due to slow or weak erections. Fatigue is commonly experienced after sex. Some symptoms addressed by Selenium include passage of seminal fluid that is involuntary which occurs during urination and sleep.
- Lycopodium: Being a widely popular homeopathic medication, Lycopodium can be used to address erectile dysfunction in young adults that results from frequent masturbation. Lycopodium can be used to address issues of erectile dysfunction that results from indiscriminate sexual activities.
The vaginal or the vulvar area is a well-lubricated area which serves various functions. Vaginal dryness can be not just an embarrassing issue, but an overall health issue. One of the main reasons for decreased sex drive in women is vaginal dryness. Though a woman of any age can have vaginal dryness, it is common for the following groups, menopause, after childbirth, during lactation, and in women on hormone replacement therapy. The hormone levels play a major role in the vaginal dryness, and so these conditions lead to increased dryness. It can also lead to vaginal itching and burning. It may also lead to bleeding in severe cases. There is a host of associated complaints like mood swings, irritability, depression, hot flushes, and reduced libido in these women. Homeopathy offers to help get rid of not just the dryness but these associated symptoms as well.
The most commonly used, three homoeopathic remedies for treating vaginal dryness are Sepia, Lycopodium, Platina, Argentum Nitricum, and Natrum Mur. Each of these should be used based on accompanying symptoms, and self-medication is not advised. The doctor will have a long discussion with you to identify the associated symptoms and then draw up a customised treatment plan. However, the indications for each of the ingredients are listed below. Given the sensitive nature of the topic, it is also advisable to include the partner in these discussions as they can cooperate and help in managing the mood swings and in working out alternatives to the impaired sexual life.
- Sepia: One of the most widely used compound to treat vaginal dryness, it yields great results when it is associated
- Painful sex and bleeding following intercourse
- Associated with menopause and therefore mood swings and hot flushes
- A bearing down sensation where the woman feels the uterus is going to slip down into the vagina
- Genitals are tender to the touch
- These women have an aversion to sex
- Lycopodium: This is another commonly used ingredient, and indicated in women who have vulvar dryness is associated with vaginal burning sensation
- Platina: The vaginal dryness is accompanied by genital hypersensitivity, increased sexual urge, and itching. It is also useful in cases of both dyspareunia and vaginismus (involuntary contractions of the vagina).
- Argentum Nitricum: This is most suitable when there is painful sex followed by bleeding.
- Natrum Mur: This is useful when there is itching and soreness in the vaginal area associated with an acrid discharge.
- Bellis perennis: This is useful when there is a bruised sensation in the vagina, which leads to interruption of intercourse.
As noted above, these are some common ingredients but should not be used without consultation with a doctor. Involving the partner is also useful in getting improved results. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!