Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vrushali NikamYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dandruff and hair loss and hair splitting and greying of hair how do I prevent my hair from this.
Sir I have gum bleeding problem, mouth gives smell, muscle has decreased or disorder What I have to do for it.
Respected doctor, am 22 years teen boy am listening that sugar disease is very powerful if it once come in our life then that life is very observable daily in anything like that So please clarify me that how should this sugar come to an human life and why it is independent age? And how bp will come And how both come at a time for an person who already affected? Give me symptoms for each and Precautions how to avoid them?
I am getting pain in between right breast and shoulders left to armpits from 4 days. I am using pain killers but the pain still persists when I lift my hand and when I press on it m feeling pain what might be the reason? Is it any vitamin deficiencies.
I was suffering from severe knee pain for last one week. I have taken these pain killer (Ace-Proxyvon). But no relief. What should I do?
Hi sir or Madam good afternoon, Main bahut jaldi thak jata hu sir kaam kar ke aisa kiyon hota hain mere saath Sir kiya mere andar energy ki kaami hain kya aap mujhe baatoan kiyon main itna jaldi thak jata hu kaam kar ke.
1. Eat lots of protein in your diet such as dal, soya been, eggs etc
2. Rule out any hormonal reason such as thyroid disorder etc.
3. Drink at least 7-liter water daily
4. Perform cardiovascular exercise such as routine walking, jogging etc.
5. Avoid tension
6. Take at least 7 hrs of sound sleep
I am 22 years old male. I was diagnosed with chronic prostatitis 4 years ago, I have completed my last course of antibiotics in december. But there are recurring symptoms even tough semen analysis shows no culture growth after 48 hrs.
I am 28 year old boy suffering from general anxiety disorder. I go to doctor he gave antidepressant tablet aropax 12.5 mg (paroxetine) salt and dothiepin 75 mg at night. When I take aropax 12.5 my prostate is irritate My bladder is irritate. Urination problem why .aropax cause this or aropax and dothiepin combination do this problem.
The penile size gets enlarged with arousal or with any desire or thought related to intercourse. A set of spongy tissues of the muscle corpora cavernosa gets relaxed and enlarged so as to accommodate the increased blood flow towards the penis with every sexual arousal. Similarly, there are group of muscles that help to withhold the blood from moving away from penis thus, it maintains the state of erection for satisfactory sexual activity. These are the physiological process involved with erection of penis in normal healthy men.
Any disturbances or interruption in this normal process leads to failure of erection with sexual arousal or desire or inability to sustain the erection for a long period of time. This condition is called as erectile dysfunction. One in five men faces this problem in their life. There are several factors that are responsible for causing erectile dysfunction. They include neurogenic cause, psychological cause, drug induced, vascular and combination of several other factors.
- Neurogenic cause: Neurological problems like Parkinson’s disease, stroke, head injury and Alzheimer’s disease can lead to the development of erectile dysfunction. These diseases may cause disturbance to the initiation or transmission of the nerve impulses that are responsible for the erection.
- Psychological causes: Psychological factor acts as a major cause for most of the sexual disorders or dysfunction for both male and females. And factors responsible for causing erectile dysfunction are excessive work stress, unresolved relationship issues, performance anxiety, lack of love and understanding between the partners, suppressed feelings and emotions, childhood sex abuse, previous misconception or negative failure past sexual experiences. These psychological factors are responsible for causing psychogenic erectile dysfunction.
- Drug induced: Heroin, cocaine, amphetamines and cannabis are harmful drugs that may lead to the development of erectile dysfunction. There are also few drugs which interfere with the regulation of certain hormones that are responsible for the sexual activity.
- Vascular cause of erectile dysfunction: Systemic diseases like diabetes, hypertension and hyperlipidemia can cause damage to the blood vessel and impairs the blood flow in our body. This may also cause decreased blood flow to the penis and may lead to erectile dysfunction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.