Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogesh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. YogeshYour feedback matters!
Male Orgasmic Disorder
Persistent or recurrent delay in, or absence of, orgasm following a normal sexual excitement phase during sexual activity.
In this disorder, a male cannot reach orgasm during intercourse although can ejaculate by partner's manual or oral stimulation. Some can ejaculate only during masturbation. Some have ejaculation during sleep but not in waking period.
Orgasm and ejaculation though occur simultaneously, are different entities. Orgasm can occur in the absence of ejaculation and vice versa.
Dislike for a partner.
Spinal cord lesion.
Guilt regarding nocturnal.
Fear of pregnancy.
Inadequate sexual stimulation.
High threshold of ejaculatory reflex.
Sensate Focus exercise (mutual pleasuring) is employed daily for first 3 days. Since sex is not allowed, it eliminates the pressure to perform.
Once this is achieved, she stimulates him to the highest degree and as a man approaches ejaculation she inserts penis in the vagina in a woman on top position. If a man is unable to ejaculate she again stimulates him manually and again reinserting when ejaculation is imminent.
Used for stimulation of the penis.
My age is 29 when I getup in morning my sole pains very much I can not touch my right leg to ground later day the pain is less but still pains little can you tell what treatment to be taken.
My face is locking black and black day by day so please suggest me cream or gel for fair and glowing face and remove black sport.
I am 21 year old, I have back lower pain, I am taking medicine but I didn't get relief from last 8 month. I have also fever. How to get relief from pain.
Dr. when i am not masturbating my hair is not falling. When I masturbate my hair is falling tooo much. And so many pimples are arising and dark spots please suggest some remedies.
Sugar is present in all your beverages, smoothies, cookies, desserts, food items and more. But the not so sweet truth is that too much sugar in your diet can turn your life topsy-turvy. It increases your risk of obesity, diabetes, heart diseases, deters the immune system and even harms the brain function. So, in order to break the addictiveness of sugar that can rob you of your health, all you need is a clear path to detox from sugar.
Here are some pointers on how to detox your body off excess sugar:
- Turn away from sugar: Sugar is more addictive than cocaine. So you need to develop a strong will power to eliminate sugar completely, as you would do if you are trying to come out of alcoholism or other intoxications. You should not just avoid table sugar, but also keep away from all the sneaky sugars available in processed food and beverages. Ideally, a time period of 10 days is suggested to give up on any kind of sugar.
- Stack up on proteins: Eat meals that contain lots of good protein and fat. Since they are difficult to digest and take more time to absorb, it will make you feel full for a long time and sustain your energy levels. The key to balancing blood sugar and insulin levels, without much cravings can be achieved through a high protein diet.
- Eat the right carbs: Avoid refined carbs and starchy foods like potatoes, white bread, pasta and baked goods. Instead opt for natural carbohydrates present in vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, leafy greens, eggplant, and artichokes. It is also good to avoid grains and beans during your detox period.
- No artificial sweeteners: You might be tempted to replace sugar with artificial sweeteners, but this is not really beneficial. Artificial sweeteners are just temporary solutions when weaning from sugar and we do not know about its long term benefits. In the long run, it might be just as addictive as sugar. If at all you crave for something sweet, go for natural fruits.
- Consume whole foods: Foods that don’t come in boxes, cans or bottles. Whole foods like vegetables, fruits, lean meat, nuts, fish, seeds and healthy fats will help a great deal to curb cravings and also keep you satiated.
- Sleep well: Last but not the least, get quality sleep time to beat cravings for sugar and suppress hunger hormones. Sleep your way to fight against the desire to overeat and improve your energy levels. A good night’s sleep will do wonders for your overall well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.