Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek GikwadYour feedback matters!
Sir/Mam I am 38 years old. My lab reports, My weight 40 KG TSH 2.26 cholesterol Total 193 Triglycerides 83 HDL 55 LDL 132 VLDL 17 Count WBC Pplymorphs 50 Lymphocytes 48 monocyte 00 eosinophil 02 Whats my position I think my LDL & TSH are high How to improve HDL & reduce ldl.
In elderly it is duration of activity then intensity of activity which have benificial effect on heart. Try to remain active for good health.
If one sleep for 8 hours or more his/hers chances of getting a stroke increases.
Does eating more than 2 eggs with yoke increase the risk of high cholesterol? Those who do heavy weight training, need more protein, so how many eggs should they have in a day?
My mom is suffering from high blood pressure. Almost everyday her back or leg pains. So what should I do?
After how many weeks fetal heart beat can be recognized. My cousin is currently at 6th week undergone for scan, unfortunately heart beat not recognised on fetal.
I played the cricket them a danger ball short on my chest so very danger pain on chest and head so please tell me
Hello Dr, regarding your article on cows milk. The whole world today is studying the bad effects of cows milk . Kindly read the book - China Study - by Dr. Colin Campbell. Not only have studies proven that Cancer rates are high where milk is part of diet . But also we aall know that milk and milk products cause high cholesterol ans well as lactose intolerance in some people and resultant inflammation.
I have trouble breathing during the night. Ent doctor says that my right nostril is blocked and requires surgery. He says because of this my bp is high 160/120 when I wake up in the morning. Bp should be normal when a person wakes up. Is this true? I snore very loudly and sometimes have trouble getting deep sleep. I have been prescribed starpress 25 and stalopam mini plus to be take daily before sleep. Is this ok? any side effets of these?
In my heart small pain on the left side. Is a heart attack? I'm chain smoker. And then breathing is more difficult. What can I do?
I am 19 years old boy! Since last few days I am experiencing extreme sweat whenever I sit in my class. When at college lecture is going on I sweat tremendously from my face to waist. What may be the problem? What should I do? I just checked my bp weeks ago that was normal.
Work with advertising print media. Now a days I have sleeping problem from 15 days. I average sleep only 15 hours In 25 days. But I have no worry about. My parents worry about it and take advice to meet doctors. But I do not want to meet doctors. because I feel ok in full day. Lastly I agree to meet a doctor. He examine my BP which was 300/180. Dr. Suggested to admit or prescribed BP tablet. But I feel ok.
My 12 year old has asthma and allergic reactions to pollens from when he was 3 years old. He has constant congestion in the chest & upper respiratory tract. Due to dust & pollen allergies he has sudden etching & red eye. The eye doctor has given some lubricant and anti allergic medicines. Is there suitable treatment available for this condition in Ayurveda.
Sir. My father has left ventricular hypertrophy and left arterial hypertrophy detected yesterday by ecg. He had a history of hypertension 3 years ago nd treated by medicines but from 2 years he has not taken any medication. He has a history of c5 or c6 cervical vertebra pain and he takes medicines only for this reason. Sir what other necessary test should be done for diagnosis? What is treatment for this CVS abnormality?
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.