Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vora Ashish
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vora AshishYour feedback matters!
Recently we blessed with a baby & we are happy. But my baby is not feeding milk properly from mywife's breast & she is suffering from pain.My friends advised me that in this situation I should suck milk from my wife's breast. I am confused what I should do ? Please guide me.
Homeopathy is a natural and mild form of medication. The remedies are natural substances, which have been diluted and potentized. Homeopathic medicines are best applied during childhood and work very effectively with children. A child's self-defense or immunity gets stimulated naturally towards a healthier state without any kind of side effects. Homeopathic remedies are very safe, effective and mild. They are especially effective for children, on the grounds that the remedies work by stimulating vitality of a child's body. Children have a higher vitality naturally and thus, homeopathic medicines are extra effective during childhood. Moreover, homeopathic medicines are soft globules, which dissolve in the mouth. They are easy to take and have a sweet, pleasant taste as well.
Here is a list of diseases and disorders, which are common during the childhood along with their homeopathic remedies.
- Chamomilla is used in case of painful teething during childhood. It is used when a child has got one hot cheek and one cold cheek.
- Coffea Cruda may be used to treat restlessness in teething children.
- Calcarea Phosphorica is another homeopathic remedy used for delayed and difficult teething in children.
- Dioscorea is the common homeopathic medicine for treating colic cramps in the abdomen.
- Colocynthis is also used to relieve intense cramps and pain in children. The irritability factor of the pain is treated.
- Magnesia Phosphorica treats colics with spasmodic or intermittent characteristics.
- Aconite is an effective homeopathic remedy for treating sudden fever. The child's skin is likely to be hot, and the temperature of the cheeks may differ.
- Ferrum Phosphoricum is used for treating fever that occurs due to inflammatory problems. This kind of fever gives you pale, red cheeks.
Irritability and restlessness:
- Passiflora is an ideal homeopathic relaxant for children.
- Avena Sativa is used when a child cannot sleep due to restlessness.
- Kali Phosphorica treats restlessness in children occurring because of over stimulation.
- Magnesia Phosphorica and Natrum Phosphoricum are other homeopathic medicines, which act as relaxants.
- Ipecac is the best homeopathic remedy for constant coughing along with nausea.
- Aconitum Napellus is used when a child wakes up from sleep with a dry, hoarse cough.
- Spongia Tosta cures cold, croup and cough which start from the throat.
- Antimonium Tartaricum is the homeopathic medicine used when mucous accumulates in the chest, giving rise to coughing.
Homeopathy is best applied in childhood as a child is at risk of developing a number of diseases. A child's body is delicate and much more sensitive than adults and is prone to getting affected easily. Moreover, homeopathy is natural and is the safest form of medicine for children. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
My baby was born premature at 32 weeks and had sepsis. She is now 1.y months old. The OAE screen has come refer twice however the baby responds to sounds of rattles and music when she cries and we use rate she goes quite. Please suggest if she has hearing issues.
I have given him all basic injection which is in private hospitals. Now he is 2 years 4 moths. The Karnataka gov started to give dadar n rubella vaccine. So is it necessary for baby?
Hi doctor my baby is 8 months old. I feed my milk to my baby. After 6 months from delivery I got menstruated. Yesterday I did masturbation. Because my husband is feared to have intercourse with me our baby is affected by it. So we try to avoid intercourse. Am not insert anything in to my vagina just foreplay. Am not doing this my vaginal become so painful. After masturbation only am so relief from that pain. Is there any problem to my baby or not. Please suggest we are having intercourse or not.
My son is 5.5 years old. His weight is 20 kg. He complaints of pains in legs very often. It happens maximum time in midnight. He does not play much as he has afternoon shift for school. Please let me know what can be the reason & remedy for it thanks.
My 2.5 months baby was vaccinated today, vaccination name is Hexaxim (not sure if painless). The 1st vaccination was provided on 6th week called as Easy6 (painful). I wanted to know if A) the effectiveness is the same in both the cases and the vaccination provided today was it a painless one B) will the baby have fever and swelling like she had during 1st vaccination C) Can we going forward opt for painless vaccines than painful ones.
The word epilepsy brings to mind visions of people frothing at the mouth and rolling on the ground. However, epilepsy affects each patient in a different way. This can make it hard to recognize at times. In the more serious cases of epilepsy, an epileptic attack can make a patient injure himself or develop other life threatening conditions. In rare cases, epilepsy can even cause death. Thus it becomes imperative to understand how to deal with epilepsy.
Treatment options for epilepsy can be categorized as medication, surgical procedures and dietary changes.
Medication: Medication for epilepsy is prescribed on the basis of the symptoms presented and the type of epilepsy the patient is suffering from. In most cases, seizures can be controlled with a single type of medication, but in others, the doctor may need to prescribe a combination of medicines to control epilepsy. These forms of medication do have side effects and hence any reactions to the medication must be immediately brought to the doctor's notice. The dosage for epilepsy medication may need to be varied with time. An epileptic patient should never discontinue medication on their own.
Surgery: Depending on the type of seizures and the area of the brain affected, a doctor may advise surgery in cases of severe epilepsy. Surgery can help reduce the number of seizures experienced or completely stop them. Surgery to treat epilepsy is of many types. Some of the common procedures are:
- Surgery to remove tumor of any such conditions that may be triggering the epileptic attacks
- Surgery to remove a small section of the brain from where a seizure originates. This may also be referred to as a lobectomy.
- Multiple subpial transaction or a surgery that involves making a series of cuts in the brain to prevent the seizures from spreading to other parts of the brain.
- Surgery to sever the neural connections between the right and left hemispheres of the brain.
- Surgery to remove half the brain's cortex or outer layer
Dietary changes: A diet rich in fats and low in carbohydrates can help reduce seizures. This is known as a ketogenic diet and aims at making the body break down fats instead of carbohydrates. It can cause a buildup of uric acid in the body and thus should be practiced only under the guidance of a dietician. In cases where epileptic attacks are triggered by malnutrition and birth defects, taking vitamin supplements can help lower the frequency of seizures.epilepsy Surgery