Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hi I am sukhipreet singh. I am very suffering from my small penis. please help me regarding this matter. I want to more big penis. please help me.
I am 20 years old & I am suffering from illness daily. What should I do now? Please suggest something to improve immunity. Thank you.
I am 20 year old. I feel tired all day. And seems too much sleep. And when I sits for study I feel bearing. Sir please give some solution for this.
Good afternoon Doctor, I have a friend she is 22 years old. She has 22 mm cyst in her ovary. We consult the Doctor And he told us there is no serious issue with the cyst. We are confused what we can do? Kindly suggest us. Can cyst remove without operation? And give us your valuable suggestions please for this case.
Hello Sir, I am 31 years old healthy married person. Period of sex time is low, I want to increase it. I feel bad for my wife because she is unsatisfied. Pl give me some medicine with low side effect or natural home based medicine. Thanking you.
I used to masturbate daily at a time and now when I used to have sex at that time my penis is not getting tight and I am not able to enter it pussy easily. Please help me.
How to avoid constipation. I am taking fruits and vegetables but still I am facing the problem. Pls help.
I am 21 years old. And I have untreated thyroid for 3years (hypothyroidism). I am facing many problems overweight, pain in joints, fatigue, constipation. What should I do?
I'm 20 yrs old. Day before yesterday I just got punched on my face and instantly I found that there was a blood clot on my right eye. And usually I wear contact lenses which I lost from right eye instantly. But I'm not feeling any pain nor any distorted vision. So you give me some remedies for the blood clot on the eye.
3 litres water per day is minimum range. What is the maximum range of water to drink per day. Actually I drink 10 litre of water per day. But now I saw that I feel week and become thin to thiner. So what can I do?
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?