Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vitthal JadhavYour feedback matters!
I lost my hairs very quickly. I also have a headache problem. I think due to which I got hairfall. Please cure it.
My age is 20 years I am losing my hair continuously please suggest me some tips to control the hair loss.
My age is 17. I'm getting more pimples on my face often is there any reason behind it. How can I avoid it.
Hi. I hv hairfall problem. I hd consulted many doctors. My heamoglobin level s 14 nd evn my iron level s gud. So th dctr tld me t s a genetic hairloss nd i hv dandruff or dry scalp , exactly i dnt knw. Few doct tls me dry scalp nd few dandruff. Confused. I m still 22. Nd also tl me th normal rate f hairfall per day fr a gal.
I am student of class 12 and I have so many spots on my face. They remain their for long time. So for that what should I do?
I am suffering from an dermo infection on leg and symptoms are black spots on my leg and knee and my right and left legs and hands.
I hav a great hair fall. I do not know whats its reason. I even hav the problem of white discharge. If I take medical treatment for this then my menstrual cycle gets disturbed. What should I do.
From the pst 1 month I have been suffering from nodular cystic acne. As per the prescription I have been using some creams and antibiotics which have DOXYCYCLINE and a cream PERSOL FORTE. The problem is that since I have been using these the area where I apply the cream has almost turned red like burnt and dry (skin cracking). I apply the cream during bed time and leave it till I wake up. Should I continue with the cream?
I want to know about vitiligo doses how can it be recover please tell me about it I am Duffryn from this disease. Gtty.
How to control my hair loss. I have many oil use but hair fall as usual and my hair so week and ruff and dandruff. And side hair line is totally loss and no hair growth. And what about this medicine "Trichoton forte & Zinfate zinc sulphate tablets" My reference is all of Ayurveda ,allopathy, Homeopathy and other etc but useful and resultfull any treatment & medicine.
I have my wedding in a few weeks. My eyes look dark and puffy even after enough sleep. How do I cure ance scars. Plus I need a glowing skin too! Thank you!
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules.
Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
- A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
- The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear.