Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vivek Bonde
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek BondeYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a 33 year old married woman with 3 kids. Every morning especially I experience numbness in my hands, pain in my back neck and stiffness across body. Please advise some exercise and ways to get relief from this.
Hi doc, my grandpa is admitted in hospital from 15days and the doc's are telling that he has GB syndrome, is that curable or not we are really worried?
I suffered from Brain tumor in December-13, after operation Doctor suggest me for radiotherapy, I took 30 days radiotherapy treatment, After that doctor prescribed me Levetiracet Levugress 500 (3 dosage in a day ). Still I am taking this tablet, I want to know the side effect from this tablet, also please suggest what should I do to reduce it's side-effect. Thanks
I am 32 years old suffering from maigrain headache and taking medicine but not recory. Please suggest solution.
I'm 21 years old, I've migraine headache last 1 yr. I have visit 3 physician they also says that it is migraine headache. As per direction of physician I have taken some medicine and now I feel better but still feel I have that headache a litter bit so what should I do for permanent relief from this headache? please reply me.
From a few days in the morning my right hand seems to not work properly for a one or two minutes ,i feel sleepy from the hand .is it something to worry. please help me out. thanks sir.
Dr. Said that my baby during pregnancy caused nerve stretch called brachial plexus. so he was not lifting right hand. Dr. giving regular physiotherapy and recovering it is. My question is this will completely recover by this only or any other alternative is there. If such is there how much time is required to recover completely by its own. Please suggest us wat shud I do.
I am taking eptoin 100mg tablet everyday for the last 4 years for epilepsy. 4 years before I had epilepsy. Now after taking this tablet I am totally out of this problem till now. Can I stop taking this problem permanently now?
I have some wounds on head. How to cure it? Will it cause hair fall? How it is appearing all over head?
The coconut plant is an extremely versatile plant. No part of it goes waste. The whole fruit is used from its succulent flesh to its water everything is utilized. Coconut is in fact filled with various nutrients. It has many health benefits. The coconut is now seen as a superfood.
The reasons behind so many health benefits of coconut have been laid down here:
- Consuming any coconut product leads to a positive effect on weight management. It speeds up metabolism and provides instant energy. Unlike other energy sources, coconut has fewer calories than other fats. In fact, it is most likely to burn up than being stored in the body as fat.
- Coconut has good fats. It contains medium chain fatty acids. Long chain fatty acids are responsible for high cholesterol. But medium chain fatty acids are not. Instead, they help to lower the chances of atherosclerosis and other heart diseases. Also among the coconut's several different properties, it contains lauric acid. Lauric acid is found in human breast milk.
- Carbohydrates are of two types, digestible (soluble) and non-digestible (insoluble). Soluble carbohydrates do not leave the body and get stored as fats. Insoluble carbohydrates do the opposite. Coconuts contain insoluble carbohydrates. As the body cannot digest the fibre, it cannot retain any calories and does not affect blood sugar levels.
- Since coconuts contain insoluble fibres, they do not raise glucose levels. Coconuts, thus have low glycaemic index.
- Sweet cravings are lessened and insulin secretion is improved. Blood sugar has better utilization. Coconut lowers any growth in blood sugar, thus reducing cravings.
- Coconut oil is beneficial to fight tooth decay. It fights the bacteria and the mouth bugs that give rise to dental caries.
- Brain disorders like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's and strokes can be prevented.
- It has no trans-fat
- It is gluten free. Also, the flour made from dried, powdered coconut flesh can even be used in baking!
- It is hypoallergenic
- Boosts immune system
- Coconut contains fatty acids that have antimicrobial properties. They kill bacteria, yeasts, fungi and viruses that cause diseases.
- Protects body from free radicals that lead to premature aging
- It is also good for your hair and skin
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!