Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh BhuratYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old. My problem is regarding face and colour. From past few months, I do not know why ? My face is having different complexions like some areas it will be white and other parts it will be black. I becoming black day by day. Please can you prescribe me in natural way. How to cure this problem.
I have dark circles at bottom of my eyes and dark circles in my legs! What should I do please tell me some solution to take rest from this problem!
Bloody stool, frequent urge for stool but less volume is evacuated each time. 2 days duration. Has previous history of bloody stool.
From few days I have some problem in my skin. After taking shower my skin is become red and oily. What can I do sir?
I am applying a cream on my face but there are still some spot which are not leaving the surface. Can you recommend me something useful?
Why the skin get red after itching. I understand some places and for some one who had this from young age. The redness stays for 3 to 5 mins and disappears. And all these is happening to me from last 4 month's. I have itching also only from last four months. Mostly on my hands, thys fingers. Even my hand palms I can visualazie redness of blood.
I have black circles under my eyes and on my chicks also. I am 24 years old married and having a 04 years old baby.What should i do?
I have red pimples on my face can you please suggest me some home remedies as I have tried too many face wash and too many face creams and ointments for pimples so please suggest me some home remedies?
I am 25 years male. From last one year my skin colour has become very low. Plzz help me to get my skin colour back.
The skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe and has three layers:
- Epidermis: The outermost layer
- Dermis: Lies just beneath the Epidermis
- Hypodermis: It holds the fat and connective tissue
Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays. Let us consider the following reasons for taking care of the skin.
- Free Radicals: The particles or molecules that escape from dust, pollution and other such factors in everyday urban living, settle on the skin and clog the pores. It is important to clean the skin every single day and exfoliate at least once a week with a trip to the salon or with a facial scrub at home, so that these can be removed.
- Dead Cells: The skin throws up dead cells on a daily basis, which may not be obvious to the naked eye. These need to be cleared daily as they can also clog the pores and give rise to acne, skin infection and other skin conditions, that can take a turn for the worse with ailments like Melanoma and skin cancer.
- Elasticity: One must keep the skin clean and use anti aging products in a timely manner along with a good moisturiser and sunscreen, so that the supple quality and glow is kept intact with a regular cleanse of the collagen, which can be prevented from slipping away due to neglect. This collagen keeps the elasticity of the skin which makes the skin look firm and young.
- Prevention: One must clean the skin and use skin care products that prevent premature aging and accumulation of free radicals. Prevention is better than cure and this stands true in the case of skin care as well.
- UV Rays: The powerful UV rays can hit your skin persistently and cause long term damage and sun spots. In order to lessen the damaging effect, it is important to use protective skin care products that will help in keeping freckles, age spots, brown spots, skin peeling and excessive sunburn and tanning at bay.
- Skin Problems and Allergies: Bug bites, injuries and other allergies must be taken care of instantly with a visit to the doctor or medicated creams and medication. This will ensure that the delicate texture of the skin does not get marred by possible infection.
It is important to look after your skin with a proper routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising.