Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vora AshishYour feedback matters!
My baby is 11 months old (boy). His weight is just 8 kg. Till now my wife is feeding him with her milk. *Every morning about 8'0 clock she gives idly. *At 11'0 clock boiled cereals powder (rice, wheat, dals, corn, soya, ragulu, jonnalu, sajjalu, korralu, oats, groundnuts powder) *At 1'0 clock with curry & curd. *At 3.30 pm yellow of boiled egg.(started from 1 week). *At 5.00 pm banana or boiled apple. *At 7.00 pm again rice with curry . * My wife gives him milk 7or 8 times per day. Now my wife wants to stop her milk & wants to give outer milk. Please suggest me which milk powder is better for him. His weight is also very less for his age. The way my wife feeding him is the correct procedure or not. What type of food can we give for him to improve his weight? Please suggest milk powder also?
I want know that child growth what process mean fetal development and cardiovascular activity in by months by months detail please advice.
Dear doctors We have 2 months old child. I want to know that can we give water to drink? If yes then how many times & if no then why? Pls give ans me.
My Baby is 105 days old and mother milk is too short at everyday evening time then now what can I will do?
Dear Sir /Madam, My daughter is 5 months old. Last few days her foot (lower portion) and palms are turning red frequently for 15 to 20 minutes after which it is getting normal. We also noticed the same in her forehead. These things are happening most in the night before sleeping. Is anything serious in it? When consulted with doctor, he told that my daughter has low hemoglobin (12. 2 gm%) for which she is taking medicine now. Is it the reason for which she is getting this problem. Please clarify & suggest what need to be done. I'm very worried for my daughter's health.
My baby had gastritis last week. Now no vomiting but still he is not eating anything now. Rest things are normal like poop and all. I am worried his health. He is one year old. Please help. Me.
Dear doctor, my neice (8 years old) is affected by brucellosis/pleural effusion/pyopericardium/partial pericadiectomy done/collagen vascular disorder, she is discharged from hospital after a month of icu care. Now almost everyday she gets high fever and pimples in complete body.
Hi , my daughter has 2years 6months old, she is not properly sleeping in night, from last one month. After sleeping 1to 2 hrs she wake up and starts crying, and cry for hour then sleep then again some time starts crying.
Hi .I m from srinagar kashmir. I hv a daughter aged 4. She has a problem with her nose. Inside her nose she has adenoids and she is so allergic. I consulted many doctors here but all was in vain. She always has a running nose and sometimes blocked nose. please suggest me remedies. Thanks.
My daughter aarushi she is 1 year and 5 months old, today after breast feeding she vomit 3 more times with light fever (99.4f). What should i do?
My four year baby is sick with a temperature of 99 degrees she can't keep anything down including liquids. Please what should I do.
Son is 3 years old and has the habit of keeping his tongue out most of the time. Was advised to wait and it will go with time but it doesn't seem to be improving. He speaks a lot and I don't see a problem with his speech except inability to say 'r' sound.
My daughter 8 yrs old complains of stomach pain more oftenly.However with the intake of ginger,aajwain the symptoms are suppressed.Pl help for the permanent solutions.
ADHD is one of the commonest behavioral disorders that are found in mostly school going kids. In fact, this kind of trouble might affect kid's ability quite adversely. There are a few signs with the help of which ADHD in kids can be easily detected and some of the commonest ones are emotional turmoil, unfinished tasks, squirm and fidget, low focus careless mistakes and other related ones.
Both interpersonal relationship and schooling success can be hampered to a great extent with this kind of mental disorder. This is why the kids facing the mentioned signs need to be thoroughly diagnosed medically so that the doctors can recommend best treatments that can provide fastest recovery and that too safely and easily.
Best tips for tackling ADHD in kids:
- Setting behavior limits: If you make your kids learn how to lead a disciplined life, then appropriate behavioral limits are established. Arrogant child is mostly exposed towards ADHD.
- Staying calm: Child anger should be efficiently controlled otherwise. ADHD cannot be cured. If the kids remain calm and quiet, then only their concentration level will increase, and they can show productive outcomes.
- Setting pressure free structure: sensible routines and scheduled charts are to be prepared so that unwanted risks can be easily avoided. If the kids are under tremendous pressure, then they might face different kinds of behavioral troubles.
- Allow kids to make wise choices: If you let your kids free, then only they will be able to take right decisions. Kids with a cool mind can take wise decisions that are very much appropriate for upgrading their performances.
- Advocating child: Child advocating is highly needed for maintaining a good and healthy balance. But too much strictness should be avoided so that your kids' behavior can be controlled with ease. This should be done either by parents or tutors so that they can choose the best direction in life.
- Avoid muting any headstrong child: Communicate with your child so that a proper interaction can be maintained. If your child remains silent for too long, then they might face different behavioral troubles.
- Acquiring knowledge about ADHD: Both parents and kids should have equal knowledge about ADHD and then only the probable signs can be easily avoided, and the necessary treatments can be known.
- Being persistent: Persistent behavior is to be maintained, and if you find any deviation in your kids, then you should take them to a doctor.