Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yashodha PatilYour feedback matters!
Mere haatho me dard rehta hai ye dard naso me rehta hai kai mahine se dard rehta hai kai cheez use ki lekin araam nhi hua, kya karu mai.
I m 15 year old boy. My uric acid has rise to 5.5. Because of this I'm having acute pain in my right foot and left knee. So tell some ways from which I can down my uric acid. Fast. Within a week. Or maybe less.
I am 47yr male height 5.7, wt 85 kg, all lab test ok, regular exercise, good diet. Even then bodyache and acidity problem give advice & solution.
My mother is suffer from headache. She is feeling very warm. Even its too cold. She has lost the appetite. She had an argument with someone few days back. She has sewer headache. Please help.
Hello mere hand joints pain hai last 5 months se fever k bad se hi hone lage hai and mera right hand ka thumb 1 year sepain hai wo kabi kabi hota hai baki or ab pura right hand kafi dard karta hai maine ANTI. CCP KA TEST BI KARVAYA hai wo report kaise dikhau pata nai chal raha app me.
My back these days is paining while getting up. I am not getting why is it happening. But it pains like hell in the morning and after some time it gets normal like after bath. What should I do.
I have continuous back pain, I have done mri xray everything but it did not work, when ever I change my body posture my gets sudden pain then it becomes ok after some time, plzz tell me solution.
I am having head ache from many days and also having leg pain from yesterday. What should I do? Please help me.
I am getting back problem if I work hard now a days. What should I do. What medicines should I take.
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.