Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh JoshiYour feedback matters!
What is the cause for getting frequent abscesses that need to be operated upon? Frequency is one month or so and they more than 2.
Mujhe raat me sapne jyada aate hai please ise rokne ke releted jankari de .Yoga thik rhega ya koi or medical solutions.
Dear doc. I have an oily face, which irritates me the most. Can you tell me what are the natural remedies to reduce oil from from my face?
I got sex on 16 june, and my periods were last time 4 june but now these are not coming. and my pregnancy test is negative. My period is always regular. Am I pregnant?
I accidentally sipped hot water. Though I spit it out at that time but now my mouth is paining very much till my neck. What should I do now?
I am 16½ year old. My all friends have grown their facial hair. But I didn't kindly I request you to give me suggestions to grow my facial hair completely with some weeks.
I am a student from bangalore I have lots of pimple nd it's scars please help me to get rid of pimple nd black marks.
Before seven days ago paining in my stomach I take medicine but recover from that medicine so way I do?
Hello Doctor This is an EMERGENCY. Please help my wife age 25 is suffering from severe stomach pain and vomiting for past two days. She is on her periods 2nd day. She has not eaten anything for 2 days still has been vomiting profusely and has unbearable pain on her lower abdomen, hips, back and thighs. She tried some over the counter medications to treat vomit (vomi stop and ondit) and stomach ache (meftal-spas) but still it has not stopped. Please help. Prescribe any medicine for her please doctor I beg you. Can't watch her suffer. Please reply as soon as possible.
I am suffered from allergic and also asthma, how can I improve our health please suggest me thank you.
My digestion power is very weak due to which I am underweight and have other problems of feeling uncomfortable. During breakfast I feel very heavy in my stomach and I can not eat properly and it disturbs my whole say. Give me ayurvedic remedy for it or any other.
My dad is a diabetic. He is under ayurvedic treatment. He consumes alcohol. Can be so like dat. But he is not drinking everyday but weakly 2 times.
My gf is of 20 yrs. But she has a problem of lack in blood during period but more. Is ths will harmful or wat?
The wretched hot sweltering summers are here. No matter what you seem to do, your skin seems to sweating profusely and spoiling your make up. Those blackheads and pimples seem to appearing form nowhere.
Your hair itches like you haven’t washed it for days even though you washed it yesterday. Your skin seems to get darker day by day, due to the harsh sun. The weather seems to be taking a toll on your skin.
So, what to do now?
Well, I am going to give you some simple tips to take care of your skin, health and hair this summer.
Hence some of the tips to protect you from the harsh sun are:
• Wear an antiperspirant powder and perfume, so that you do not sweat too much and have wet patches on the back of your T-shirt.
• Wear a hat and a scarf every time you got out in the sun, as prevention is better than cure.
• Make sure that you wear a sunscreen every time you go out in the sun.
• Wash your hair thrice a week instead of twice a week to get rid of the sweat that accumulates on your scalp.
• Have a bath after you come from office. In summers, it is better to have a bath thrice a day, to remove the sweat that accumulates on your body and cleanse your skin pores.
• Eat healthy; eat a lot of fruits and salads as they have a cooling effect on your body. Green leafy vegetables, colorful vegetables and fruits help to detoxify your system, keep you healthy and cool.
• Drink a lot of water, Water is the ultimate energy giving drink. Drink lots of water as you sweat a lot during summer, hence, your body needs more water to flush out the toxins.
• Drink coconut water or sugarcane juice, as both the drinks are natural and the best antidote for summer.
• Avoid going out in the sun. Don’t step out of the house between 12 to 4 in the noon as the sun is at its peak temperature during this time.
• Drink a lot of fresh fruit juices and glucose; they will keep you going throughout the day.
• Wear loose cotton clothes like kurtis and leggings.
Hence, these are some of the tips you ought to follow if you want to beat the heat and have a cool summer. Going out for a short vacation might also do the trick of beating the heat!