Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh GainYour feedback matters!
I get shoulder pain when I try to throw something, like a cricket ball. It's been there for past 2 months and it isn't subsiding much. What should I do, should I wait for some more time or get it checked?
I losing my hair I using so many shampoos but also not controlling what is the solution of my hair & avert time I am getting legs pain
I am 19 years old and from last year I am suffering from wrist ache. I consulted my doctor but it won't worked properly there is relief now but pain still occurs.
My legs get swelled at the end of the day when I return from office. I have no blood sugar, creatinine, Uric Acid and Thyroid reports are normal. What should I do?
Im having breathlessness and along with that sudden anxiety. Im having tingling sensation in feet legs and hands. Moreover calf muscles feels like exhausted. Im feeling like fainting! please help. It is happening now. please help.
I got a sprain in my right ankle and was having severe pain so I consulted a doctor where I got xray done of my foot. (X-ray foot AP & oblique and x-ray foot AP & lateral. All the finding were normal) the doctor tied a crepe bandage and prescribed medicines. After all of this my leg is fine I can walk normally but while I bend my ankle towards right it still pains. Kindly help me with this as its been 4 days and there is no complete relief.
I have my back problem ao please tell me what I can do its vry irritating pain I think its sciatica please tell me which type medicine I take the pain start to backbone to left leg 1years ago so please tell me for some type medicine.
I am 60 years old. Suffering with frozen shoulder since 4 months. Taken Ayurveda medicines prescribed by Ayurveda doctor. There is reduction in pain. But still shoulder pains in specific movement. Please suggest me what should be done to complete cure. Any specific foods to be taken etc. C Mallikarjuna, Hyderabad.
Staying healthy involves a wholesome state of being where the mind and body are in perfect sync. A less than properly functioning body can leave you in a state of potential depression after a certain point of time, while a depressive mind can leave you feeling less than stellar where you end up imagining and experiencing pain. The health of your bones and joints is one such area that requires even more care as you start growing older. Wear and tear is just one of the reasons for degeneration while fractures and injuries can lead to a sudden halt of normal functioning of the bones and joints too.
So how can you ensure bone and joint health in the long run? Follow our tips!
- Eating Right: Pick calcium rich food like dairy products that have a low fat content, including milk and yogurt. Also, have a daily dose of green, leafy vegetables and plenty of citrus fruit and juices for your fill of calcium. Further, food like eggs and soybeans which have lots of vitamin D can also help in retaining good bone and joint health. Vitamin C rich fruit like watermelon, oranges, squash and tomatoes also help in natural tissue and cartilage repair. And finally, get plenty of vitamin K to retain good bone density for a prolonged period with ingredients like leafy green vegetables, eggs and cheese.
- Exercise: This is the key to good bone and joint health. Much like machinery and tools, the bones and joints of your body can also wither with disuse and prolonged inactivity. Make sure that you indulge in exercises like long walks and muscle strengthening exercises which will give your joints and bones good amount of strength as well. Remember to speak with your doctor before you start a new exercise regime so that you avoid anything that may be harmful in case you have any other ailment. Low impact exercises will strengthen the spine, while fat burning and weight loss exercises will ensure that there is less pressure on the knees and lumbar area. Swimming and resistance building exercises can also be practised for these purposes.
- Abstinence: A major factor in promoting better bone and joint health is abstinence from all those things that can create problems in the long run, like smoking, drinking excessively and even too much consumption of caffeine and fatty food. All these things can create depletion of the natural bone mass. Also, switching to a lower heel for everyday wear footwear and changing your position during your time at your workstation are a few things that will go a long way.
Take care of your bones and joints the right way today, for a healthier tomorrow.
I have pain in my right shoulder. .Within 10 months. .I use to Zym last 4 years. Now I get pain .Pls tell me what do I do?
I am having acute burning sensation in stomach and reflux also there is slight pain I take sompraz d 20 colospa retard and prepro he daily since many years hiatus hynia was diagnosed about 6 yes back pl advice.
My wife is having knee pain in right leg for some days. Rubbing pain relief gel but is gives relief for some hours only. She is 50 is does not get periods from last two years. Please suggest.
A shoulder dislocation occurs when the bones of the upper arm snap out of your shoulder blade, generally after suffering a major injury. The joints of the shoulder are the most flexible body joints, thereby, making them more prone to dislocation. In most of the cases, a dislocated shoulder can be fixed within a few weeks’ time with the help of proper diagnosis. There is a high chance of suffering from dislocations over and over again. A dislocated shoulder, if not treated immediately, can lead to further complications such as damage to the blood vessels and nerve around the affected area or tearing of the associated muscles or ligaments.
What can cause a shoulder dislocation
You can experience a dislocation in your shoulder joints due to the following reasons:
- Shoulder dislocation can occur if you play any kind of contact sports such as football or hockey. You are more susceptible to a dislocated shoulder if the sports or physical activities you engage in regularly involve the risk of suffering from falls such as gymnastics or volleyball.
- A dislocated shoulder is a common occurrence if you have suffered a major motor vehicle accident that might have affected your shoulder.
- You can also suffer from a dislocated shoulder if you have survived a fall in the recent past such as tripping from a ladder or similar injuries.
Symptoms of a dislocated shoulder
You are suffering from a dislocated shoulder if you exhibit the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal enlargement of the affected area or bruising
- Severe pain around the shoulder area due to a recurrent muscle spasm in the shoulder joints
- Extreme pain while moving the joint
- A sense of numbness or a tingling sensation near the affected area, for example, in areas around the neck or the arm
- Visibly deformed shoulder joints
Treatment for shoulder dislocation
The treatment for shoulder dislocation depends on the severity of the injury. The following treatments can be implemented with suggestion from the doctors:
- If you had recurrent instances of dislocated shoulders, your doctor might suggest a surgery to remedy the damaged blood vessels and nerves around the area.
- Depending upon the intensity of the pain, the doctor might implement a general manoeuvre procedure to relocate your shoulder bones. After the procedure is conducted, you will feel your pain significantly reducing.
- Your doctor can also recommend you to wear a sling around your shoulder area to regulate the movement of the shoulder joints for the first few days to about 3 weeks, depending upon the intensity of the pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.