Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh BhuratYour feedback matters!
I have noticed few white spots near my private part. Any body suggest me the reasons behind it and best possible medicine if available? Thanks in advance.
My lips are black in color and I even do not drink and smoke. Please tell how can I make them pink or red by medicine or home remedies? Thank you.
My mom got a lot of hyperpigmentation on her face because of hormonal imbalance as she is 44 years old. Can turmeric help reducing the dark patches?
I hav some huge pores and holes in my face. My face turned black whiling going out. I use sunscreen but nothing happened. I lost my skin glowness. How I get remedy from all of these. My skin is tanned due to it. Not mention any ayurvedic medicines.
My skin is so rough. It stays dry even in summer. It sometime make me feel irritation. What I can do si?
My friend used skin lite face cream for face glow but later after some days her face getting more dark now what to do?
I want to know how to avoid oily skin. Because after face wash within half an hour my face become oily. How to avoid that.
Sir, My sister face is black and she is very much upset, she has used many products (like face wash and creams) sir please tell me how can I help her?
My cow 4years gets leaned despite good feeding. Now it is seen that skin scratches with blood oozing. Please recommend remedy.
I'm 21 male. My body colour was white but now it turned to black. Please suggest me ho to become white easily in 2 months.
Mari shadi h after 2 months to kuch natural remedies h jis se face pe or hands pe thoda glow aa sakta ya face dul na days please suggest me some natural remedies and ingredients easily available bhi ho.
I am 51 years old I have the small changes or inlargement in prostate gland and urin frequeny is 3 times in night withbeen 10; 30 pm -500AM.
I am 17 years old boy and I am using the patanjali beauty cream and face wash is it good for me or not.
'Red wine is a ladies' drink'; if you are averse to alcohol, especially to its usual, piquant taste, you must have been suggested with the lightness of red wine by officious onlookers. That surely isn't a remote possibility when you are a lady and of age. Cautious introspection backed with years of medical or scientific research tells millions how wine, when consumed in moderation, helps improve a woman's physical health: the facet of mental health can be taken for granted as inebriation of most kinds results in mood elevation. It is therefore a ladies drink indeed.
While being perturbed about the health of your skin, the sagging cheek muscles, a double chin or wrinkles that start showing once women are in their thirties, you must have rarely conjured the image of a vineyard to relax and repair. A vineyard can actually be your key source to youthful skin. Take a look at the following points to believe the same:
- Red wine can act as an anti-aging intervention in case of both men and women. A glass of wine every day can keep a woman's skin young and taut while two glasses of the same drink can let a man enjoy the look of a young adult.
- Free radicals are active causes of aging. Red wine is rich in antioxidants and thus can do away with such radicals. Many use grapes and grape juice for a glowing skin. Grape juice is way less effective as compared to wine as the latter contains the seed and skin of the fruit during fermentation. The fruit as a whole has polyphenols such as resveratrol that can successfully counter free radicals.
- If you are a health freak and insist on going by a Mediterranean diet, wine is part of your regular diet. You will experience the benefits in a few weeks' time.
- When consumed in a measured and controlled manner, red wine can reduce a person's chances of contracting breast cancer. Wine sharpens your mind while you age; your cognitive faculties therefore do not rust.
- Red wine can make your skin glow from within, unlike any other wine, as white wines have only a little amount of antioxidants.
- Your skin feels young and rejuvenated on drinking red wine as the drink aids arterial functions of the body. Thus proper blood circulation is ensured.