Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogesh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. YogeshYour feedback matters!
My kid is 14 months old and snoring is the problem. Respire with a slight sound and some times feel difficulty in breathing (Weariness). Just want to know better to contact pediatric Pulmonology or ENT department?
1. Practice good oral hygeine. Brush twice a day with flouride toothpaste to remove food debris and plaque.
2. See your dentist regularly-atleast twice a year
3. Stop smoking or chewing tobacco-based products. Ask your dentist for tips on quitting the habit.
4. Drink lots of water. This will keep your mouth moist. This helps wash away food particles and bacteria.
5. Keep a log of the foods you eat. If you think they maybe causing bad breath bring the log to your dentist to review.
I am 18 years old and my height is 5.8ft and weight 45kg. Is there any chances of increase in my height or i'll remain this much only. Cause I want to increase my height. Please help.
The prostate gland is a very important gland in the male reproductive system. It is responsible for producing around 30% of the fluid which comprises semen. While the statement that homeopathy cannot treat problems in the prostate such as prostate cancer is true, it is untrue that prostate gland enlargement cannot be treated by homeopathy.
Here are the most common homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement and what are the medicines best suited for it:
- Baryta carb: Baryta carb is one of the best homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement in the elderly. Common conditions which may indicate that Baryta carb is the best remedy for your prostate gland enlargement patient include degenerative diseases such as losing memory, cardiovascular problems and other problems besides losing memory in the cerebral system.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is mostly used when the patient suffering from prostate gland enlargement also suffers from heart problems. Digitalis does make the pulse weak, slow or even intermittent, however it is worth note that oedema may also occur.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is one of the best homeopathic medicines for various pains which occur in the urinary system in addition to prostate gland enlargement. Common pains which staphysagria cures include pain while urinating, burning sensation in the urethra, feeling like the bladder is not completely emptied as well as pain in the urethra when one is not urinating.
- Conium: Frequent urination is yet another symptom of prostate gland enlargement. This problem is caused by an injury to the area where the prostate glands are located. This injury hardens the glands. The passage of urine will be extremely difficult with urine starting to pass and then stopping again. There is also dribbling of urine after completion of urinating.
- Sabal Serrulata: Sabal Serrulata is one of the most popular homeopathic medicines for prostate gland enlargement with many patients having consumed it reported great results. It works for most causes of prostate gland enlargement as well.
Even though homeopathy is supposed to have no side effect, it is still imperative that you consult a doctor about which ones to take.
I have alopecia areata in my head or in my beard. I used humdard oil or other ointments for two months but I didn't get any changes. Can you gave me the best treatment to totally remove this alopecia areata from my head or beard?
I want to lose my weight. Now I have 84 kg and I want to lose my weight. How can I lose my weight? Please tell me.
Helo I am 30 years old boy and my wife is 28 years old girl. We married 45 days ago and my wife is pregnant from one month. My question is can we continue sex in these months if yes then tell me how long? Is it safe?
I am a 20 years old guy . And there is less of calcium and protein in my body .suggest me healthy diet .
Various measures to maintain the right oral hygiene
Hi! I am doctor Diksha Batra from Smile Essentials, the topic for the day is a question that is usually asked, how do I keep my teeth, clean doctor? This is a common question so we decided to come up with 4 easy quick steps for you to look after your beautiful smile Step 1 is a simple thing called flossing but none of us really do it. Flossing is cleaning in between your teeth, it really becomes difficult to use a thread so we recommend a device which is called a disposable plastic. A disposable plastic is a simple device like a toothpick but it is actually better than that. So it is used to clean between teeth to solve all your problems with cavities, gum diseases or even bad breath. Once flossing is done all the loose food debris is dislodged and now you can move to step 2.Step 2 is brushing, all of us do recommend brushing twice a day, once in the day and once at night. We do recommend choosing the right toothbrush, it has to be a toothbrush with soft bristles.
We recommend using a motorized brush as the best mode of cleaning your teeth but if you are using a manual brush the bristles should be soft. We are often asked which toothpaste to be used? The toothpaste can be any toothpaste but it should have a gel component as well as a paste component to protect your teeth not only from cavities but also from gum diseases. Use fluoride which protects your teeth from cavities. Step 3 is tongue cleaning, this is one of the most important steps in prevention of bad breath. Tongue cleaning can be done with either a metal or plastic tongue cleaner just ensure that all the white deposit on the tongue is removed completely. These are the bacterial disease that causes halitosis or bad breath Step 4, of course, is mouthwash, use a diluted mouthwash with one cap mouthwash and one glass of water, make sure to use an alcohol-free product.
Besides these four points please ensure that you are replacing your toothbrush every 3-4 months and make sure that you rinse twice a day even if you can't manage to brush. Also ensure that you are rinsing after every meal, also make sure that you get a dental cleaning every six months to detect any new cavities and to even ensure that there is no gum disease. With this we say that these are the 4 simple steps to maintain 32 teeth and a beautiful smile.
This is doctor Diksha Batra once again from Smile Essentials.