Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VyshaliYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old female. I have pain in my neck I applied ointment and did some exercise as well but of no use. I am not even able to move my neck. Please suggest me something to ger rid of it.
Hi I am 31 unmarried. I am have a doubt on my sexual power (male men internal power) so I did test of semens analysis it shows I have motility activity motility 70% Sluggish progressive mortality 10% Non mortality 20% Morphology Normal 80% Abnormal20 Pus cells 3-4 Sperm count 30 million Reaction alkaline Volume 2ml liquefaction within 30 minutes Colour opaque green I wanted is useful to judge that I have a sex power if it is then just suggest some test to prove I have male sex power. Also the above result explained is normal or not. If then kindly suggest me a medical treatment and test. Please tell me that the report Norma or not.
Hi doctor I also have that same problems in my throat. It sometimes itching is I drink cool. Or eat ice cream. I have a smoking habit sir. But I'm not a chain smoker. Sometimes I don't smoke for 3 or 4 days. Sometimes I smoke 1 cigarette in a day. Is it any harm for me?
I hearing my heart bit without touching chest and pain at mid centre left part 25 % pain since one month.
Pain in ankle bone. The bone has enlarged. Can not walk properly for 20 to 30 steps after sitting for 30 minutes at one place.
A pain started just at lower right abdomen. The pain came on suddenly and is still present But its not that severe, Its last about 3 days now But its only when I walk, cough, or move. When I'm sitting or not moving there's no pain. I Haven't had much of an appetite and I'm a 20 year old male.
I am having stomach n heart burn, lot of burping after eating food on taking eno for 2 to 3 days the problem goes away n comes back if I eat some spicy food or when I skip my meal plzz recommend a tablet for my gas problem.
Hi I am getting very fat with out eating more please give a solution for me. Is there any problems with masturbation.
Hello Doctors, I am suffering from acute gastritis and anemia. My haemoglobin is 13.8 but have less haemocrate. My RBC are just in the normal range. I feel weakness and shortness of breath. Please suggest me some lifestyle modification and cure for the same. I have also mentioned the medicines I take.
I have a pain in my head for over last few weeks and suddenly it start paining a lot what should I do to be free from headache.
I have sperm leakage during bowel movement. What medicine or natural remedy I should use to cure it. Is it a serious problem? How long does it usually takes to cure.
Hi I am an alcoholic person, but now I will stop drinking as I found out that I have fasting blood sugar 160 and after lunch sugar is 321, my liver is also somewhat damaged, my ast is242 and alt is 232, I have high bp problem, my ldl cholesterol is 161 which all is bad, so I want to know from you that apart from alcohol what else precautions should I take in my diet and exercise, please help me regarding this please.
Whether it's an occasional tug or a daily marathon, masturbation is a part of every man's life. For those who practice masturbation regularly (because practice does make perfect, after all), the idea of taking a vacation from their routine may seem odd. After all, they enjoy what they're doing. Still, regular masturbators should give consideration to the occasional vacation, possibly for their penis health, but also for other reasons.
A fun routine
Although many routine tasks are boring, the same is rarely true for masturbation. If it wasn't rewarding in some way, men wouldn't do it again and again. And the benefits of masturbation are many, including:
- Releasing tension and making a guy feel more at ease and less anxious;
- Helping a man learn about his penis and what kind of handling it responds to most readily;
- Aiding a man to learn better control of his ejaculatory response, which can be an asset when engaging in partner sex;
- Potentially reducing the risk of prostate cancer in later life; and
- Keeping the organ exercised and in good working condition.
So with all that going for it, why consider a vacation from masturbation? There are a number of reasons guys might take a break, such as:
- To prove that they can. Sometimes guys, especially those who masturbate daily, may fear that they are addicted or at least too dependent on it. Taking off from stroking for a while is a good way to prove that they are still the "master of their domain."
- To lessen guilt. Similarly, some men feel varying degrees of guilt over masturbating. A planned abstinence can mitigate this feeling.
- To build up semen. Guys who masturbate a great deal often shoot less when they ejaculate. If a dude is planning to impress a date with ejaculatory volume, it can help to "save up" for a few days before releasing.
- To get more done. It's easy to get in the habit of spending an hour (or two or three or... ) in front of the computer with one's hands wrapped around one's erection. That time can quickly add up. It may behoove a man to exercise more control and use that time to accomplish some of the projects he's been putting off. (The technical term for masturbating instead of doing what needs to be done is procrasturbation.)
- To keep the penis healthy. Masturbation is not necessarily bad for the penis, but if one is rubbing so often and so aggressively that the penis is sore, the skin is raw or there is a distinct diminishment of sensation, taking a break is strongly suggested.
How much time?
So a guy decides to go on a masturbation vacation. For how long should he abstain? That entirely depends upon the individual. For some, taking a break of a day or two is all that is needed. For others, a week, a month, or longer may suit their needs and aims better.
It's important to remember that even when on a vacation from masturbation, a guy still needs to touch his penis. For example, he should continue his daily penis health regimen, which should include the daily application of a first rate penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). If the vacation is being used to alleviate soreness or rawness, the abstainee will need to pick a crème that includes solid moisturizing ingredients, such as shea butter and vitamin E. If rough handling has resulted in a lessening of sensation in the penis, a man should ensure that the crème also includes acetyl L carnitine. This invaluable ingredient is neuroprotective and is just the thing for the kind of peripheral nerve damage that results in a diminishment of penile sensitivity. Keeping the penis healthy during a "hands off" period will make it even more pleasurable when the solo fun starts up again.
Hepatitis is an inflammatory condition of the liver, which may often progress to dangerous complications. There are many types of Hepatitis and each has its own particular set of causes, symptoms, mode of contraction and treatment procedures. Here are the main types of Hepatitis as well as some of the factors which may cause Hepatitis:
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A virus infection causes this condition. The Hepatitis A virus comes from food or water contaminated with the feces of someone contaminated with Hepatitis A. This is not a chronic form of Hepatitis.
- Hepatitis B: This is a chronic form of Hepatitis. It is spread through body fluid, such as blood, saliva and semen. The possible causes of Hepatitis B include use of drugs through injections, having sex with an infected partner and sharing razors or other intimate articles with someone who is infected.
- Hepatitis C: This is also a chronic form of Hepatitis.The most common causes of Hepatitis C are injection drug use or having sex.
- Hepatitis D: This is a not a chronic form of Hepatitis and is also very uncommon. It is usually contracted along with Hepatitis B. It is usually caused due to puncture wounds or contact with infected blood.
- Hepatitis E: This is the most uncommon form of Hepatitis. It is due to poor sanitation and ingesting fecal matter. It is usually found in developing countries.
- Virus: This is the usual way of contracting Hepatitis. The virus attacks the liver and causes inflammation leading to the breakdown of a number of body systems.
- Alcohol and other toxins: Alcohol and certain prescribed medications cause the liver to swell and that is why this form of Hepatitis is known as alcoholic Hepatitis.
- Autoimmune disease: This is the rarest cause of Hepatitis. The immune system malfunctions and begins destroying its own tissues. It attacks the liver because it perceives the liver to be a foreign object.